Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS:Spoilers for wk of February 23rd; *UPDATED 2/16*
Topic Started: Feb 11 2009, 04:07 PM (12,061 Views)
LovingDays

Days: National Enquirer spoilers

- Lucas blames Sami for his drinking problem
- Nicole threatens to leave EJ
- Stephanie dumps Philip
- Chloe tells Daniel it's over

http://s9.zetaboards.com/ejami_fans/topic/7076254/1/

I hope Nicole will leave EJ
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

jane1978

Looks like a big "Sami is back!" week. Iīm looking forward to the new Will and first post pregnancy meetings of Sami and Nicol. Should be good.

Chloe/Daniel are definitely written as the rooting couple now, with Lucas being the obstacle. A woman feeling quilty and promissing to marry man who she clearly isnīt in love with is right from JERīs storybook.

Poor Kate. Not only Sami and Will are back, which means they will have to be in a close contact again, but she is also about to discover her hero, her best friend and her ex-lover she still harbors some feelings for is scre*ing her sonīs fiance behind his back. This is soap at its best. I think this new good Kate is about to disappear and she will start plot and control things again.
Edited by jane1978, Feb 13 2009, 03:01 PM.

Mason
Member Avatar

The only thing I'm rooting for is for Lucas to get drunk and run down both Chloe and Daniel.

aimees76
Member Avatar

Mason
Feb 13 2009, 03:02 PM
The only thing I'm rooting for is for Lucas to get drunk and run down both Chloe and Daniel.
LOL! Yes! :rockon:

Alligato
Member Avatar

jane1978
Feb 13 2009, 03:00 PM
Poor Kate. Not only Sami and Will are back, which means they will have to be in a close contact again, but she is also about to discover her hero, her best friend and her ex-lover she still harbors some feelings for is scre*ing her sonīs fiance behind his back. This is soap at its best. I think this new good Kate is about to disappear and she will start plot and control things again.
Wow! When you put it like that, jane, bring it on! That does sound exciting!
Kate going back to bad, EJ going back to bad, Nicole is bad, Sami hopefully will find herself again...there is all kinds of potential here!

I am thrilled that Sami is back and out of WP, love that Lucas is blaming her for something. I am not a Lumi, but those two are fun when given good material.
Love that Nicole would leave EJ...much better than him leaving her.

Lots of couple-y angst going on here!

Mason
Member Avatar

Alligato
Feb 13 2009, 06:18 PM
Wow! When you put it like that, jane, bring it on! That does sound exciting!
Kate going back to bad, EJ going back to bad, Nicole is bad, Sami hopefully will find herself again...there is all kinds of potential here!
And yet, if anyone could squander such potential, it would be Higley.

I'm keeping my expectations very low. At least that way, if it's actually decent, I'll be pleasantly surprised (although I know I won't be).

peaches179

Thanks for posting.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Thanks to an anonymous source.

For the week of February 23rd:

---After catching Nicole and Brady in a somewhat compromising position, Philip blackmailed her into convincing EJ to give up the fuel project. By using her insecurity over Sami, Nicole succeeded, barely.

---Sami reluctantly left Rafe, and baby Grace, at the convent. When she went to see Johnny, she ran into EJ, who clearly still has feelings for her. Then she saw Lucas, who asked about her baby. Sami lied (again) and said her baby was stillborn.

---And in a surprising move, Will returned to Salem. Thankfully, he didn't hear his father blame his mother for his drinking problem because she kept Will from him. Or did he.....

---Chloe made a pact with God. If Lucas survived, she would stay with him. Lucas made it through the explosion and she kept her promise. She told Daniel they were over, for good.

---Lucas filled Kate in on his break-up with Chloe. She told him not to give up on love, but she changed her tune after she witnessed Chloe and Daniel's goodbye kiss. She went to tell Lucas (who'd forgotten being told about the affair), but kept her silence when his blood-pressure spiked. How long will she be able to hold her silence.....

---After she broke up with Philip, Stephanie found a shoulder to cry on in Brady. Philip wanted her back, but she continued playing hard to get. Victor's advice for Philip? HE should be the one playing hard to get. He tried it, but will it work?

aimees76
Member Avatar

Angie79
Feb 13 2009, 10:03 PM
Thanks to an anonymous source.

For the week of February 23rd:

---After catching Nicole and Brady in a somewhat compromising position, Philip blackmailed her into convincing EJ to give up the fuel project. By using her insecurity over Sami, Nicole succeeded, barely.

---Sami reluctantly left Rafe, and baby Grace, at the convent. When she went to see Johnny, she ran into EJ, who clearly still has feelings for her. Then she saw Lucas, who asked about her baby. Sami lied (again) and said her baby was stillborn.

---And in a surprising move, Will returned to Salem. Thankfully, he didn't hear his father blame his mother for his drinking problem because she kept Will from him. Or did he.....

---Chloe made a pact with God. If Lucas survived, she would stay with him. Lucas made it through the explosion and she kept her promise. She told Daniel they were over, for good.

---Lucas filled Kate in on his break-up with Chloe. She told him not to give up on love, but she changed her tune after she witnessed Chloe and Daniel's goodbye kiss. She went to tell Lucas (who'd forgotten being told about the affair), but kept her silence when his blood-pressure spiked. How long will she be able to hold her silence.....

---After she broke up with Philip, Stephanie found a shoulder to cry on in Brady. Philip wanted her back, but she continued playing hard to get. Victor's advice for Philip? HE should be the one playing hard to get. He tried it, but will it work?

meh.

blech.

So it is his original drinking problem that he blames her for ... that makes more sense. Looking forward to these scenes!

What makes her think God wants her with Lucas? So full of herself. :shame:

Now this actually sounds good.

:sleep:

Mason
Member Avatar

Angie79
Lucas filled Kate in on his break-up with Chloe. She told him not to give up on love, but she changed her tune after she witnessed Chloe and Daniel's goodbye kiss. She went to tell Lucas (who'd forgotten being told about the affair), but kept her silence when his blood-pressure spiked. How long will she be able to hold her silence.....
I KNEW that was going to happen! Ugh! It's something right out of JER's playbook!

Alligato
Member Avatar

All of these kind of sound awesome!
Thanks so much Angie! I had been waiting for your detailed ones!

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

Mason
Feb 13 2009, 10:30 PM
Angie79
Lucas filled Kate in on his break-up with Chloe. She told him not to give up on love, but she changed her tune after she witnessed Chloe and Daniel's goodbye kiss. She went to tell Lucas (who'd forgotten being told about the affair), but kept her silence when his blood-pressure spiked. How long will she be able to hold her silence.....
I KNEW that was going to happen! Ugh! It's something right out of JER's playbook!
But that is a good way to stretch it out to March Sweeps...I'm glad Kate is going to find out soon...

leah09
Member Avatar

Mason
Angie79
Another spoiler states that Chloe, loaded with guilt and fighting her feelings for Daniel, asks Lucas to elope to Las Vegas but Kate finds out and tries to stop the wedding.
How much do you want to bet she doesn't (and then decides to keep her mouth shut) and we are stuck with the horrible pairing that is Lucas and Chloe??

It's so wrong...for the Danloe fans, the Broe fans, and most of all the Phloe fans!!
Chloe should NOT marry Philip's brother -NO MATTER WHAT.

What can I promise God for him to get this crap re-written?? :flipoff:

leah09
Member Avatar

aimees76

Poor Brady...why is he even on this soap?? To be everyone's shoulder to cry on?? :blah:

Get this hawtie a storyline and a woman already!!

Ponz
Member Avatar

Danloe as tragic star-crossed lovers is just laughable.

Mason
Member Avatar

Kevc1980
Feb 13 2009, 10:32 PM
But that is a good way to stretch it out to March Sweeps...I'm glad Kate is going to find out soon...
Well that's all fine and good if you want it stretched out, LoL. Frankly, this story can't end soon enough for me!

Mason
Member Avatar

Ponz
Feb 13 2009, 10:45 PM
Everything about this whole piece of crap storyline is laughable.

fenderbabe
Member Avatar

I'm glad Kate finds out, but could that be any more anticlimactic? She sees them and then keeps quiet? No, no, they should have had Kate walk in on them and then SNAP the fuck out. Now that would have been awesome. Now Kate's no different than Maggie. What about when Kate told a dying Victor that Philip was shot? Blood pressure didn't seem to matter then.

Damn, this show is ass.

leah09
Member Avatar

Ponz
Feb 13 2009, 10:45 PM
Is it me or is that what they are trying to sell here??

If that's what they wanted, they should have had Chloe be the one who explodes and Dr Amazing could will her back to health with his "bedside manor".

This is sooo Passions. :soapbox:

Mason
Member Avatar

fenderbabe
Feb 13 2009, 10:51 PM
I'm glad Kate finds out, but could that be any more anticlimactic? She sees them and then keeps quiet? No, no, they should have had Kate walk in on them and then SNAP the fuck out. Now that would have been awesome. Now Kate's no different than Maggie. What about when Kate told a dying Victor that Philip was shot? Blood pressure didn't seem to matter then.

Damn, this show is ass.
Seriously. Kate should be flipping her shit and exposing Daniel and Chloe as the whores they are. But OF COURSE, some stupid plot device from out of nowhere precludes her from doing so.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply