Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS:Spoilers for week of February 16th; *UPDATED 2/11*
Topic Started: Feb 3 2009, 11:02 PM (10,000 Views)
Mason
Member Avatar

hopebrady
Feb 4 2009, 08:45 PM
Well of course it wouldn't, but this is not just about Kayla. I think KA explained that in her interview.
Frankly, I really don't care what Kristian says. Of course she's going to find a way to sell the story. That's what she's being paid to do, LoL! It doesn't make this storyline any less craptastic.
Edited by Mason, Feb 4 2009, 09:22 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Wednesday
Philip misreads a conversation between Brady and EJ and believes that Brady is betraying him; Kate and Daniel share a close moment at the hospital.

soapfan1

PhoenixRising05
Feb 4 2009, 12:58 PM
Ponz
Feb 4 2009, 09:36 AM

Quoting limited to 2 levels deepmost dramatic moment for the climax. Even if Lucas loses his memory and finds out again at a later date, it's never as exciting the second time around. IA with Kenny that this twist completely deflates the story.
How does it deflate it? It adds another wrinkle to it.

It keeps Maggie at bay and keeps Chloe and Daniel apart until the inevitable wedding. If Chloe stays with him due to injury, it just makes the inevitable reveal harder for Lucas to deal with and should really make people hate Chloe and Daniel.

I don't think the writers need to have a wedding to have the reveal.Lucas already finds out about the affair before the explosion anyway.I don't want him to lose his memory,only to find out about it again at a later date.I wouldn't want Chloe staying with him because of an injury either.The spoilers say she realizes she still loves him before the explosion happens.If the writers are going to reunite them,then i would prefer it to be done the hard way,with Lucas remembering everything.

The majority of us already hate Danloe,lol.
Edited by soapfan1, Feb 5 2009, 12:08 AM.

soapfan1

phicklover
Feb 4 2009, 04:33 PM
cassie1013
Feb 4 2009, 03:36 AM
Phillip and Melanie, I like.

I don't quite understand the Daniel/Chloe story. Why are they trying to make it more than it is? It's just sex, leave it at that .... DAYS always tries to retract that and make it about "true love." This kind of reminds me Phyllis and Nick from Y&R, but much, much worse!
i dont understand the chloe/lucas pairing. she doesnt love him and i dont think that he loves her. this pairing was just ridiculous to begin with, therefore i cant imagine why the triangle. is there anyone that wants chloe and lucas together? it just doesnt make any sense.

and why would you even compare phyllis and nick to them, unless you are a sharon/nick fan. Four years later, nick and phyllis are still married (although he and sharon are cheating at the moment). please dont say it is just about sex, because then i will say that sharon and nick are all about cheating and pimping their dead daughter at every turn.

nick and phyllis are best friends, business partners, lovers, husband and wife, parents and family.

and i hope the same comes to chloe and daniel as well. there is no chemistry with lucas.

I disagree with your entire post.Danloe are a gross pairing based purely on sex that just need to end right now and i hope these spoilers are an indication of that happening soon,with Chloe realizing that she does still love Lucas.I actually think Luloe are cute together and i never thought i would like Chloe with anyone other than Brady.Danloe are just too sleazy for my liking.I hate Nick and Phyllis on Y&R as well.Nick belongs with Sharon.I respect your right to an opinion though,although i disagree.We just have different taste in pairings.
Edited by soapfan1, Feb 5 2009, 12:20 AM.

angelbaby19212
Member Avatar

That is so sad the Lucas started drinking again. It would be great though if he blurted out that Sami was pregnant lol. I really hope that Bo and Hope do work thing out but the way it is looking they might be the next to go, everyone else is leaving.

ges
Member Avatar

I hope that when Lucas is drunk he takes off Philip's wooden leg, fashions a spear out of it and puts a dagger through the heart of Melanie while Nicole is standing right behind her. Two for one.

As for Hackley, I think the Bo and Hope s/l is the biggest insult to the fans yet. Shocking in it's stupidity. She continues to amaze me. I am convinced she is seriously mentally ill in the Sybil sense. I don't think Hackley's personalities can be integrated at this point. Maybe it is best to put her down, like a lame horse.

mbdimera
Member Avatar

Quote:

Kate and Daniel share a close moment at the hospital.

Don't tell me they're having Daniel switch partners again. :drunk:
Edited by mbdimera, Feb 5 2009, 11:13 AM.

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

ges
Feb 5 2009, 10:22 AM
I hope that when Lucas is drunk he takes off Philip's wooden leg, fashions a spear out of it and puts a dagger through the heart of Melanie while Nicole is standing right behind her. Two for one.

As for Hackley, I think the Bo and Hope s/l is the biggest insult to the fans yet. Shocking in it's stupidity. She continues to amaze me. I am convinced she is seriously mentally ill in the Sybil sense. I don't think Hackley's personalities can be integrated at this point. Maybe it is best to put her down, like a lame horse.
Isn't that a little harsh to wish harm on her?

pnelsen

Hey Ges, Hackley might be reading this.....don't give her any new ideas. She might use those about the leg.

Alligato
Member Avatar

ges
Feb 5 2009, 10:22 AM
I am convinced she is seriously mentally ill in the Sybil sense.
Yea, there are a bunch of those around...on the show, I mean. ;)

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

I can see how a lot of this is reminiscent of Reilly, especially the Bo/Hope stuff, because his stories did rely on people being stupid. That's part of why this doesn't work for me- I've seen it, and from my perspective it was better the first time, and it was better on Passions (at times). Better characters, more charismatic actors, a tone that matched the material and, in general, more fun to watch.

I'm more critical of Higley because I think she should know that she doesn't have the right people to pull off this kind of shallow storytelling based on characters acting like idiots. She should know that she can't pull it off, either, in terms of pacing, plot twists, or payoff. I feel like she should be more original, and that TPTB should recognize that Reilly-esque stuff only really works with Reilly, and even then it's kind of a crapshoot.

I don't want to call the Bo/Hope thing stupid because I feel like it's either this or they're dropped from the show. But IA that it's stupid. I would think that watching the end of John/Marlena like that, or, y'know, shooting Kayla and seeing Steve's reaction would make Bo/Hope more likely to overlook this kind of thing (time is short, you never know what can happen), but whatever works. I don't know where this storyline is going.

For some reason the explosion and what you guys think will happen reminds me of when Sami got run over by a car (twice) and woke up thinking it was the past, and they all had to play along with her for some reason. That was fun. Maybe this could be fun, too.

LovingDays

Mia thinks that she might want to keep her baby and continues to call Nicole.
The hearing begins and Kayla wants to show her support to Hope, which upsets Steve. Meanwhile, Bo and Hope remain estranged
Chloe and Lucas run into each other and they admit that they still love one another but canít be together. Later, Lucas succumbs to temptation
Itís war when Victor pits Brady and Phillip against each other again
Max kisses Chelsea
A drunk Lucas goes to Danielís apartment to confront Daniel and Chloe with potentially deadly results
Phillip overhears Brady and Nicole discussing their secret

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Thursday
Chloe confides in Father Matt about her love for Lucas and Daniel; Chelsea tells Stephanie about Max kissing her, and Stephanie seems okay with the news.

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

Father Matt?

Is that dude new? If they're going to the trouble to import all these Passions people bring on the Father Lonegan.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

IMissAremid
Feb 5 2009, 11:21 PM
Father Matt?

Is that dude new? If they're going to the trouble to import all these Passions people bring on the Father Lonegan.
I believe this refers to what One Bad Kitty mentioned in her scoops. She mentioned Ralph Waite making an appearance and talking with Chloe so he must be playing Fr. Matt.

It's clearly just a minor. Not anything important, really. I'm excited because I like Waite LOL.
Edited by PhoenixRising05, Feb 5 2009, 11:33 PM.

phicklover

soapfan1
Feb 5 2009, 12:18 AM
phicklover
Feb 4 2009, 04:33 PM

Quoting limited to 2 levels deep

I disagree with your entire post.Danloe are a gross pairing based purely on sex that just need to end right now and i hope these spoilers are an indication of that happening soon,with Chloe realizing that she does still love Lucas.I actually think Luloe are cute together and i never thought i would like Chloe with anyone other than Brady.Danloe are just too sleazy for my liking.I hate Nick and Phyllis on Y&R as well.Nick belongs with Sharon.I respect your right to an opinion though,although i disagree.We just have different taste in pairings.
you obviously dont disagree with my entire post.

i did say that a sharon/nick fan would not agree with me...you are on...therefore you dont agree.

and chloe and daniel have many fans as well.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Friday
Stephanie interrupts a close moment between Melanie and Philip; Stefano worries that Melanie will ruin the DiMeras.

Mason
Member Avatar

Just when she had started growing on me, it looks like DAYS is reverting back to being The Melanie Layton Hour as it was in September/October. Oh, goody.

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

Angie79
Feb 6 2009, 11:02 PM
Friday
Stephanie interrupts a close moment between Melanie and Philip; Stefano worries that Melanie will ruin the DiMeras.
Excuse me? Stefano is worried about Melanie? If Stefano can't handle Melanie looks like Sami's fear of him is WAY overblown, which is what I thought anyway. But :puke: . From her outwitting and screwing (probably) Philip to having the power to ruin the DiMeras, it certainly appears as though this character is not going to get less overexposed or more plausible. Fantastic.

DoolDiva
Member Avatar

So sick and tired of these vets getting the short end of the stick. So many possibilities and fucking nonsense to show for their existence. If Bope made it through Chelsea they can make it through anything...I still look at Chelsea and want to smack her for her stupid stunts.
My next rant would be: Hey, Boss Phillip knows what is up whilst overhearing Brady and Nicole talk and IMO I do believe that they are going to drag this switching baby's storyline on for awhile and here's why. We have been having this superultimatefuelproject shoved down our throats for ahwile now while Melanie offers herself up to the highest bidder.
Listen to this:
I bet that Phillip finds out Nicole's secret and threatens that if she (NIcole) don't get EJ and Stephano to back down he will divulge all. So, Phillip will keep the secret until I kill myself is what I'm thinking, what do you all think?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply