Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
'Will' recast and first airdate
Topic Started: Feb 6 2009, 03:10 PM (3,555 Views)
Ellie

http://www.soaps.com/daysofourlives/comings_and_goings/

Dylan Michael Patton joins the cast as "Will" on Friday, February 27th.

Posted Image

IMDB page:

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1468403/
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mason

Ew, he looks emo.

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

Cute kid. He's a little better-looking than some teen boys but not so much so that I fear he was cast for his looks alone. Should be interesting.

Thanks for posting, Ellie!

mbdimera
Member Avatar

Thanks Ellie.

The previous Will looked a little like Lucas. This one seems to be more Sami-like.

Cute kid though.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

He looks like an ok choice. Thanks Ellie!

mer4santo
Member Avatar
I own you bitch.

definately cute kid. wonder what he'll think of the rest of Sami's flock.

bellcurve
Member Avatar

Looks kinda like Chris Crocker.

aimees76
Member Avatar

Yay! I'm looking forward to see how this Will contributes to the show. :D
He's cute, looks like he could be the son of LUMI.

cjknick
Member Avatar

Thanks Ellie, I showed my 15 year old daughter his picture and asked what she thought she shrugged her shoulders and what is important is if he can act .... I think he's cute!

King
Member Avatar

He's OK.

I just hope we get the long awaited "Will is gay" storyline. It's about damn time!
Edited by King, Feb 6 2009, 04:13 PM.

Mason

King
Feb 6 2009, 04:13 PM
I just hope we get the long awaited "Will is gay" storyline.
On this show? LoL! I'm not holding my breath.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

I think it's good casting. I buy him as Will.

He is good looking and he kind of has the same form of body as Chris Gerse only he is more athletic. He also has acting experience, which is a very good thing. Days has been doing good with that. They usually at least cast someone with experience.

There is some stuff of his on youtube if anyone wants to take a look. He seems to be a good choice IMO. Glad we finally heard about this. I was beginning to think it wasn't going to happen since we hadn't heard anything in weeks. Glad it is. I think him and Mia would make an adorable couple.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

King
Feb 6 2009, 04:13 PM
He's OK.

I just hope we get the long awaited "Will is gay" storyline. It's about damn time!
I wanted that for awhile too but I kind of hope they don't. I have my doubts about how they would handle it.

Besides, they have love interests for him now. They have Mia and Melanie. Before, there was no one, really.

Rafesgurl
Member Avatar

Hey he's a cutie

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

cute!

Thanks for posting!

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

A bit girly looking but since I didn't care for the old Will at all this one can't help being an improvement.

As for talk about pairing him with Mia or Melanie right away... please NO. How about this show actually take the time to develop this character a couple months before immediately forcing a pairing?

Here's hoping this kid is written as a total terror. I thought the old Will was pretty boring for being Lucas and Sami's kid.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

IMissAremid
Feb 6 2009, 04:29 PM
A bit girly looking but since I didn't care for the old Will at all this one can't help being an improvement.

As for talk about pairing him with Mia or Melanie right away... please NO. How about this show actually take the time to develop this character a couple months before immediately forcing a pairing?

Here's hoping this kid is written as a total terror. I thought the old Will was pretty boring for being Lucas and Sami's kid.
I agree. They should have him stir up trouble and there should be no romance right away.

However, they do have options with those two woman and they can involve him with them too without pairing them romantically. I've suspected for awhile Will may play a part in both the baby switch and the Chloe/Daniel affair.

IIttu
Member Avatar

Fire all the vets and bring in newbies, who probably are lousy actors and actresses. What a shame. :(

cjknick
Member Avatar

IMissAremid

Someone posted a couple of youtube clips of some of his scenes from various projects and he seems pretty meek and mild! Not at all agressive or wild. He actually looks like a good actor - he at least got some acting experience!
Edited by cjknick, Feb 6 2009, 04:59 PM.

ArizonaDaze
Member Avatar

IMissAremid

I agree with you on this - it looks like Days may be resurrecting the teen scene - Will, Mia & Melanie.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply