Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS:Peter & Kristian to be on Bonnie Hunt; 2/9/09
Topic Started: Feb 5 2009, 07:28 PM (3,265 Views)
Sindacco
Member Avatar

Jiggs
Feb 9 2009, 03:37 PM
ginababe
Feb 8 2009, 03:27 AM
IMO, Bo and Hope were ALWAYS bigger than JnM.
Yea, I'm sure they'll save Days. :eyeroll:
No character/couple make or break the show. No one said anything about Bo and Hope saving Days.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

hops
Member Avatar

ginababe
Not in my opinion.

Jiggs
Member Avatar

Sindacco
Feb 9 2009, 05:10 PM
Jiggs
Feb 9 2009, 03:37 PM

Quoting limited to 2 levels deep
No character/couple make or break the show. No one said anything about Bo and Hope saving Days.
Yet John and Marlena were brought up and it was made a point that some think Bope are and were always bigger than J&M. So, they will surely save the show. :popcorn:

ginababe
BANNED

Jiggs
Feb 9 2009, 08:08 PM
Sindacco
Feb 9 2009, 05:10 PM

Yet John and Marlena were brought up and it was made a point that some think Bope are and were always bigger than J&M. So, they will surely save the show. :popcorn:
uh no... my point was you brought up them "stumping for the show" they don't need to "stump" they are the epitome of SUPER COUPLE.. They don't stump for anything. You could mention Bo and Hope to someone who has never watched an episode of DOOL in their life, or any soap for that matter, and they would know damn well who you are talking about. Bo and Hope stump for no one. Likewise for KA and PR.

ginababe
BANNED

JANALH
Feb 9 2009, 01:19 PM
KristianFanForever
Feb 7 2009, 07:36 AM
Pic of Peter and Kristian on the Bonnie Hunt show: Click Here

KA is absolutely STUNNING!!! :wub2:
Was that Bo's beard is saw??? Please say its so!!!!
it was!! I'm very happy it's back :D

Jiggs
Member Avatar

ginababe
Feb 9 2009, 09:47 PM
Jiggs
Feb 9 2009, 08:08 PM

uh no... my point was you brought up them "stumping for the show" they don't need to "stump" they are the epitome of SUPER COUPLE.. They don't stump for anything. You could mention Bo and Hope to someone who has never watched an episode of DOOL in their life, or any soap for that matter, and they would know damn well who you are talking about. Bo and Hope stump for no one. Likewise for KA and PR.
They don't stump for anything? Are you kidding? They didn't go on that show to promote Days? :laugh: and MY point was that now that D&D are gone, Days is using KA & PR to stump, yes stump for the show. Something D&D used to do, but since they no longer work there the job has fallen to Bope. What that has to do with your post is beyond me.
Edited by Jiggs, Feb 9 2009, 11:42 PM.

Kyrai

hops
Feb 9 2009, 07:08 PM
ginababe
Not in my opinion.
Not in my opinion either Hops.

fancyface78
Member Avatar

Jiggs
Feb 9 2009, 11:41 PM
ginababe
Feb 9 2009, 09:47 PM

They don't stump for anything? Are you kidding? They didn't go on that show to promote Days? :laugh: and MY point was that now that D&D are gone, Days is using KA & PR to stump, yes stump for the show. Something D&D used to do, but since they no longer work there the job has fallen to Bope. What that has to do with your post is beyond me.
Days has always used Peter and Kristian to promote the show..its not like this is the first time they've ever "stumped" for the show. That role didn't only belong to D&D.

KristianFanForever
Member Avatar
Shove your crappy show where the sun don't shine, Corday!

I guess the DH's did a lousy job of "stumping" for the show. :lol: :rolleyes:

doolcrazy
Member Avatar

I must say I was quite disappointed in their being on the show. All they did was giggle and show a couple of FB from the Oak Alley Story. They did talk of their families and it was great to see Peter beaming as he talked about his little girl Loden. It is hard to think of Kristian's youngest to be 6 already. It was interesting but I guess I wanted more. It was over all too soon.

Jiggs
Member Avatar

fancyface78
Feb 10 2009, 10:38 AM
Jiggs
Feb 9 2009, 11:41 PM

Days has always used Peter and Kristian to promote the show..its not like this is the first time they've ever "stumped" for the show. That role didn't only belong to D&D.
Um, didn't say it did. However, D&D were sent to Australia and Monaco recently.

Jiggs
Member Avatar

KristianFanForever
Feb 10 2009, 11:42 AM
I guess the DH's did a lousy job of "stumping" for the show. :lol: :rolleyes:
Ah, must everything be a contest? Seems the DH's did fine in Monaco and Australia. I seriously doubt they were fired because they didn't do a good job stumping for this lousy show. :ermmmm:

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

Jiggs
Feb 10 2009, 02:49 PM
fancyface78
Feb 10 2009, 10:38 AM

Um, didn't say it did. However, D&D were sent to Australia and Monaco recently.
Recently? Wasn't that a year, a writer's strike, and a different writer ago?

jmluv

Jiggs
Feb 10 2009, 02:51 PM
Ah, must everything be a contest? Seems the DH's did fine in Monaco and Australia. I seriously doubt they were fired because they didn't do a good job stumping for this lousy show. :ermmmm:
Hey Jiggs, don't you know? Bo and Hope (along with Josh Taylor) are soooo much more popular than J&M because they didn't get fired. LOL!!! :P

fancyface78
Member Avatar

jmluv
Feb 10 2009, 08:01 PM
Jiggs
Hey Jiggs, don't you know? Bo and Hope (along with Josh Taylor) are soooo much more popular than J&M because they didn't get fired. LOL!!! :P
Bitter much?

Jiggs
Member Avatar

ladyofthelake
Feb 10 2009, 06:42 PM
Jiggs
Feb 10 2009, 02:49 PM

Recently? Wasn't that a year, a writer's strike, and a different writer ago?
Considering Days has been on the air some 40 years or more, I consider last June to be relatively recent. . Can you give me an example of a big event more recent than that? :ermmmm:

jmluv

fancyface78
Feb 10 2009, 09:23 PM
Bitter much?
LOL! I'm not bitter at all. I would rather J&M be off this show than to have them written by Dena Higley. B-)

fancyface78
Member Avatar

jmluv
Feb 11 2009, 12:17 AM
fancyface78
Feb 10 2009, 09:23 PM
Bitter much?
LOL! I'm not bitter at all. I would rather J&M be off this show than to have them written by Dena Higley. B-)

Could have fooled me, lumping Peter and Kristian in with Josh Taylor. I care more about Peter and Kristian than I do Bo and Hope, so even if they do have to be written by Dena, I'm just happy they have jobs.
Edited by fancyface78, Feb 11 2009, 12:23 AM.

Jiggs
Member Avatar

jmluv
Feb 10 2009, 08:01 PM
Jiggs
That seems to be the strange message being sent out here.

KristianFanForever
Member Avatar
Shove your crappy show where the sun don't shine, Corday!

fancyface78
Feb 11 2009, 12:22 AM
jmluv
Feb 11 2009, 12:17 AM

Could have fooled me, lumping Peter and Kristian in with Josh Taylor. I care more about Peter and Kristian than I do Bo and Hope, so even if they do have to be written by Dena, I'm just happy they have jobs.
ITA!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply