Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS:Peter & Kristian to be on Bonnie Hunt; 2/9/09
Topic Started: Feb 5 2009, 07:28 PM (3,335 Views)
SpriteEyes
Member Avatar

Mikegoldy
Feb 14 2009, 07:44 PM
Jiggs
Feb 14 2009, 07:18 PM
fancyface78
Feb 14 2009, 07:06 PM

Quoting limited to 3 levels deep
Exactly... in these times you have to take what you are offered even if it's peanuts.
Yes, so I guess you could say D&D weren't even offered paycuts, because they weren't wanted on the show at all?
That's what I took from these exchanges.

Peter and Kristian were still wanted by those in charge, the advertisers and I'm willing to bet most of the fans.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

SpriteEyes
Member Avatar

ladyofthelake
Feb 15 2009, 08:37 AM
fancyface78
Feb 14 2009, 10:55 PM
Jiggs
Feb 14 2009, 10:37 PM

I'm assuming that you have worked in the entertainment industry based on your keen insight into salaries.
Must be nice.................... :huh: ;) :P
I'm always amazed how people know how much actors make.

I don't even know how much my NEIGHBOR makes, LOL.

Mikegoldy
Member Avatar

Honestly, this whole thing is beneath us all lol I feel bad that fans of John and Marlena have lost them, but there isn't any need to cut down Peter and Kristian for promoting the show, as if they are only doing it now because they were second tier to Drake and Dee. That couldn't be further from the truth.

fancyface78
Member Avatar

SpriteEyes
Feb 15 2009, 12:11 PM
ladyofthelake
Feb 15 2009, 08:37 AM
fancyface78

Must be nice.................... :huh: ;) :P
I'm always amazed how people know how much actors make.

I don't even know how much my NEIGHBOR makes, LOL.
Unfortunately for actors, its pretty easy for people to find out how much they make!

KristianFanForever
Member Avatar
Shove your crappy show where the sun don't shine, Corday!

Mikegoldy
Feb 15 2009, 02:25 PM
I feel bad that fans of John and Marlena have lost them, but there isn't any need to cut down Peter and Kristian for promoting the show, as if they are only doing it now because they were second tier to Drake and Dee. That couldn't be further from the truth.
Awesome post! :hail:

aimees76
Member Avatar

Wow, I thought I was coming into a thread to read about an appearance by PR ans KA ... somehow I seem to have stumbled onto a playground ...

SpriteEyes
Member Avatar

Mikegoldy
Honestly, this whole thing is beneath us all lol I feel bad that fans of John and Marlena have lost them, but there isn't any need to cut down Peter and Kristian for promoting the show, as if they are only doing it now because they were second tier to Drake and Dee. That couldn't be further from the truth.
I don't know why they're getting dumped on cuz they weren't fired.

So, did they have anything interesting to say? I never got past all the bitterness of their employment.

lastDays
Member Avatar

Although I haven't watched Days for long,I've known about Bo and Hope for years and have always admired them as a couple.To me,they hAve always been THE supercouple of Days ;)

Jiggs
Member Avatar

fancyface78
Jiggs
Feb 14 2009, 10:37 PM
fancyface78
Feb 14 2009, 07:42 PM

how do you know that's what they're making now? If it is, in Hollywood, them's peanuts. We're not talking about an ordinary job, and considering they're a supercouple.....
I'm assuming that you have worked in the entertainment industry based on your keen insight into salaries.
Aren't you the one claiming they make a million? :popcorn:

Jiggs
Member Avatar

Mikegoldy
Did you read this whole thread? Because J&M were brought into this by Bope fans, and simply because one of them didn't know the meaning of the word STUMPING. So, if you want to chastize someone in this thread look to those that started the petty comments, not me. I simply said that PR & KA were now doing the stumping for the show now that D&D were gone. Never did I say anything negative about that. Why would I since, D&D used to do the same thing? LOL
Edited by Jiggs, Feb 20 2009, 04:27 PM.

KristianFanForever
Member Avatar
Shove your crappy show where the sun don't shine, Corday!

lastDays
Feb 20 2009, 09:12 AM
I've known about Bo and Hope for years and have always admired them as a couple.To me,they hAve always been THE supercouple of Days ;)
Right on! :rockon:

SpriteEyes
Member Avatar

lastDays
Feb 20 2009, 09:12 AM
Although I haven't watched Days for long,I've known about Bo and Hope for years and have always admired them as a couple.To me,they hAve always been THE supercouple of Days ;)
Me, too.

I'm glad they're still employed and one of the reasons I'm not hoping & praying that the show will be cancelled nor will I rejoice when it is.

SpriteEyes
Member Avatar

Jiggs
Feb 20 2009, 04:26 PM
Mikegoldy
Did you read this whole thread? Because J&M were brought into this by Bope fans, and simply because one of them didn't know the meaning of the word STUMPING. So, if you want to chastize someone in this thread look to those that started the petty comments, not me. I simply said that PR & KA were now doing the stumping for the show now that D&D were gone. Never did I say anything negative about that. Why would I since, D&D used to do the same thing? LOL
Now that I've read the entire thread, the implication *I* got was that you implied that PR/KA were given the privledge of stumping because the DHers were let go and that previous to that weren't popular enough to do it. In my part of the country that's known as a backhanded compliment.

Maybe that's not what you meant but that's certainly how it came across to me.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply