Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS:Spoilers for week of February 16th; *UPDATED 2/11*
Topic Started: Feb 3 2009, 11:02 PM (9,950 Views)
Kenny
Member Avatar

Angie79
Feb 6 2009, 11:02 PM
Stefano worries that Melanie will ruin the DiMeras.
OMG, LMAO!

After all these years, all these trials and all these tribulations, Stefano fears that Melanie -- of all people -- will be the one to ruin the DiMera Empire? Bahaha!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

suzipawhuska
Member Avatar

Personally I couldn't care less about Melanie, and her problems. I agree that Stefano would be acting on an insult!! to his usual under the table way of doing business.

I am worried about Lucas, Sami and Rafe. Also about Nicole and EJ.Hope and Bo. the rest~not so much.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Daytime Dial spoilers

NEXT WEEK:

Chelsea tells Stephanie about Max kissing her.

Chloe confides in a priest about her love for Lucas and Daniel.

Hope has her hearing and is forced to give up her badge and gun.

Philip realizes Nicole and Brady are keeping a secret from EJ.

Kate admits to Victor that she’d like to rekindle things with Daniel.

Thursday – Maggie tells Lucas about Chloe and Daniel’s affair.

Friday – Stephanie slaps Melanie after witnessing her and Philip kiss.

http://daytimedial.blogspot.com/

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Boy, are they setting it up for Kate to really HATE Daniel and Chloe. All this time she thinks Daniel is struggling with their breakup and now she thinks about going back to him while he has this affair with Chloe going on?

This shit will rock once it all comes out LOL.

I like Philip picking up on something with EJ and Nicole. I would like to see some of these stories start to intersect and I think they will.

These sound good. Thanks Angie.

mbdimera
Member Avatar

Angie79
Feb 10 2009, 02:09 PM
Daytime Dial spoilers

NEXT WEEK:

Thanks for posting Angie.

Hopefully Phillip will use this knowledge of a secret for nefarious purposes.

Kate and Victor discussing her love life should be a hoot.

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

Thanks, Angie!

I wonder why Kate wants to rekindle things with Daniel. I never thought much of their relationship in the first place--the only real opinion I ever formed about it was that it at least broke up Chelsea and Daniel--and I really can't see why Kate would want to go back to him. I'm sure it's just a plot point, but it's really unnecessary because we also know Maggie will tell Lucas about Danloe and it's not like Kate won't find out. She would already hate Chloe for cheating on her son with anyone, let alone an ex, there's no need for her to still be carrying a torch for Daniel IMO.

Dare I hope Philip is actually going to get out of the kiddie pool for a few minutes? I'll try not to get too excited about that, which is easy enough considering that Philip also kisses Melanie next week, meaning Melanie isn't going anywhere. Hip hip hooray.

Chelsea/Max: gross.
Edited by Paxton, Feb 10 2009, 03:20 PM.

cjknick
Member Avatar

Thanks for posting Angie ...

It seems like the month before a sweeps month that s/l's start to speed up as to feed the BIG sweeps episodes but I don't see this yet by reading the spoilers... interesting!
Edited by cjknick, Feb 10 2009, 03:56 PM.

samixxx
Member Avatar

Thank you Angie. I'm starting to enjoy Lucas/chloe/Daniel/Maggie story and Victor is always fun to watch.

mer4santo
Member Avatar

Paxton
Feb 6 2009, 11:34 PM
Angie79
Feb 6 2009, 11:02 PM
Friday
Stephanie interrupts a close moment between Melanie and Philip; Stefano worries that Melanie will ruin the DiMeras.
Excuse me? Stefano is worried about Melanie? If Stefano can't handle Melanie looks like Sami's fear of him is WAY overblown, which is what I thought anyway. But :puke: . From her outwitting and screwing (probably) Philip to having the power to ruin the DiMeras, it certainly appears as though this character is not going to get less overexposed or more plausible. Fantastic.
Truer words have not been spoken.

Have any of the writer's ever watched this show? I'm just wondering.

cjknick
Member Avatar

Is EJ and others going to think that the big secret is that Nicole and Brady are having an affair?

Alligato
Member Avatar

Why is Stephanie slapping Melanie? Shouldn't she be slapping Phillip? Didn't she know Melanie was all about Phillip...so it is Phillip who had the weak moment..or did he?

Love that Phillip is noticing something between Nicole and Brady...hopefully it will bring him back into the big boys group.
I just can't wait for Maggie to spill the beans to Lucas about Danloe.

And it is disappionting to know that Kate has Stefano and Victor going after her, yet she is thinking about Daniel. Why? I don't get it.

Looks like a good week with lots of setting up for action! Yay!
Thanks for sharing, Angie!

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Alligato
Feb 10 2009, 05:51 PM
Why is Stephanie slapping Melanie? Shouldn't she be slapping Phillip? Didn't she know Melanie was all about Phillip...so it is Phillip who had the weak moment..or did he?

Love that Phillip is noticing something between Nicole and Brady...hopefully it will bring him back into the big boys group.
I just can't wait for Maggie to spill the beans to Lucas about Danloe.

And it is disappionting to know that Kate has Stefano and Victor going after her, yet she is thinking about Daniel. Why? I don't get it.

Looks like a good week with lots of setting up for action! Yay!
Thanks for sharing, Angie!
I think Kate thinks Daniel is acting the way he has been because of their breakup so she starts to think she was too hasty. She has been mentioning that for awhile now so I expected her to contemplate going back to him.

I don't mind it because it makes Daniel and Chloe's fall even worse.

I have a feeling Philip is playing a game here. The whole argument with Stephanie, his flirting around Melanie, and all this...I think he was trying to ensure the project stayed at Titan.

zyona

:puke: What the hell does Molly Burnett, or whatever the hell her name is have on Corday. Can he see that she can't act and now they want us to believe that Stephano is worried about Melanie? Please give me a fucking break!!!! :redface:

Also Chelsea and uncle Max?? Double Gross. :puke: :puke:
Edited by zyona, Feb 10 2009, 06:56 PM.

ericfan400

Angie79
Feb 3 2009, 11:02 PM
CDN TV Guide spoilers

Monday
Bo urges Hope to give their relationship another shot; Philip threatens to destroy Melanie if she crosses him.

Tuesday
Mia is offended by Nicole's tone of voice on the phone; Philip is suspicious of Melanie and demands to know what she's up to; Steve is concerned when Kayla tries to leave the hospital in order to defend Hope at the hearing.

Wednesday
Philip misreads a conversation between Brady and EJ and believes that Brady is betraying him; Kate and Daniel share a close moment at the hospital.

Thursday
Chloe confides in Father Matt about her love for Lucas and Daniel; Chelsea tells Stephanie about Max kissing her, and Stephanie seems okay with the news.

Friday
Stephanie interrupts a close moment between Melanie and Philip; Stefano worries that Melanie will ruin the DiMeras.

For the week of February 16th:

---Philip interrupted Melanie and EJ's little tete-a-tete. When EJ left, Philip grabbed Melanie and told her he knew what she was up to. Melanie promised to keep the fuel project with Titan, if Philip did something for her in return. What might that be? She wanted him to dump Stephanie! Philip refused, and promised to destroy Melanie if she double-crossed him.

---These two finally admitted something was up between them, besides friendship. Actually, Chelsea was the first to admit it, saying she wanted more than a friend. They kissed, and, naturally, Melanie witnessed this and congratulated them. Chelsea told Stephanie, who was surprised and, surprisingly, okay with it. Chelsea urged her friend not to give up on Philip.

---While EJ let Melanie know, in no uncertain terms, that he was the boss, across town, Victor was doing the same thing with Philip. Victor pitted him and Brady against each other, causing Philip to declare he could handle the fuel project alone. His next step was to show up at the DiMera Mansion to confront EJ. Tony tried to intercede, but EJ said he'd already won because Philip had insisted on making things personal with Melanie. Philip headed over to confront Melanie, next. With a hot kiss......

---Stephanie confided in her parents and realized that maybe, just maybe, things weren't really meant to be with her and Philip. He tried to make amends, but she told him she just couldn't do it. She decided to confront Melanie, but really didn't like what she saw there – the lip-lock between Melanie and Philip; Philip insisted he was in love with Melanie. Crushed Stephanie left, leaving Melanie to tell Philip she was onto him. She kicked him out, just in time for Stephanie to return, and slap her in the face.

---Chloe ran into Lucas, and realized she still loved him. She found herself sobbing on a park bench and a priest, Father Matt, approached. Chloe confided her troubles and Father Matt suggested she ask God for a sign. Chloe got a call – from Daniel – and decided that was her sign. She went to meet him at his apartment, where he told her that Kate was in remission. That meant they could leave town together. Daniel got a page and headed for the hospital, while drunk Lucas headed for his apartment. Instead of Daniel, Lucas got hit in the face -- with a huge explosion.......

---Maggie had a busy week, as well. She started it by laying into Daniel, telling him he needed to clue Kate in about his affair. Then, she heard from Melanie that Lucas had fallen off (way off) the wagon. She tracked Lucas down at the Cheatin' Heart, where she found him feeling extremely sorry for himself, and drunk. Maggie told him about Chloe's affair. He tricked Maggie to get her out of the bar, then went to track down Daniel.

---There continued to be trouble in paradise for Nicole. She got another call from Mia, who she told to never call again. Then Brady showed up and tried to find out exactly what had happened between Nicole and Dr. Baker. Nicole managed to cover, then called Dr. Baker, who insisted Brady was in love with her. Flustered Nicole asked EJ to make love. When EJ pointed out that she'd just given birth, she managed to cover, again. Then she learned that Sami was coming home. EJ reassured her, but Nicole still had a nightmare that he took Sydney and returned her to her real mother. Just how long before that comes true? Especially now that Philip has overheard Nicole and Brady conspiring.

---Hope's hearing took place. Both Bo and Kayla tried to defend her, but Hope was forced to give Bo her gun and badge. She was reeling from her suspension and the possibility of losing her job when Bo begged her for another chance, but there seems to be no sign of reconciliation yet.

**UPDATED 2/10**

Daytime Dial spoilers

NEXT WEEK:

Please tell me that they are not going to go there with Daniel

siamesecougar
Member Avatar

I guess I am the only viewer that thinks the reason why Hope feels like she had to be away from Beau for a while is because she feels so guilty for shooting Kayla because Kayla is a BFF and sis-in-law to Hope and Hope loves Kayla dearly.

Hope is living in a mental hell knowing that if the bullet had been a fraction off, it would have gone into Kayla's heart instead of the pericardium sack/membrane around Kayla's heart that the doctors were able to patch. It was too close to killing Kayla and Hope is not dealing with it very well.

IMHO, Hope would be grieving deeply and feeling horrible guilt for shooting Kayla and trying to deal with it all in her mind. Hope is transferring some of her anger and guilt to Beau because she believes Beau could have warned her or stopped it from happening and that is making Hope not want to be around him.

He is a big reminder and she feels sort of betrayed from him not telling her because, in her mind, he could have spared her from the living mental hell she is facing and she, for now, cannot stand to be around Beau.

I'm basing this on some real psychological human tendencies. Parents that split up because one parent slipped up and didn't protect their child and the child wandered off and got hurt so the other parent moves out for a time until they can get a handle on the anger and betrayal one feels for the other.

It does happen that way even in couples with solid marriages and long lasting marriages. They end up needing counseling sometimes.

I am not the Days writers, but that seems to be what they are having Hope and Beau do for the moment..

Beau feels like he is going crazy and, although he saved Theo twice, he is unsure of the validity of those visions and how to use them and he pretty much hates them by now.

It is a sad storyline, because the feeling actually happens in real life, but usually in different scenarios, of course.

That's just the way my brain looks at it. Only the writers know where they are going with it. :shrug:

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

SOW:

Hope is suspended from the Salem PD.
Nicole learns Sami is coming home.
Kate reconsiders an old relationship.
Tony warns EJ about waging war on the Kiriakis family.

SOD:

Lucas orders a drink.
There's a huge explosion at Daniel's apartment.
Chelsea blurts out to Max that she wants more than friendship with him.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Daily spoilers

Monday, February 16th
Nicole snaps at Mia; Brady tells Dr. Baker to stop blackmailing Nicole; Philip gets suspicious of Melanie; Max and Chelsea have an argument; Kayla tries to leave the hospital to defend Hope at her hearing.

Tuesday, February 17th
Nicole gets upset when she learns Sami is coming home; Melanie confesses her feelings to Philip; Chelsea and Max share a kiss; Bo asks Hope for another chance; Kayla worries about Hope and Bo's relationship.

Wednesday, February 18th
Chloe realizes she loves Daniel and Lucas; Lucas succumbs to temptation and has a drink; Philip is furious when Victor lets Brady close a deal with a client; Kate tells Victor that she wants to rekindle her relationship with Daniel.

Thursday, February 19th
Philip confesses his true feelings to Melanie; Stephanie and Chelsea meet on the pier; Daniel gets Kate's test results; Maggie tells Lucas about Chloe's affair with Daniel; Father Matt tells Chloe to ask God for a sign.

Friday, February 20th
Daniel tells Chloe they can now tell Lucas and Kate the truth about their relationship; Lucas decides to confront Daniel; Stephanie confronts Melanie and Philip; Nicole asks Brady if he is in love with her.

KristianFanForever
Member Avatar
Shove your crappy show where the sun don't shine, Corday!

siamesecougar
Feb 11 2009, 05:05 AM
I guess I am the only viewer that thinks the reason why Hope feels like she had to be away from Beau for a while is because she feels so guilty for shooting Kayla because Kayla is a BFF and sis-in-law to Hope and Hope loves Kayla dearly.

Hope is living in a mental hell knowing that if the bullet had been a fraction off, it would have gone into Kayla's heart instead of the pericardium sack/membrane around Kayla's heart that the doctors were able to patch. It was too close to killing Kayla and Hope is not dealing with it very well.

IMHO, Hope would be grieving deeply and feeling horrible guilt for shooting Kayla and trying to deal with it all in her mind. Hope is transferring some of her anger and guilt to Beau because she believes Beau could have warned her or stopped it from happening and that is making Hope not want to be around him.

He is a big reminder and she feels sort of betrayed from him not telling her because, in her mind, he could have spared her from the living mental hell she is facing and she, for now, cannot stand to be around Beau.

I'm basing this on some real psychological human tendencies. Parents that split up because one parent slipped up and didn't protect their child and the child wandered off and got hurt so the other parent moves out for a time until they can get a handle on the anger and betrayal one feels for the other.

It does happen that way even in couples with solid marriages and long lasting marriages. They end up needing counseling sometimes.

I am not the Days writers, but that seems to be what they are having Hope and Beau do for the moment..

Beau feels like he is going crazy and, although he saved Theo twice, he is unsure of the validity of those visions and how to use them and he pretty much hates them by now.

It is a sad storyline, because the feeling actually happens in real life, but usually in different scenarios, of course.

That's just the way my brain looks at it. Only the writers know where they are going with it. :shrug:

Your post makes more sense than the show. Very well said!

siamesecougar
Member Avatar

KristianFanForever
Feb 11 2009, 04:26 PM
siamesecougar
Feb 11 2009, 05:05 AM

Your post makes more sense than the show. Very well said!
Thank you.

cassie1013

Alligato
Feb 10 2009, 05:51 PM

Maybe cause he won't need Viagra?

Sorry, I just couldn't resist. :laugh:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply