Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD: March Story Previews from Ken Corday; Feb 24th issue; Article Summary
Topic Started: Feb 11 2009, 11:54 AM (10,185 Views)
Ellie

Please link to DR.

In this week's SOD, Ken Corday previews the stories coming up in March.

Bo/Hope: Corday says that Bo tells Hope that he had a vision of her making love to another man. Hope tells Bo that this would never happen. "And keep in mind that some of Bo's messages are mixed."

Rafe/Sami: Rafe visits Sami in Salem. "They share their first kiss, which a jealous EJ witnesses."

Nicole/EJ/Mia/Tony: Nicole is relieved because Dr. Baker leaves town. She thinks her secret is safe. "But Mia sneaks back into Salem and runs into Tony, who then realizes Sydney is not Nicole's biological daughter." Tony confronts Nicole on the day of Sydney's christening. "Nicole witnesses an event that forces her to choose a side, and her decision could derail her entire future."

DiMera vs. Kiriakis: "The weight of the story is Victor/Stefano being the titular heads of their immediate families, and how they play out in the midst of this drama and blood war is good." One side suffers a "tragic loss" in this war. Tony is fed up with how Stefano is favoring EJ, so he decides to "strike out on his own" and leave the DiMeras. Stefano is very angry at Tony's disloyalty.

Lucas/Chloe/Daniel: Lucas survives the explosion, and Chloe asks him to elope, because she is still fighting her feelings for Daniel. Lucas "gets advice from an unlikely source" and agrees. They go to Vegas, but Kate follows and tries to stop them.

Max/Chelsea: Max and Chelsea "take their relationship to the next level," but this does not "sit well with Bo". Chelsea moves out of Bo and Hope's house. She and Stephanie get an apartment together.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mason

The only thing I'm interested in is Stefano vs. Victor. Everything else, especially Bope, sounds like complete and utter shit.
Edited by Mason, Feb 11 2009, 11:58 AM.

Ellie

Mason
Feb 11 2009, 11:57 AM
The only thing I'm interested in is Stefano vs. Victor. Everything else, especially Bope, sounds like complete and utter shit.
And how many people here called the third party coming between Bo & Hope? Sooo predictable.

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

Ellie
Feb 11 2009, 12:01 PM
Mason
Feb 11 2009, 11:57 AM
And how many people here called the third party coming between Bo & Hope? Sooo predictable.
Gee, I for one am taken utterly by surprise! [/sarcasm]

The rest is all predictable as well. The only really devastating news here is that Lucas and Chloe STILL are not really broken up. Does it take a silver bullet? Garlic? A wooden stake? Somebody PLEASE tell me!

Thanks for posting, Ellie!

cjknick
Member Avatar

Thanks for posting Ellie ...

Damm I thought it would be a heck of a lot more creative than this!

I wonder who off's Tony???? And What Nicole see's!

daysfan
Member Avatar

Glad they have Tony being disloyal to the DiMera's again....thats kind of true to his personality.

And is John Callahan out now?

And I wonder who is even left in town for Hope to make love to! :P

Kenny
Member Avatar

Wow, wow, wow.

How many of us said that the only thing worse than this psychic story would be another interloper for Bope? Now it looks like we're getting both in one. Dear God in heaven, WHY?! Let's hope that Bo's vision is wrong -- but even if it is, the story still sucks beyond belief.

Rafe/Sami/EJ... ZZZ. Another triangle for Sami. Can't they come up with anything new?

The Nicole story is already overcooked. Burnt. Stale. It needs to end.

I have no interest in Max/Chelsea or the Lucas/Chloe/Daniel/Kate garbage. How long can they drag out this crap?! What does it take to end Lucas and Chloe and get rid of Daniel? This is a neverending cycle of crap!

The only thing that sounds somewhat interesting is the DiMera vs. Kiriakis storyline, and even that will likely be better on paper than anything we see on-screen.

Another month I won't be watching. Thanks, Ellie!
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

pspcindy
Member Avatar

Thanks Ellie!

Finally storylines are moving and seem to have a destination.

I'll wait and see how good or bad they may be. I am hopeful that Thaao's exit storyline is a good one. He deserves for it to be.

I'm looking forward to what happens with the DiMeras and the Kiriakis families. Will Steffy and Victor duke it out over Kate and the fuel project? Rubs hands hoping this is so.

Kenny
Member Avatar

cjknick
Feb 11 2009, 12:14 PM
She probably witnesses Tony's murder and ends up in witness protection with a hot latino cop as her personal protector, LoL.

Mason

Kenny
Feb 11 2009, 12:17 PM
Wow, wow, wow.

How many of us said that the only thing worse than this psychic story would be another interloper for Bope? Now it looks like we're getting both in one. Dear God in heaven, WHY?!
Leave it to Higley to make a story even worse when you think it can't... :eyeroll:

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

Well, I have to admit that it is music to my EJami loving ears to see that EJ will be jealous - despite his insistence that Sami will have no power over him any longer. Not shocked - but glad to have the confirmation. And we all knew the Rafe/Sami/EJ triangle would be coming, so nothing surprising there.

Sounds to me as though Nicole will witness Tony's demise. I have to admit that I'm curious to see how all of that plays out - but still terribly sad to see Thaoo go. :(

As for Bope...argh! So much for having no third party.

Kenny
Member Avatar

I can't wait for the Y&R March Previews!

Now that show, I'll be watching, LoL.

Mason

Kenny
Feb 11 2009, 12:20 PM

Amen!

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

Kenny
Feb 11 2009, 12:18 PM
cjknick
Feb 11 2009, 12:14 PM
She probably witnesses Tony's murder and ends up in witness protection with a hot latino cop as her personal protector, LoL.
:funny: Love it!

KristianFanForever
Member Avatar
Shove your crappy show where the sun don't shine, Corday!

Ellie
Feb 11 2009, 11:54 AM
Max/Chelsea: Max and Chelsea "take their relationship to the next level", but this does not "sit well with Bo". Chelsea moves out of Bo and Hope's house. She and Stephanie get an apartment together.
BOOOOOOOOOORING. About time Chelsea moved her free loading ass out of Bo and Hope's house.

Sindacco
Member Avatar

Ellie
Feb 11 2009, 11:54 AM
DiMera vs. Kiriakis: "The weight of the story is Victor/Stefano being the titular heads of their immediate families, and how they play out in the midst of this drama and blood war is good." One side suffers a "tragic loss" in this war. Tony is fed up with how Stefano is favoring EJ, so he decides to "strike out on his own" and leave the DiMeras. Stefano is very angry at Tony's disloyalty.
This is the only good spoiler. Just seeing Aniston and Mascolo in scenes together can make my day.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Ok...now I'm officially against this Bope story. I gave it time and didn't mind it. Way to go, Days. Piss all over the only supercouple you have left. Peter and Kristian have been talking for weeks about how there won't be a third party involved and now look what happens. Ridiculous.

The rest actually sounds good. Too bad Rachel is leaving because I like Chelsea and Stephanie moving in together.

The Dimera/Kiriakis stuff sounds great. The Tony part sounds intriguing and it sounds like he gets murdered the day of the Christening. That should be a nice little event.

I take it Kate learns the truth about Chloe and Daniel and that is why she races off to Vegas? That could be good.

Love the Rafe/Sami stuff but, then again, I'm clearly the only one on DR who likes them LOL.

I love how he throws Bo and Hope out in the previews first given what he said in the rest of the mag. Talk about trying to avoid being blasted but then he gives a preview of her having sex with someone else. Oh, the irony :laugh: .

peaches179

Mason
Kenny

Amen!

Ditto!

mbdimera
Member Avatar

Thanks for posting Ellie.

It all sounds good to me except for Bo's X-rated visions.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

First thing's first. Why can't we get one set of previews that come from Dena Higley's, THE HEAD WRITER, mouth? This makes me more annoyed that she's in this position when she shouldn't be.

Quote:

Bo/Hope: Corday says that Bo tells Hope that Bo had a vision of her making love to another man. Hope tells Bo that this would never happen. "And keep in mind that some of Bo's messages are mixed."

I'm done with Bo's visions. This story needs to end. Like now. It makes any conflict they give Bo and Hope cheap and stupid.

Quote:

Rafe/Sami: Rafe visits Sami in Salem. They share their first kiss, "which a jealous EJ witnesses".

Ugh! I was hoping Rafe was going to leave after the witness protection program storyline ended. Hopefully, once he's intergrated into the canvas more, he'll become more tolerable. But I can't stand him now.

Quote:

Nicole/EJ/Mia/Tony: Nicole is relieved because Dr. Baker leaves town. She thinks her secret is safe. "But Mia sneaks back into Salem and runs into Tony, who then realizes Sydney is not Nicole's biological daughter." Tony confronts Nicole on the day of Sydney's christening. "Nicole witnesses an event that forces her to choose a side, and her decision could derail her entire future."

Okay. So Nicole must be invovled in Tony's death. I wonder if Tony's death is accidental, and Nicole could prevent it, but chooses not to because he knows her secret, or if he's actually killed by someone and Nicole sees this happen.

So glad to hear Dr. Baker is gone. Hopefully he won't be returning any time soon.

Quote:

They would start finally using Tony, only to kill him off. :flipoff:

I wonder if Kate's going to part of this storyline. They should've at least mentioned her being in the middle of it.

Quote:

Lucas/Chloe/Daniel: Lucas survives the explosion, and Chloe asks him to elope, because she is still fighting her feelings for Daniel. Lucas "gets advice from an unlikely source" and agrees. They go to Vegas, but Kate follows and tries to stop them.

Lucas's unlikely source is probably going to be Sami. Or they could make this storyline even more gag-worthy and make Daniel be the one that advises him to go. Or maybe it's Maggie. I don't know. I'm over the triangle and have been since it started.

Why is Kate stopping the wedding? Does she find out? I have a feeling this fallout is going to be very mediocre, just like all of Higley's fallouts.

Quote:

Max/Chelsea: Max and Chelsea "take their relationship to the next level", but this does not "sit well with Bo". Chelsea moves out of Bo and Hope's house. She and Stephanie get an apartment together.

I didn't have a problem with Max and Chelsea getting back together because they were already there and it wasn't as bad as Max and Stephanie, considering Chelsea just became a member of the Brady family. But now we have Bo having a problem with his daughter being with Max. Why? If it's not the family thing, and they start writing that Bo doesn't want Chelsea with Max beacuse of his womanizing ways, then I'll be pissed. Where was this the first time they dated? Bo didn't seem to care that he was a player or that he was her uncle. Why now?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply