Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD: March Story Previews from Ken Corday; Feb 24th issue; Article Summary
Topic Started: Feb 11 2009, 11:54 AM (10,061 Views)
fancyface78
Member Avatar

Ugh...if Hope does sleep with another man..you know what that means. Who's the daddy?
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

KristianFanForever
Member Avatar
Shove your crappy show where the sun don't shine, Corday!

Bo has a vision of his wife with another man. Doesn't say if the vision comes true or not.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Mason
Feb 11 2009, 12:20 PM
Kenny
Feb 11 2009, 12:20 PM
I can't wait for the Y&R March Previews!

Now that show, I'll be watching, LoL.
Amen!
Ditto! OLTL too!

Mason

KristianFanForever
Feb 11 2009, 12:35 PM
Bo has a vision of his wife with another man. Doesn't say if the vision comes true or not.
Either way, it's stupid. If it does happen, then it's just a ridiculous slap in the face to fans of Bo and Hope. If it doesn't happen, then what was the point in the first place? (other than to provide a cheap, labored source of conflict for Bope)

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

I doubt Hope actually has sex with another man. She probably winds up in bed with another man, but no sex is involved. Notice that Corday said that Bo's visions are often mixed. That must mean there's a mix-up and Bo jumps to conclusions.

KristianFanForever
Member Avatar

As soon as Chelsea is rid of, I'll be able to enjoy Bo and Hope again! WOOHOO!!!!!

Mason

KristianFanForever
Feb 11 2009, 12:38 PM
As soon as Chelsea is rid of, I'll be able to enjoy Bo and Hope again! WOOHOO!!!!!
Why? She's not all that involved with them right now, as it is.

fancyface78
Member Avatar

Or...if Bo's vision isn't clear..maybe Hope isn't sleeping with another man by choice. Maybe she is being forced...but Bo doesn't see it that way at first.

Kenny
Member Avatar

The Bope story is probably something contrived and stupid like Hope doesn't actually make love to another man, but she's forced into a situation where she has to pretend to make love to another man. Probably something stupid like that.

In other words, completely pointless and contrived.

cjknick
Member Avatar

Didn't Nelson say one more BIG star was going to be cut???

samixxx
Member Avatar

Thank you Ellie. Sami and Rafe share their first kiss :wub2:

Mason

Kenny
Feb 11 2009, 12:40 PM
The Bope story is probably something contrived and stupid like Hope doesn't actually make love to another man, but she's forced into a situation where she has to pretend to make love to another man. Probably something stupid like that.

In other words, completely pointless and contrived.
I just can't get over how moronic this whole story is. From the very beginning, it's been a total joke, and it's only gotten worse since then.

cjknick
Member Avatar

Ok who could be this other man that Hope could possibly sleep with ??? ..... It looks like Dr. Jonas will be free since both Chloe and Kate are going to Vegas! They could both be commisserating and find comfort in each other's arms .... but stop short of the Nasty!
Edited by cjknick, Feb 11 2009, 12:44 PM.

KristianFanForever
Member Avatar

Mason
Feb 11 2009, 12:39 PM
KristianFanForever
Why? She's not all that involved with them right now, as it is.
But Bo will fret and lose sleep over his precious bayou stillborn sucking face with uncle Max.

jane1978

Sounds great.

The introduction of an interloper into Bope story was expected, as DAYS viewers already proved they donīt care about any story unless itīs somewhat relationship based. I was afraid the current conflict will fizzle, but this sounds logical and even intriguing. First, who could be that guy, and second, will Hope really sleep with him?

Very good, IMO.

I like Chelsea and Steph living together, and it makes sense because Stayla will disappear soon. Even Melanie is shown at Maggieīs here and there so itīs weird Steph as much more important character is never at home. I think Chels and Steph living together will be a lot of fun.

The Tony stuff sounds interesting and we already have two suspects. Nicol and Stefano. I wonder whatīs the earth shattering event.

Thereīs no much about the DiMeras vs. Kiriakis, but judging from the screen the story is really heating up. Again, I think making it more personal and not just about power and money was very smart. We have EJ fighting with Brady over Nicol, I would guess Victor and Stefano over Kate and there is another whole layer with Phillip/Steph and their conflict over Melanie. IMO itīs much better than last yearīs John vs. Phillip.

Sindacco
Member Avatar

cjknick
Feb 11 2009, 12:41 PM
You believe him more than Corday?

Mason

Sindacco
Feb 11 2009, 12:47 PM
cjknick
Feb 11 2009, 12:41 PM
You believe him more than Corday?
I certainly do! 99.9% of what comes out of Corday's mouth is total B.S.

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

cjknick
Feb 11 2009, 12:43 PM
Ok who could be this other man that Hope could possibly sleep with ??? ..... It looks like Dr. Jonas will be free since both Chloe and Kate are going to Vegas! They could both be commisserating and find comfort in each other's arms .... but stop short of the Nasty!
That's a good question. Who are our possibilities? EJ, Rafe, Brady, Philip, Daniel, Max? None of them seem particularly realistic possiblities to me. This gets stupider the more I think about it.

Sindacco
Member Avatar

KristianFanForever
Yep, I will too. I've never liked Chelsea and I've never seen her as Bo's daughter. The real Georgia died in the bayou.

KristianFanForever
Member Avatar

Stupid and repetitive maybe, but there's finally something for me to look forward to.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
Learn More · Register Now
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply