Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD: March Story Previews from Ken Corday; Feb 24th issue; Article Summary
Topic Started: Feb 11 2009, 11:54 AM (10,401 Views)
Sariah
Member Avatar

Quote:

I'm assuming he's included in the DiMera/Kiriakis story, but no, his name wasn't mentioned in that article. Sorry.

Thanks for letting me know. I'm sure he'll be a player in that story, but it sounds like it'll be more Stefano and Victor (as it should be). :)
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

KristianFanForever
Member Avatar
Shove your crappy show where the sun don't shine, Corday!

Liz<3Days
Feb 11 2009, 07:20 PM
Bring back P.Gina....especially since Steffy would be involved and I wouldnt mind EJ and P. Gina hook-up! (Hope and EJ=ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ)

KA is sooo good as a bad girl! This SL has been a snooze fest for them...and the actors show it!
Liz
I SO agree with this!

Tammy
Member Avatar

Ellie
Feb 11 2009, 11:54 AM
Bo/Hope: Corday says that Bo tells Hope that he had a vision of her making love to another man. Hope tells Bo that this would never happen. "And keep in mind that some of Bo's messages are mixed."

Oookay if his "messages" are mixed then :ermmmm: does that mean that Bo will sleep with another man?

LMFAO sorry that made no sense to me. Then again Corday isn't known for being clear about anything lol.

cassie1013

LMAO to this whole "messages are mixed." I can't stop laughing at this joke of a show!!!

I'm so happy they can just go extreme now. Who gives a shit. Let Hope sleep with whoever...good god. Daniel and Hope - that's DOPE!

But on a realistic note, does Corday think these kind of spoilers really entice people to watch? People are OVER it. O-V-E-R.

King
Member Avatar

OOOOOOOOOO! YES!

These sound great! Well, Nicole/Tony, Stefano/Victor, Luca/Chloe/Daniel sounds great.

Bo/Hope...not so much.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

King
Feb 12 2009, 02:26 AM
OOOOOOOOOO! YES!

These sound great! Well, Nicole/Tony, Stefano/Victor, Luca/Chloe/Daniel sounds great.

Bo/Hope...not so much.
I agree.

I'm officially through with the Bope story. Not to say I won't enjoy some scenes here and there with them but the story blows. I gave it a fair chance and reading this is the final straw. It's funny because it was being discussed last week how the story seems more like a vehicle to split up Bo and Hope then a story about the visions. I guess those who said that were on to something.

I've said it since the start and I really believe it's true...this Bo and Hope story is not Higley. I think this is all Tomlin and Whitesell. Higley is a big Bo and Hope supporter. Look at her first run and even look at her run up until December. She's always kept them together and had them deal with things together. I mean, she had a chance to do a story like this with their trust issues/martial complications twice last year with the Paul Hollingsworth story and then the police commissioners twist but didn't. Yes, Ed was messing with shit during the Paul stuff and the show was just beginning the Tomlin era but she still had her shot. This psychic story has Tomlin/Whitesell camp written all over it. I've seen their work and this is right up there alley. Dena isn't one to think out of the box enough to think of a psychic story.

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

The whole "Hope in bed with another man but not really" is very reminiscent of the time Bo and Billie were in bed together, but it was a ruse (I can't remember exactly how that was set up), and it appeared to Hope that they were sleeping together. This was after Zach died. I know it involved Chelsea, so I'm sure someone who has it in for Chelsea will fill me in with the sordid details. :huh:
But, I wouldn't be surprised if they go the route of Hope sleeping with another man because she was pissed off. I don't know who it would be, though. Nothing would surprise me anymore.
I'm much more intrigued with Tony's demise, although I will miss Thaao sorely.

IIttu
Member Avatar

Boring :(

Corday fired a lot of great actor and actresses, Rachel made her own choice (and it was a very, very clever one for her) to leave Days, but why didn't Corday fire Dena?

Alligato
Member Avatar

What if instead of Hope sleeping with someone, it is Bo that sleeps with someone! LOL!
That's one screwed up vision!

ilovemydays

Too bad the story isn't that Hope puts herself in harms way to go undercover to expose a sicko doctor that has been been making inappropriate advances on his patients, LOL

cjknick
Member Avatar

ilovemydays
Feb 12 2009, 09:18 AM
Too bad the story isn't that Hope puts herself in harms way to go undercover to expose a sicko doctor that has been been making inappropriate advances on his patients, LOL
Now that I would watch ... just when she gets him to that point of no return she slaps the cuffs on him! Book him Dano!
Edited by cjknick, Feb 12 2009, 10:34 AM.

King
Member Avatar

I could see this Bo/Hope story being a Whitesell story, as well.

KristianFanForever
Member Avatar
Shove your crappy show where the sun don't shine, Corday!

ladyofthelake
Feb 12 2009, 06:34 AM
I know it involved Chelsea, so I'm sure someone who has it in for Chelsea will fill me in with the sordid details. :huh:
Since you put it that way. Good luck searching for the sugar coated version. LOL!
Edited by KristianFanForever, Feb 14 2009, 12:04 AM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply