Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD: March Story Previews from Ken Corday; Feb 24th issue; Article Summary
Topic Started: Feb 11 2009, 11:54 AM (10,228 Views)
DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Kenny
Feb 11 2009, 12:40 PM
The Bope story is probably something contrived and stupid like Hope doesn't actually make love to another man, but she's forced into a situation where she has to pretend to make love to another man. Probably something stupid like that.

In other words, completely pointless and contrived.
That's what I'm thinking. Maybe Hope and another cop (Rafe?) have to go undercover and make it appear that they're making love.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Kali
Member Avatar

Hmmm. I wonder if Tony will be a casualty of the war between Stefano an Victor, and Nicole will witness his demise, causing her to have to choose whether to remain loyal to one family by keeping quiet, or another by telling the truth.

Not surprised by the Safe stuff, but it's so predictable. I'm glad EJ will be jealous. Yeah, sure you're over Sami, EJ.

I am surprised that there's no mention of an Ecole wedding.

Where's Brady????

Nicole Walker

First EJ is jealous of Brady now he's jealous of Rafe. They are turning him into Sami. You can't have it both ways sweetie!

jane1978

DrewHamilton
Feb 11 2009, 12:55 PM
Kenny
Feb 11 2009, 12:40 PM
The Bope story is probably something contrived and stupid like Hope doesn't actually make love to another man, but she's forced into a situation where she has to pretend to make love to another man. Probably something stupid like that.

In other words, completely pointless and contrived.
That's what I'm thinking. Maybe Hope and another cop (Rafe?) have to go undercover and make it appear that they're making love.
Every story for the vets is pointless and contrived. Because all they should be doing now is have a succesfull carreers, take care of their children, doing family picnics and boring viewers to death.

Either people want to see Bo and Hope in the story, but on DAYS that neccesarily means an interloper soon or later arrives as well. Or they are contend with them being just the town cops and support for the other characters on the show and in that case they can stay happy and together forever.

aimees76
Member Avatar

This sounds really, really, really bad. Damn, and just when I was starting to enjoy the show. Fucking Dena.

mer4santo
Member Avatar
Ineffable!

I'm placing my bets that Hope does Daniel, particularly if she ends up in the hospital with a cold or something. Rafe is second in the lineup.

EJ get yourself away from all of the women in Salem. It's very clear that your understanding of what a relationship is still needs development. Haircut, please?

lene
Member Avatar

finally a Chex spoiler, but i can't be happy about it since Rachel is leaving. :(

cjknick
Member Avatar

^ frankly I wouldn't mind seeing a love scene between EJ and Hope. - not going to happen. My guess like yours is the mostly likely candidates are Daniel and Rafe.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

I think most of this sounds pretty good. Thanks Ellie!

KristianFanForever
Member Avatar
Shove your crappy show where the sun don't shine, Corday!

cjknick
Feb 11 2009, 02:30 PM
^ frankly I wouldn't mind seeing a love scene between EJ and Hope. - not going to happen. My guess like yours is the mostly likely candidates are Daniel and Rafe.
LOL!! I am SO loving this! :D

Bradyclan

EJ and Hope *barf*

EJ needs to be alone, please. I want the true Elvis to be back on my screen.

I'm glad we're seeing more of Stefano and Victor. I hope they'll keep Melanie out of their scenes.

squee
Member Avatar

Ellie
Feb 11 2009, 11:54 AM
Bo/Hope: Corday says that Bo tells Hope that he had a vision of her making love to another man. Hope tells Bo that this would never happen. "And keep in mind that some of Bo's messages are mixed."
Maybe Hope ends up making love to another woman :laugh:

Bradyclan

LOL, Since Melanie is all over the place these days maybe Hope/Melanie *shudders*

Bo needs some support in all of this. How dare Hope to move out with Ciara. Now, Chelsea is moving too.. Who will support Bo in all of this??

KristianFanForever
Member Avatar

Bradyclan
Feb 11 2009, 03:17 PM
LOL, Since Melanie is all over the place these days maybe Hope/Melanie *shudders*

Bo needs some support in all of this. How dare Hope to move out with Ciara. Now, Chelsea is moving too.. Who will support Bo in all of this??
Hope and Melanie scenes would be better than the Hope and Chelsea fake love fests. :eyeroll:

Ciara is Hope's daughter so Hope is entitled to take her daughter with her.

KristianFanForever
Member Avatar

squee
Feb 11 2009, 03:11 PM
Ellie
Feb 11 2009, 11:54 AM
Bo/Hope: Corday says that Bo tells Hope that he had a vision of her making love to another man. Hope tells Bo that this would never happen. "And keep in mind that some of Bo's messages are mixed."
Maybe Hope ends up making love to another woman :laugh:
I doubt it. :P

Sindacco
Member Avatar

KristianFanForever
Feb 11 2009, 03:23 PM
And Bo is her father, he has a say in it too.

KristianFanForever
Member Avatar

Sindacco
Feb 11 2009, 03:37 PM
KristianFanForever
And Bo is her father, he has a say in it too.
He didn't exactly put up much of a fight over it.
Edited by KristianFanForever, Feb 11 2009, 03:42 PM.

Bradyclan

KristianFanForever
Bradyclan
Feb 11 2009, 03:17 PM

Hope and Melanie scenes would be better than the Hope and Chelsea fake love fests. :eyeroll:

Ha! with Melanie?!?

Ok, don't let your hatred for Chelsea cloud your judgment, it's ridiculous :shame:

Chelsea and Hope/Bope scenes are Leagues beyond anything Melanie has done so far and she's interacted with quite a few.

And Bo is Ciara's father and he has a say in this. Hope is selfish. Bo has done nothing to warrant Hope taking THEIR daughter away from him. I wish ShawnD would come back. Bo has no one to support him through this.

cjknick
Member Avatar

Who wants to bet that Lucas gets advice from Will - who tells him he should go after the the good looking girl who has big boobs and ain't afraid to show them... Hey Will is a 15 year old boy and having a step mom that looks like that could get him a lot of friends!

AidanGreensFan

Am I the only one thinking that Nicole may off Tony?

I'd love the Kiriakis/DiMera stuff if there was a chance in hell it would be written right, but I have little faith.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply