Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS:Peter & Kristian to be on Bonnie Hunt; 2/9/09
Topic Started: Feb 5 2009, 07:28 PM (3,129 Views)
ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

Jiggs
Feb 10 2009, 11:50 PM
ladyofthelake
Feb 10 2009, 06:42 PM

Quoting limited to 2 levels deep
Considering Days has been on the air some 40 years or more, I consider last June to be relatively recent. . Can you give me an example of a big event more recent than that? :ermmmm:
Burlington. :D Besides that, you know, I REALLY don't get into it that much, since I tend to worry more about my real life stuff and not, you know, play this silly competitive game to see whose is bigger. Such a waste of time. ;)
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

jmluv
Feb 11 2009, 12:17 AM
fancyface78
Feb 10 2009, 09:23 PM
Bitter much?
LOL! I'm not bitter at all. I would rather J&M be off this show than to have them written by Dena Higley. B-)

That's good to know. Because you know, usually, comments like degrading those still on the show usually constitute a TAD bit of bitterness that life is going on, whether good or bad. ;) It's so sad that Days is using other actors to promote the show now. *sigh* <insert sarcasm here>

fancyface78
Member Avatar

ladyofthelake
Feb 11 2009, 06:43 AM
jmluv

That's good to know. Because you know, usually, comments like degrading those still on the show usually constitute a TAD bit of bitterness that life is going on, whether good or bad. ;) It's so sad that Days is using other actors to promote the show now. *sigh* <insert sarcasm here>
Yeah, and actors who are *clearly* NOT qualified to do so ;)

Jiggs
Member Avatar

ladyofthelake
Feb 11 2009, 06:42 AM
Jiggs
Feb 10 2009, 11:50 PM

Burlington. :D Besides that, you know, I REALLY don't get into it that much, since I tend to worry more about my real life stuff and not, you know, play this silly competitive game to see whose is bigger. Such a waste of time. ;)
Burlington? Isn't that a fan event, not a major media event? And funny you don't get into this much and worry more about your real life, yet you had time and energy to come in and make a point about what you consider RECENT means? LMAO!

Jiggs
Member Avatar

ladyofthelake
Feb 11 2009, 06:43 AM
jmluv

Funny how you didn't manage to voice your insults to those that chose to bring J&M into this on page one, LOL!

Jiggs
Member Avatar

fancyface78
Feb 11 2009, 12:22 AM
jmluv

Could have fooled me, lumping Peter and Kristian in with Josh Taylor. I care more about Peter and Kristian than I do Bo and Hope, so even if they do have to be written by Dena, I'm just happy they have jobs.
What do you have against Josh Taylor? Are you saying PR & KA are better than he is?

fancyface78
Member Avatar

Jiggs
Feb 11 2009, 04:30 PM
fancyface78

What do you have against Josh Taylor? Are you saying PR & KA are better than he is?
I don't have anything against Josh Taylor...but if we're talking popularity, I don't think he's quite up to the level of Bo & Hope. And of course, he is no where near D&D b/c they were so off the charts popular that the show felt the need to let them go so they could give Peter and Kristian the ever-so-coveted position of stumping!

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

Jiggs
fancyface78

Please don't tell me YOU'RE actually defending Josh Taylor. Has hell frozen over?
Gads, these debates about whose is biggest and bestest is so ................never mind. :huh:

KristianFanForever
Member Avatar
Shove your crappy show where the sun don't shine, Corday!

fancyface78
Feb 11 2009, 09:33 PM
Jiggs

I don't have anything against Josh Taylor...but if we're talking popularity, I don't think he's quite up to the level of Bo & Hope. And of course, he is no where near D&D b/c they were so off the charts popular that the show felt the need to let them go so they could give Peter and Kristian the ever-so-coveted position of stumping!
LMAO!!! Well said! :hail:

Jiggs
Member Avatar

fancyface78
Jiggs
fancyface78

Well if you want to play that game... I guess the show kept Bope because they could afford them :laugh:

Jiggs
Member Avatar

ladyofthelake
Feb 11 2009, 10:15 PM
Jiggs
fancyface78

Please don't tell me YOU'RE actually defending Josh Taylor. Has hell frozen over?
Gads, these debates about whose is biggest and bestest is so ................never mind. :huh:
Yet here you are in the middle of one again :D And typically only chastising ME.
Edited by Jiggs, Feb 14 2009, 07:17 PM.

fancyface78
Member Avatar

Jiggs
Feb 14 2009, 06:56 PM
fancyface78
Jiggs

Quoting limited to 3 levels deep
Well if you want to play that game... I guess the show kept Bope because they could afford them :laugh:
Yeah, they could afford them ONLY after they took massive pay cuts! :wave:

Jiggs
Member Avatar

fancyface78
Feb 14 2009, 07:06 PM
Jiggs
fancyface78

Exactly... in these times you have to take what you are offered even if it's peanuts.

fancyface78
Member Avatar

Jiggs
Feb 14 2009, 07:18 PM
fancyface78
Jiggs

Exactly... in these times you have to take what you are offered even if it's peanuts.
Yeah I'm sure making close to $1million a year is pretty tough.

Mikegoldy
Member Avatar

Jiggs
fancyface78
Jiggs

Yes, so I guess you could say D&D weren't even offered paycuts, because they weren't wanted on the show at all?

Jiggs
Member Avatar

fancyface78
Feb 14 2009, 07:42 PM
Jiggs
fancyface78

how do you know that's what they're making now? If it is, in Hollywood, them's peanuts. We're not talking about an ordinary job, and considering they're a supercouple.....

Jiggs
Member Avatar

Mikegoldy
Feb 14 2009, 07:44 PM
Jiggs
fancyface78

Yes, so I guess you could say D&D weren't even offered paycuts, because they weren't wanted on the show at all?
That's quite obvious LOL

fancyface78
Member Avatar

Jiggs
Feb 14 2009, 10:37 PM
fancyface78
Jiggs

how do you know that's what they're making now? If it is, in Hollywood, them's peanuts. We're not talking about an ordinary job, and considering they're a supercouple.....
I'm assuming that you have worked in the entertainment industry based on your keen insight into salaries.

KristianFanForever
Member Avatar
Shove your crappy show where the sun don't shine, Corday!

Mikegoldy
Feb 14 2009, 07:44 PM
so I guess you could say D&D weren't even offered paycuts, because they weren't wanted on the show at all?
:lol: Who knows?

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

fancyface78
Feb 14 2009, 10:55 PM
Jiggs
Feb 14 2009, 10:37 PM
fancyface78

I'm assuming that you have worked in the entertainment industry based on your keen insight into salaries.
Must be nice.................... :huh: ;) :P

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply