Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS:Spoilers for wk of February 23rd; *UPDATED 2/16*
Topic Started: Feb 11 2009, 04:07 PM (11,879 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

SOW Spoilers
Rafe visits Baby Grace.

Kate asks Victor for help.

Chloe wills Lucas to live.

Hope can't trust Bo.

**UPDATED 2/13**

Thanks for these!

For the week of February 23rd:

---After catching Nicole and Brady in a somewhat compromising position, Philip blackmailed her into convincing EJ to give up the fuel project. By using her insecurity over Sami, Nicole succeeded, barely.

---Sami reluctantly left Rafe, and baby Grace, at the convent. When she went to see Johnny, she ran into EJ, who clearly still has feelings for her. Then she saw Lucas, who asked about her baby. Sami lied (again) and said her baby was stillborn.

---And in a surprising move, Will returned to Salem. Thankfully, he didn't hear his father blame his mother for his drinking problem because she kept Will from him. Or did he.....

---Chloe made a pact with God. If Lucas survived, she would stay with him. Lucas made it through the explosion and she kept her promise. She told Daniel they were over, for good.

---Lucas filled Kate in on his break-up with Chloe. She told him not to give up on love, but she changed her tune after she witnessed Chloe and Daniel's goodbye kiss. She went to tell Lucas (who'd forgotten being told about the affair), but kept her silence when his blood-pressure spiked. How long will she be able to hold her silence.....

---After she broke up with Philip, Stephanie found a shoulder to cry on in Brady. Philip wanted her back, but she continued playing hard to get. Victor's advice for Philip? HE should be the one playing hard to get. He tried it, but will it work?

**UPDATED 2/14**

Daily spoilers

Monday,February 23rd
Philip realizes that Brady and Nicole are keeping something from E.J.; E.J. breaks up a fight between Melanie and Stephanie; Stephanie ends things with Philip; after the explosion, Chloe finds Lucas not breathing.

Tuesday, February 24th
Chloe tells Daniel that she can never be with him again; Philip threatens to expose Nicole's secret; Hope and Bo remain at an impasse.

Wednesday, February 25th
Nicole runs into Sami; Philip and Kate share a tender moment; Philip asks Stephanie for another chance; Chloe and Daniel share a farewell kiss.

Thursday, February 26th
Sami becomes emotional when she meet Sydney; Nicole threatens to leave E.J.; Kate tells Chloe they need to talk; Daniel is profoundly affected by his breakup with Chloe; Victor and Philip have a heart to heart.

Friday, February 27th
Sami goes to the hospital to visit Lucas; Victor gives Philip advice about Stephanie; Kate wants to gets revenge; E.J. destroys the formula; Hope tells Bo she misses him and wants to come home.

**UPDATED 2/16**

CDN TV Guide spoilers

Monday
Philip confronts Nicole about her involvement with Brady; Stephanie breaks up with Philip; Chloe tries to bring Lucas back to life.

Tuesday
Chloe tells Daniel that their relationship is over; Nicole tells EJ that she won't marry him; Sami is torn over leaving baby Grace at the convent.

Wednesday
Sami notices tension between EJ and Nicole; Philip asks Stephanie to come back to him; Kate finds out about Daniel and Chloe's affair.

Thursday
Sami has an emotional reaction when she meets Sydney; Kate decides not to tell Lucus about Chloe's affair; Philip and Victor have a heart to heart.

Friday
Sami lies and tells Lucus her baby was stillborn; Kate and Victor get revenge against Chloe; Hope tells Bo she wants him to come home.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

KristianFanForever
Member Avatar
Shove your crappy show where the sun don't shine, Corday!

Thanks Angie!

cjknick
Member Avatar

Thanks Angie ....

ginababe
BANNED

oh these are really crumby, in every sense of the word!

ginababe
BANNED

Thanks Angie!

Daytime
Member Avatar

Thanks Angie, I can't believe Chloe. What is wrong with her?

Kenny
Member Avatar

Quote:

Rafe visits Baby Grace.

I know I haven't paying much attention to this show, but who on God's green earth is baby Grace? Is that Mia's baby? Or Sami's?

Quote:

Kate asks Victor for help.

Hmm... interesting, but we'll see where it goes. Probably someplace stupid.

Quote:

Chloe wills Lucas to live.

By doing what? Shoving her boobs in his face and telling him to feed on her nipples? You know she's been itching to do it since the day they met.

Quote:

Hope can't trust Bo.

Well there's a spoiler we haven't heard already. :eyeroll:

Thanks, Angie! :)

esp13
Member Avatar

Baby Grace is Mia's baby who was switched with Sami's baby and is now residing in a convent while Sami decides what to do, I guess.

buffyloverlori

Grace is Sami's baby but really is Mia's.

buffyloverlori

Posted at the same timeesp13

KristianFanForever
Member Avatar
Shove your crappy show where the sun don't shine, Corday!

Kenny
Feb 11 2009, 04:32 PM
who on God's green earth is baby Grace? Is that Mia's baby? Or Sami's?
Both. :lol:

leah09
Member Avatar

http://www.dayscafe.com/sneakpeek.html

Who is the new Danloe "enemy"??

Ohhh...I so hope it's Philip. :peek:

marisol40

^^^ I actually think it's going to be Kate.

leah09
Member Avatar

I don't know about that. Wouldn't she just flip out right then and there if she saw them kiss?
I think it's someone else...Philip would be the best choice but he's still with the MM club. :soapbox:
It would be a good way to get him back in Chloe's orbit. And he doesn't really like Daniel to begin with so he would be out for blood. Just speculating..it could be Chelsea for all we know.

jane1978

leah09
Feb 12 2009, 02:58 PM
I don't know about that. Wouldn't she just flip out right then and there if she saw them kiss?
I think it's someone else...Philip would be the best choice but he's still with the MM club. :soapbox:
It would be a good way to get him back in Chloe's orbit. And he doesn't really like Daniel to begin with so he would be out for blood. Just speculating..it could be Chelsea for all we know.
Itīs Kate. She is not over Dan yet.

Nicole Walker

Aww at Rafe visiting baby Grace.

soapfan1

Soap Opera Source Spoilers for week of February 23rd

Phillip accuses Nicole and Brady of having an affair.

Chloe pleads with God to save Lucas and promises to end things with Daniel if Lucas lives.

As EJ learns that Sami will be coming home soon, Sami is saddened about leaving Grace at the convent.

Phillip asks Stephanie for another chance but she may not be ready for it yet.

Chloe and Daniel end their affair and kiss, unaware that they were observed!

Sami visits Lucas at the hospital and is shocked by the return of Will!

Sami has an unexpected reaction at the sight of Sydney.

Hope tells Bo that she wants him to come home on the condition that he tells her his visions.

ges
Member Avatar

Boooooooooooooooooooooooring!

mer4santo
Member Avatar
I own you bitch.

Thanks ang.

I'm sorry but this Bope story is beyond ridiculous....in comparison with the rest of the show.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

dayslover12

Thanks Angie

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
Learn More · Sign-up Now
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply