Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS:Promo for wk of 2/9
Topic Started: Feb 6 2009, 10:13 PM (936 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mason
Member Avatar

This new announcer totally sucks.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Mason
Feb 6 2009, 10:14 PM
I agree. The promos seem to be a lot shorter now too.

Mason
Member Avatar

Angie79
Feb 6 2009, 10:15 PM
The promos seem to be a lot shorter now too.
It's just as well. The content of the promos is certainly nothing to write home about.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Mason
Feb 6 2009, 10:14 PM
He's perfect for the show then!
Quote Post Goto Top

ginababe
BANNED

I really feel bad for Lucas, I love DanLoe, but Lucas is a nice guy and he doesn't deserve this..

Shylock

I think that's the dude that does voice overs for Heroes. Hell. At the end of the promo he should have said "Fire the Writers, Save the Show."

Alin89
Member Avatar

poor lucas

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Shylock
Feb 7 2009, 12:51 AM
I think that's the dude that does voice overs for Heroes. Hell. At the end of the promo he should have said "Fire the Writers, Save the Show."
I think your right. It does sound like him

He really does suck. He adds nothing to the promo. I have to wonder if he is cheaper and that is why they are using him. I also really hope we don't get short promos like this all the time. I mean, this one is better then last week's IMO but it's too short. I remember in 1999 we got short promos like this for a period of time too and I hated that. Hope they go back to the old 30 seconds or so promos. Those are the norm and what should be the length of a promo.

This doesn't look bad. I look forward to the story unfolding but I hope they improve the promos in the coming weeks.

jane1978

Who is doing the promos? NBC or Corday Production? I always thought itīs NBC, so the budget cuts should have no impact on it. (if we donīt talk about budget cuts at NBC as well)

But I agree, I loved that previous guy much more. Maybe he is sick or something.

Days4Life

There was a voiceover guy that died not too long ago; maybe he was the one that did DAYS promos. Whoever it was, he was better than the new guy.

I'm ready to see the fallout begin...it should be good. Kate has been saying a lot of nice things about Chloe lately; she should go absolutely ballistic!

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

On one hand, I feel awful for Lucas. He's never gotten it right with any woman in Salem. He really deserves a break. On the other hand, I'm so proud of Chloe. She followed her heart and didn't lead Lucas on any longer. Plus, she told him before Maggie broke the news!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply