Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS:James Scott's Soap Opera Mania; 2/21 & 2/22
Topic Started: Feb 10 2009, 06:44 PM (820 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

James Scott's Soap Opera Mania

On Saturday, February 21, 2009, and Sunday, February 22, 2009, join James Scott when the Soap Opera Mania tour hits Ohio.

On Saturday, from 11AM - 4PM, meet and greet James at the Embassy Suites at 5800 Rockside Woods Boulevard, Independence, OH. Advance tickets are $100. or $125. at the door, if still available. For more information or to register visit www.soapoperamania.com or call (866) 364-0330.

On Sunday, from 12PM - 5PM, James will be at the Hilton Columbus at Easton, 3900 Chagrin Drive, Columbus, OH. Ticket prices and contact information are the same.

http://www.sonypictures.com/tv/shows/daysofourlives/news_events/detail_3657.html

Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

How much you bet someone will ask him to do a Nicole versus Sami poll? :lol:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

SaveDaysNow

Can't wait to hear the spin after his "fans" at this event report back! Because we all know that it's. . . 'inevitable' :laugh:

Daytime
Member Avatar

$125, wow, that's alot of money, well, at least for me. lol

I can't wait to hear all the details though.

cjknick
Member Avatar

Daytime
Feb 10 2009, 07:16 PM

Aren't there other soap stars there too?

Thanks for positing Angie!

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

If JS saw the board here on DR, he won't touch the "poll" issue with a ten foot poll!!!! :shithitfan:

Daytime
Member Avatar

JANALH
Feb 10 2009, 07:40 PM
If JS saw the board here on DR, he won't touch the "poll" issue with a ten foot poll!!!! :shithitfan:
I know, Right. lol :lol:

I think James might should stay away from polls. :smile:

Daytime
Member Avatar

cjknick
Feb 10 2009, 07:21 PM
Daytime
Feb 10 2009, 07:16 PM

Aren't there other soap stars there too?

Thanks for positing Angie!
I don't know if any other soap stars will be there, but who ever goes, I hope they bring us pics and a full report. It should be great.

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

Actually, there are a number of actors from a variety of shows attending this event. Here's the link:

www.soapoperamania.com

Alligato
Member Avatar

$100/125 for him to sign an autograph and meet him? Wow! Who says daytime is a dying genre if people are willing to pay that much money to see their favorite stars?

I truly do feel for him for agreeing to do this. I am sure he will be met with some attitude about his recent article/storylines. I am sure he will play it cool and say what he needs to say to get out of their without bloodshed. :) LOL!

Thanks James for getting out there again and giving the show some publicity!

SocRMum1
Member Avatar

I personally think the price is pretty steep for an afternoon meet and greet session. Columbus is only about a 90 minute drive for me but I prefer to go to events that support a charitable cause and unfortunately this one does not. *shrugs*

Alligato
Member Avatar

^ Who does it support? Where does the money go to then?
That is a good point about the charities. I am surprised about the price.

SocRMum1
Member Avatar

The profits go to Celebrity Events Group (CEG) and it is a for-profit organization.

My guess is the actors are paid a decent wage to come out and participate - and the hefty ticket price is necessary in order to turn a profit.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
Learn More · Register for Free
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply