Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD: March Story Previews from Ken Corday; Feb 24th issue; Article Summary
Topic Started: Feb 11 2009, 11:54 AM (10,195 Views)
SoapGal1
Member Avatar

Some of this actually sounds tolerable.

I'm going with the vision of Hope and another man is going to be Rafe, and they will be undercover and nothing will have actually happened.

I think Nicole will be involved with Tony's death in some way. Maybe just a witness to it.

I just hope we get an end to babypalooza soon!!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

Hmm..I really dont know how I feel about these? If Corday said it..is it better then coming from Higley???
The one good thing I'm certain about...Melanie was never mentioned...and the Bo & Hope SL sucks!
Liz

Ellie

Liz<3Days
Feb 11 2009, 05:06 PM
Hmm..I really dont know how I feel about these? If Corday said it..is it better then coming from Higley???
I'm guessing it's just because they had him on the phone anyway for the other article, so they asked him about story previews. There weren't March previews for any other shows in SOD this week.

fenderbabe
Member Avatar

Crap, crap, and some more crap. Ooo, how refreshing!!!

Tripp
Member Avatar
Geekette

fenderbabe
Feb 11 2009, 05:14 PM
Crap, crap, and some more crap. Ooo, how refreshing!!!
I'm laughing at how crap can be refreshing!

Alligato
Member Avatar

The best part of these spoilers was the Corday used the word "titular". LOL!

Thanks Ellie!
Edited by Alligato, Feb 11 2009, 05:26 PM.

Sariah
Member Avatar

No Philip spoilers?
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

cjknick
Member Avatar

I have to admit the Bo/Hope s/l seems a bit interesting ....

Looks like Lucas and Chloe aren't finished yet .... EJ Jealous of Sami and Rafe .... May mean that EJ is in Sami's orbit and Lucas isn't - this should drive the lumi fans crazy. I suspect that they will dust off the old RINR campaign (oh joy and rapture)

I am really looking forward to Will coming back with a new recast! Dr. Baker leaves Salem but Mia doesn't interesting! Nicole is going down!

Ellie

Sariah
Feb 11 2009, 05:36 PM
No Philip spoilers?
I'm assuming he's included in the DiMera/Kiriakis story, but no, his name wasn't mentioned in that article. Sorry.

koos

Why kill Tony off after he's been hidden on an island for 20 years? Why not just have him and Anna leave Salem? If they're trying to get teeny boppers to watch, they won't give a crap one way or the other.

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

koos
Feb 11 2009, 05:38 PM
Why kill Tony off after he's been hidden on an island for 20 years? Why not just have him and Anna leave Salem? If they're trying to get teeny boppers to watch, they won't give a crap one way or the other.
Because we've gone three months without a murder mystery, I guess.

KristianFanForever
Member Avatar
Shove your crappy show where the sun don't shine, Corday!

cjknick
Feb 11 2009, 05:38 PM
I have to admit the Bo/Hope s/l seems a bit interesting....
I think so too!

Jiggs
Member Avatar

Quote:

Bo/Hope: Corday says that Bo tells Hope that he had a vision of her making love to another man. Hope tells Bo that this would never happen. "And keep in mind that some of Bo's messages are mixed."[/b]

ROFL!! So this vision Bo has no trouble telling Hope about, but her shooting Kayla had to be kept to himself?

Quote:

DiMera vs. Kiriakis: "The weight of the story is Victor/Stefano being the titular heads of their immediate families, and how they play out in the midst of this drama and blood war is good." One side suffers a "tragic loss" in this war. Tony is fed up with how Stefano is favoring EJ, so he decides to "strike out on his own" and leave the DiMeras. Stefano is very angry at Tony's disloyalty.[/b]

Nothing new there, LOL!

Quote:

Lucas/Chloe/Daniel: Lucas survives the explosion, and Chloe asks him to elope, because she is still fighting her feelings for Daniel. Lucas "gets advice from an unlikely source" and agrees. They go to Vegas, but Kate follows and tries to stop them.[/b]

Again, does it matter who Chloe ends up with? Does it matter if Lucas finds out? No story here.

cassie1013

PhoenixRising05
Feb 11 2009, 12:31 PM
Ok...now I'm officially against this Bope story. I gave it time and didn't mind it. Way to go, Days. Piss all over the only supercouple you have left. Peter and Kristian have been talking for weeks about how there won't be a third party involved and now look what happens. Ridiculous.

The rest actually sounds good. Too bad Rachel is leaving because I like Chelsea and Stephanie moving in together.

The Dimera/Kiriakis stuff sounds great. The Tony part sounds intriguing and it sounds like he gets murdered the day of the Christening. That should be a nice little event.

I take it Kate learns the truth about Chloe and Daniel and that is why she races off to Vegas? That could be good.

Love the Rafe/Sami stuff but, then again, I'm clearly the only one on DR who likes them LOL.

I love how he throws Bo and Hope out in the previews first given what he said in the rest of the mag. Talk about trying to avoid being blasted but then he gives a preview of her having sex with someone else. Oh, the irony :laugh: .
Hey, I like Sami and Rafe! Lol! They've been entertaining - redundant, yes, but I like their chemistry. It's just so refreshing to see Sami OUT of the Ejami/Lucus story..good lord.

Also, I am LMAO at Bo and Hope. Wow... I am just shocked. What the hell is DAYS doing? Lol. If it's Hope and Steve, that would be super scandalous, but since they're leaving, can't see that happening. Bope are so past 3rd parties.

cassie1013

mer4santo
Feb 11 2009, 02:11 PM
I'm placing my bets that Hope does Daniel, particularly if she ends up in the hospital with a cold or something. Rafe is second in the lineup.

EJ get yourself away from all of the women in Salem. It's very clear that your understanding of what a relationship is still needs development. Haircut, please?
Oh, you KNOW it's going to be Daniel...who else, LOL. I would usually be very against this, due to protecting DAYS history and all.... but the show is in such shits, I just want to see this for the hilarity! I'm all for it ... I don't know what's happened to me, but I obviously just don't care whether this show is dead, alive, cancelled or whatever...it's already HORRIBLE.

cassie1013

squee
Feb 11 2009, 03:11 PM
Ellie
Feb 11 2009, 11:54 AM
Bo/Hope: Corday says that Bo tells Hope that he had a vision of her making love to another man. Hope tells Bo that this would never happen. "And keep in mind that some of Bo's messages are mixed."
Maybe Hope ends up making love to another woman :laugh:
HAHA I considered that too. I don't think DAYS is quite ready for that, though...can you imagine?

Also, re: EJ and Hope - great idea, especially if she miraculously becomes Princess Gina again. How hot would that be!

Honestly, if the show is going to get cancelled, they should go all out crazy and do this sort of stuff...it's the last chance LOL.

cassie1013

DrewHamilton
Feb 11 2009, 12:55 PM
Kenny
Feb 11 2009, 12:40 PM
The Bope story is probably something contrived and stupid like Hope doesn't actually make love to another man, but she's forced into a situation where she has to pretend to make love to another man. Probably something stupid like that.

In other words, completely pointless and contrived.
That's what I'm thinking. Maybe Hope and another cop (Rafe?) have to go undercover and make it appear that they're making love.
You're probably right, but that's no fun! :( But with that said, since she's moving out or whatever also.. I'm so confused. Is this before or after?

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

YES!!! Bring back P.Gina....especially since Steffy would be involved and I wouldnt mind EJ and P. Gina hook-up! (Hope and EJ=ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ)

KA is sooo good as a bad girl! This SL has been a snooze fest for them...and the actors show it!
Liz

suzipawhuska
Member Avatar

Well, I am a Lumi fan, first and foremost; that being said, IF they can't be together, then I vote for Sami and RAfe! He is the perfect one, 1/2 EJ and 1/2 Lucas. TAll, dark and hansome!!!!!!!! nuff said on that!

If Hope has to be involved with someone, then I think it should be Daniel. He has had all the rest of the women, so why not her? Of course I think
it would be yucky, but~~

I didn't know RAchel was leaving, and why? I really like her! no matter who she was with, except Daniel.

Maybe after DAniel does HOpe, he could do Maggie, then Julie, then Alice. His whole storyline is that stupid. They ruined him when he got with Chelsea. hahaha that was a joke friends!

My prayer out to Alice too.

ges
Member Avatar

What happened to the autism story? Did it get backburnered because it was so fucking boring? Maybe they should have given it to Bope instead of the voodoo shit. He promised not to fire Bope, did he? I don't beleive a word that comes out of his mouth. This shitty s/l is a prelude to their demise.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply