Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Days: New scoops!; Not too bad!
Topic Started: Feb 8 2009, 06:14 PM (6,600 Views)
SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

This is good news! I can't wait to see some EJamily time - it feels like forever since we've seen them sharing the same space! :D

I was holding out hope that Sami wouldn't be able to leave 'her' baby at the convent - but I'm not so sure after reading these. Hopefully the fleshed out spoilers will give us more detail.

I have to say, I feel bad for Lucas in all this and I am interested to see nuWill.

Thanks for the scoop!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Chelikins
Member Avatar

I am interested in Will. I mean when he left he hated EJ. Now he has two half siblings by him. I am thinking Will is going to have turned devious, like his mama.

soapfan1

Thanks for posting!

Poor Lucas!End this Danloe crap already.I look forward to seeing the new Will.I hope this actor is better than the last one they had.

Daytime
Member Avatar

OBK, were the Ejami family scenes in the Dimera Mansion?

I am curious to know where the heck is Sami going to live. lol
Edited by Daytime, Feb 8 2009, 11:00 PM.

Tammy
Member Avatar

Thanks OBK!

Quote:

Chloe and Daniel are still drawn together like magnets.

I think I could catch an STD just by WATCHING these two lol.

angmc
Member Avatar

I'm so glad that Sami is finally back in Salem and I'm sooo happy that Ali took a short maternity leave. Salem is not the same without her!

ETA: thanks OBK!! :cheer:
Edited by angmc, Feb 8 2009, 11:29 PM.

Nicole Walker

Thanks for posting. Looks like Sami might have left the baby at the convent. I figured Will would come back if Lucas got caught in the explosion. Ugh to Danloe!

King
Member Avatar

Kevc1980
Feb 8 2009, 09:45 PM
I really hope we get a Stefano, Victor and Kate triangle..That would be dynamite..
I don't mean to be vulgar, but that would make me j!zz in my pants!

SaveDaysNow

Daytime
Feb 8 2009, 10:58 PM

I wouldn't be surprised if Sami moved into Marlena's now empty penthouse! They've given handed her everything else that was Marlena's, and heck why not -- perfect timing!

Brady is probably living with his grandpa Vic by now. . .

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

These sound really good.

Victor/Stefano should be great. If their scenes are about Kate, even better!

I'm so happy Sami is back in Salem and her no longer being pregnant is a big plus. Things should really get interesting and I think they did a nice job using Lucas' situation to bring Will back. I still think Will was originally coming back for the wedding but something changed in regards to Chloe/Daniel. Regardless, sounds good.

Things are really picking up. I love it.

Tammy
Member Avatar

King
Feb 9 2009, 12:43 AM
Kevc1980
Feb 8 2009, 09:45 PM
I really hope we get a Stefano, Victor and Kate triangle..That would be dynamite..
I don't mean to be vulgar, but that would make me j!zz in my pants!
I dont know about vulgar... but it made me LMFAO! :cheers:

King
Member Avatar

Tammy
Feb 9 2009, 01:41 AM
King
Feb 9 2009, 12:43 AM

Quoting limited to 2 levels deep
I dont know about vulgar... but it made me LMFAO! :cheers:
LOL.

I dedicate this to Victor/Kate/Stefano:

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

^^ :tounge: TOO FUNNY, KING!!!

aimees76
Member Avatar

Yay, Lumi family scenes! So glad that Will is back!
Thanks OBK.

Mason
Member Avatar

There hasn't even been a hint of a Victor/Kate redux. I'd almost bet my life savings that they're going to be fighting over the all-powerful Melanie Layton and that damned alternative fuels project that I'm sick of hearing about - not Kate.
Edited by Mason, Feb 9 2009, 02:35 PM.

samixxx
Member Avatar

Thank you, I am looking forward to Will's return.

carlypvee

Thanks OBK. I can't wait to see Sami and Ej together again.

Shylock

There's scenes with this, scenes with that.

But no substance to any of this whatsoever.

Faye

Daytime

No offence, but you really think that she could live with EJ, Nicole and Sydney at the mansion? And once again, please do not start to talk about the charade here, but if we are living this moment, EJ isn't aware of anything, so I think he's not that interested in living in the mansion with his finacée and his ex-wife, and the woman he conciders ''only the mother of my son''. I would like that mess, and having a jealous Sami, but still, I think that Nicole wont let that happen'.

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

Faye
Feb 10 2009, 03:04 PM
Daytime

No offence, but you really think that she could live with EJ, Nicole and Sydney at the mansion? And once again, please do not start to talk about the charade here, but if we are living this moment, EJ isn't aware of anything, so I think he's not that interested in living in the mansion with his finacée and his ex-wife, and the woman he conciders ''only the mother of my son''. I would like that mess, and having a jealous Sami, but still, I think that Nicole wont let that happen'.
I think those are two separate questions. Sami could be visiting her children at the DiMansion but not living there. I don't think they've mentioned where she'll be living, though I could be wrong. Presumably Marlena's place is empty. I think Daniel has her old apartment though.

On this note, I hate having so few house/apartment sets. I like to see where people live!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply