Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
'Will' recast and first airdate
Topic Started: Feb 6 2009, 03:10 PM (3,502 Views)
jane1978

Shylock
Feb 8 2009, 04:14 AM
Am I the only one who really loathed their previous Will?

I have no ill will for Chris Gerse personally, none at all.

But he was just a horrible, horrible choice for Will. He looked NOTHING like Sami or Lucas, he really wasn't that great in the part, etc. Someone said earlier in the thread that he looked more like Lucas, when really he didn't resemble either of his parents at all.

This one looks a bit more fitting, I'd say. But acting wise, we'll have to wait and see. Although with the writing on the show currently, who really can make anything of it?
I felt really sorry for the guy. He was ok as a young boy just being there, but when he entered puberty and they wanted him to ACT and play all these totally embarrasing lines, he just looked like he wants to hurl and never came back.

This one looks like a fairly experienced actor so I think it will be better. Plus, I think he and Mia will look amazing together (she is finally listed as a contract player in Monday´s credits btw.)
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

AidanGreensFan

He looks more like Sami/Lucas than WG did. I think the return of Will signals a return to Lumi.

It's going to bring them back into each others orbit.

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

AidanGreensFan
Feb 8 2009, 02:20 PM
He looks more like Sami/Lucas than WG did. I think the return of Will signals a return to Lumi.

It's going to bring them back into each others orbit.
With Lucas and Chloe fluctuating as much as they are, I think you are right. Sadly, the rollercoaster is about to begin again.

Jiggs
Member Avatar

Wasn't Will born the same year as EJ? Funny how that works.

Kenny
Member Avatar

Jiggs
Feb 8 2009, 06:58 PM
I think Will was born in 1996. EJ was born in 1997. Close enough though! LoL

soapfan1

Kenny
Feb 8 2009, 09:24 PM
Jiggs

EJ should really be hanging out with Will,not his mommy!
Edited by soapfan1, Feb 8 2009, 10:43 PM.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

I think Will and Phillip were both babies at the same time.

I wasn't a fan of the other Will either. I didn't think he looked like he would belong to Sami or Lucas and he wasn't that great of an actor.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Tammy
Member Avatar

I think that kid is cute. He looks like one of those Hanson brothers. Those kids that sang "Mmm Bop" lmfao

Mason

Tammy
Feb 8 2009, 11:04 PM
I think that kid is cute. He looks like one of those Hanson brothers. Those kids that sang "Mmm Bop" lmfao
Let's just hope this guy doesn't belt out any shitty songs, LoL.

Jiggs
Member Avatar

Kenny
Feb 8 2009, 09:24 PM
Jiggs
That makes it even funnier, and completely ridiculous.

koos

Will was born in 1995! Shit, they have EJ older than Max, and Max was chronologically born in like 1980!

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

If you think about this too hard, your head will hurt. Just go with the flow, LOL.

Chelikins
Member Avatar

I don't think Will is the father of Mia's baby. She made the comment that EJ resembled the father. I DO think though that he will meet up with Mia and find out the low down. I think Will is going to be a handful.

I know Will wants his parents back together, but the she has two kids with EJ. I am thinking Rafe is the most logical choice. He and her share no children so she would have to love him for him not because she has kids with him. Though personally I love LUMI, EJAMI and RAFMI(?). So who ever she ends up with I will be happy. I used to flip flop but now I am happy with which ever.. JUST PUT HER IN A STABLE RELATIONSHIP.. not this I love him, no him, no him crap.

Kenny
Member Avatar

Chelikins
Feb 9 2009, 12:56 PM
I don't think Will is the father of Mia's baby. She made the comment that EJ resembled the father.
LoL, they probably hadn't cast the actor yet. A little line of dialogue like that means nothing on Days. They pay no attention to details.

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

Angie79
Feb 8 2009, 10:51 PM
I think Will and Phillip were both babies at the same time.
Sami got knocked up with Will in or around the same epi that Vivian gave birth to Phillip. I remember that from SoapNet airing an old episode marathon a while back.

Ellie

Bryan Datillo in Feb 24th SOW: "Dylan's playing the same age Lucas was when I first came on the show. I like him. He's a very good actor and an earthy, rugged dude."

SpriteEyes
Member Avatar

PhoenixRising05
Feb 6 2009, 04:18 PM
King
Feb 6 2009, 04:13 PM
He's OK.

I just hope we get the long awaited "Will is gay" storyline. It's about damn time!
I wanted that for awhile too but I kind of hope they don't. I have my doubts about how they would handle it.

Besides, they have love interests for him now. They have Mia and Melanie. Before, there was no one, really.
I don't think we're going to have a Will is gay storyline, either. Kinda shocking cuz I always thought Arthur was his soulmate.

I don't see Melanie interested in Will but definitly maybe Mia.

Mikegoldy
Member Avatar

I think a Will and Mia pairing is bound to happen, especially since it would be so tied in with the Nicole-EJ-Sami baby story

SpriteEyes
Member Avatar

I saw a picture of Dylan Patton with darker hair and he looks a bit like the previous Will.

Posted Image

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

Mikegoldy
Feb 15 2009, 10:50 AM
I think a Will and Mia pairing is bound to happen, especially since it would be so tied in with the Nicole-EJ-Sami baby story
Yep. I can see the whole baby truth coming out via Mia telling Will. Its pretty icky though that Will's current baby sister is gonna be his girlfriend's child.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply