Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS:Spoilers for wk of February 23rd; *UPDATED 2/16*
Topic Started: Feb 11 2009, 04:07 PM (11,793 Views)
soapfan1

fenderbabe
Feb 13 2009, 10:51 PM
I'm glad Kate finds out, but could that be any more anticlimactic? She sees them and then keeps quiet? No, no, they should have had Kate walk in on them and then SNAP the fuck out. Now that would have been awesome. Now Kate's no different than Maggie. What about when Kate told a dying Victor that Philip was shot? Blood pressure didn't seem to matter then.

Damn, this show is ass.

I'm sure there will be a payoff coming with Kate finding out.I have read in the March previews that Chloe and Lucas go to Vegas to elope and Kate follows them.I think Kate will expose Chloe at the altar.
Edited by soapfan1, Feb 13 2009, 10:59 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

leah09
Member Avatar

soapfan1
Feb 13 2009, 10:58 PM

I'm sure there will be a payoff coming with Kate finding out.I have read in the March previews that Chloe and Lucas go to Vegas to elope and Kate follows them.I think Kate will expose Chloe at the altar.
Not gonna happen.

I'm not that lucky.

Mason

soapfan1
I bet ten bucks that just as she's about to blow them out of the water, she decides to keep quiet and let Lucas marry Chloe for his happiness.

soapfan1

leah09
Feb 13 2009, 11:02 PM
soapfan1

Not gonna happen.

I'm not that lucky.
I think Kate will expose her.I see Chloe ending up losing in the end,just like Sami has so many times in the past.Chloe has been wanting to have her cake and eat it just like she told Daniel that day at the gym.

The woman clearly doesn't know what she really wants.I have read that next week she realizes she still loves Lucas too,a week after dumping him.Make up your frigging mind,woman!

I think Chloe will end up alone for awhile,because i think Lucas will dump her at the altar when he finds out the truth and he deserves to,especially after she cruelly dumped him last week.Daniel will probably move on to his next victim.I don't see Chloe with any of her other ex's either.I doubt Phillip will want anything to do with her when he finds out what she did to Lucas and he's clearly in love with Stephanie anyway.I see Brady eventually ending up with Nicole.

leah09
Member Avatar

I hope you're right about Kate exposing her, soapfan, because she does not need to be married to Lucas or Lucas to her. It was wrong from day one. I thought Daniel was a way to break up Lucas and Chloe but now it seems to be turning and Lucas/Kate are the opsticle for Daniel and Chloe.
You know...the guilt, the promising God not to be with him if Lucas pulls through, blah blah... it's total angst for Danloe.

phicklover

jane1978
Feb 13 2009, 03:00 PM
Looks like a big "Sami is back!" week. Iīm looking forward to the new Will and first post pregnancy meetings of Sami and Nicol. Should be good.

Chloe/Daniel are definitely written as the rooting couple now, with Lucas being the obstacle. A woman feeling quilty and promissing to marry man who she clearly isnīt in love with is right from JERīs storybook.

Poor Kate. Not only Sami and Will are back, which means they will have to be in a close contact again, but she is also about to discover her hero, her best friend and her ex-lover she still harbors some feelings for is scre*ing her sonīs fiance behind his back. This is soap at its best. I think this new good Kate is about to disappear and she will start plot and control things again.
i love chloe and daniel. i think they are hot and i think that the pairing with lucas is horrible. if its not going to be a triangle with daniel and philip or daniel and brady..then let it just be daniel.

soapfan1

Mason
Feb 13 2009, 11:10 PM
soapfan1
I bet ten bucks that just as she's about to blow them out of the water, she decides to keep quiet and let Lucas marry Chloe for his happiness.
I hope not!I would prefer Lucas find out the truth before he marries her.I would be so mad if this is the one time Kate chooses to keep quiet.She never gave a second thought to exposing Sami in the past.I hope she does the same to Chloe.

Mason

soapfan1
Feb 13 2009, 11:33 PM
Mason
Feb 13 2009, 11:10 PM
I hope not!I would prefer Lucas find out the truth before he marries her.I would be so mad if this is the one time Kate chooses to keep quiet.She never gave a second thought to exposing Sami in the past.I hope she does the same to Chloe.
I hope not too, but I'm prepared for this to be anticlimatic as hell.

leah09
Member Avatar

phicklover
jane1978
Looks like a big "Sami is back!" week. Iīm looking forward to the new Will and first post pregnancy meetings of Sami and Nicol. Should be good.

Chloe/Daniel are definitely written as the rooting couple now, with Lucas being the obstacle. A woman feeling quilty and promissing to marry man who she clearly isnīt in love with is right from JERīs storybook.

Poor Kate. Not only Sami and Will are back, which means they will have to be in a close contact again, but she is also about to discover her hero, her best friend and her ex-lover she still harbors some feelings for is scre*ing her sonīs fiance behind his back. This is soap at its best. I think this new good Kate is about to disappear and she will start plot and control things again.
i love chloe and daniel. i think they are hot and i think that the pairing with lucas is horrible. if its not going to be a triangle with daniel and philip or daniel and brady..then let it just be daniel.
Phick...I'm with you, I love me some Danloe.

This Lucas nonsense has got to end.
Triangle her with anyone else..I DON'T CARE.
If they don't know what to do with BD's character when Sami is coming back into his life, well that's really pathetic.

Just get him away from Chloe...I swear this is going to wind up being her longest "relationship" and she really doesn't even love the guy! So frustrating!!

phicklover

but kate wants dr. dan for herself..so if she keeps quiet, her son will be happy and so will she..its a win/win for her and a lose/lose for everyone else.

chloe and lucas are comical...they do not belong together. they are forced, fake and just plain bad. you may not like danloe but the chemistry is there, bigtime.

phicklover

leah09
Feb 13 2009, 11:37 PM
phicklover
jane1978

Phick...I'm with you, I love me some Danloe.

This Lucas nonsense has got to end.
Triangle her with anyone else..I DON'T CARE.
If they don't know what to do with BD's character when Sami is coming back into his life, well that's really pathetic.

Just get him away from Chloe...I swear this is going to wind up being her longest "relationship" and she really doesn't even love the guy! So frustrating!!
leah, i love when you post because i think exactly like you do.

Mason

phicklover
Feb 13 2009, 11:38 PM
you may not like danloe but the chemistry is there, bigtime.
Chemistry is subjective. Personally, I haven't seen a single spark between Shawn and Nadia.

phicklover

mason, fair enough. do you see a spark with nadia and bryan?

and just to ask.....phick or shick?
Edited by phicklover, Feb 13 2009, 11:43 PM.

leah09
Member Avatar

phicklover
but kate wants dr. dan for herself..so if she keeps quiet, her son will be happy and so will she..its a win/win for her and a lose/lose for everyone else.

Oh..very interesting take.
Yes, I'm sure Kate will keep quiet once she hits Vegas.
She will be with Daniel and Lucas with Chloe and they can all go out to dinner together and she can observe Danloe..lol.
Lucas will be the same sorry character as always and eventually hate Kate for keeping it a secret.

Phick, I love your posts as well!! :wub2:

eta: I still think Chloe should not marry lLucas but I guess there's no stopping it. Damn!
Edited by leah09, Feb 13 2009, 11:46 PM.

Mason

phicklover
Feb 13 2009, 11:42 PM
mason, fair enough. do you see a spark with nadia and bryan?

and just to ask.....phick or shick?
Nope. I think Lucas/Chloe are also dull as dishwater.

I wasn't watching during their affair when Nick/Phyllis were supposedly hot, so what I've seen of them as a couple hasn't really impressed me. I did think Nick and Sharon's scenes at the cabin last week were hot, though, but I haven't really been watching long enough to consider myself a fan just yet.

fenderbabe
Member Avatar

Mason
Feb 13 2009, 11:41 PM
phicklover
you may not like danloe but the chemistry is there, bigtime.
Chemistry is subjective. Personally, I haven't seen a single spark between Shawn and Nadia.
Yeah, they're really not all that. Whenever they kiss it reminds me of a baby in search for a nipple.
Edited by fenderbabe, Feb 13 2009, 11:53 PM.

KristianFanForever
Member Avatar
Shove your crappy show where the sun don't shine, Corday!

No wonder Billie and Chelsea are so pathetic. With "role models" like Kate, who needs enemies? LOL!

Kenny
Member Avatar

Mason
Feb 13 2009, 11:45 PM
I wasn't watching during their affair when Nick/Phyllis were supposedly hot, so what I've seen of them as a couple hasn't really impressed me.
Once Nick and Phyllis got married, they pretty much became dullsville. But that affair was H-O-T! So wrong, so sinful, but so... soo.... MMM.

Here's the proof! LoL

I love the scene at 1:44 where she's pushed against the door and he kisses her. Yum!

phicklover

hotness is subject definitely..and i know this is unfair to say, but a shick fan instead of a phick fan will never think that danloe is hot. SC and JM are dull, their love scenes were stiff and separate..they need lighting and smoke and vaseline on the cameras and many many candles to mask the fact that there is no chemistry.

Michelle Stafford and Josh have undeniable chemistry..its raw and can be done with a green screen in the back. i am sorry you mssed the affair..MS was able to make jm a leading man with just one kiss and that ended a 10 year horrible cheating marriage between sharon and nick, but more importantly was able to show how the chemistry that they mite have had ten years ago was gone.

what i am trying to say is that the sexual chemistry that i think phick has, i think danloe has. and some that think shick is hot, might not like that intensity.

sorry to go on about that.

phicklover

Kenny
Feb 13 2009, 11:54 PM
Mason
Feb 13 2009, 11:45 PM
I wasn't watching during their affair when Nick/Phyllis were supposedly hot, so what I've seen of them as a couple hasn't really impressed me.
Once Nick and Phyllis got married, they pretty much became dullsville. But that affair was H-O-T! So wrong, so sinful, but so... soo.... MMM.

Here's the proof! LoL

I love the scene at 1:44 where she's pushed against the door and he kisses her. Yum!
kenny, that is THE hottest door scene...ever.

but Danloe's door scene wasnt had either lol

nothing compares to that door scene, but noone compares to the great MS either.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply