Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD and SOW: Chloe dumps Lucas!; Feb 17th issues; Summary of Articles
Topic Started: Feb 4 2009, 11:44 AM (1,978 Views)
SpriteEyes
Member Avatar

fenderbabe
Feb 4 2009, 12:34 PM
"I told you she'd do this"

One second Chloe is "perfect" for Kate's precious Lucas, and the next minute Kate gets to plays the "I told you so! I told you she was a lying bitch!" card? Kate Roberts is nothing but a sad joke nowadays. I sincerely hope that Lauren Koslow is the next vet fired just so she can get the hell away from this show. There won't be a fallout to this. I don't know why people think there will be. For one, the acting sucks, and that would ruin even the best written storyline (which this is far from being). Secondly, according to this article, Chloe and Daniel are "in love" and that justifies their affair. You know what that means? No redemption needed! Just look at Chelsea and Daniel. Daniel STILL hasn't been redeemed for getting involved with his 20- year old patient and then FUCKING HER GRANDMOTHER. Now I have a feeling SC will be staying past March, because life sucks like that.
I think he fucked the grandmother before he dated the granddaughter after she was no longer his patient.

Hmm, I'm gonna wait and see how what's gonna happen and not slam it until then.

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply