Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS:Spoilers for wk of February 23rd; *UPDATED 2/16*
Topic Started: Feb 11 2009, 04:07 PM (11,784 Views)
Mason

PhoenixRising05
Feb 14 2009, 03:20 PM
Did you forget 2004-2005? When Kate knew about Shawn and Belle planning to be together behind Philip's back and said nothing? She even stood back as Philip married her.
That was out of character for her, too.

Meanwhile, PLEASE let this spoiler about Kate wanting revenge actually go somewhere!
Edited by Mason, Feb 15 2009, 03:30 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Mason
Feb 15 2009, 03:29 PM
PhoenixRising05
Feb 14 2009, 03:20 PM
Did you forget 2004-2005? When Kate knew about Shawn and Belle planning to be together behind Philip's back and said nothing? She even stood back as Philip married her.
That was out of character for her, too.

Meanwhile, PLEASE let this spoiler about Kate wanting revenge actually go somewhere!
Not really.

Kate always has been of the belief that she knew what was best for her kids. Remember how she constantly tried to force Billie to go after Bo? She thinks she knows best and that is what happened with Philip and Belle. She thought Belle was perfect for him, the same way she felt Carrie was perfect for Austin. Despite the fact that Carrie slept with Mike and broke Austin's heart, she still believed this.

It took Chloe saving her life to make her see Chloe in this light and, once they are married, she will leave it alone to avoid really devastating Lucas. She knows Chloe can make him happy and Kate knows she has a chance at getting through to Daniel and getting him to back off given their relationship. Plus, with Sami around, there is no way Kate is going to take the chance of Lucas going back to her so it makes perfect sense.

cokeylovessoaps

The only thing i will say is that Danloe is the reason me and my friends are back to watching Days after years of not watching so when they bounce so will we because then i will not care if the show gets canceled. I also love SC and i don't want him to leave but if he does it is all good i am not that into the show anyway it is so darn boring there is nobody to root for. :frown:
Edited by cokeylovessoaps, Feb 15 2009, 10:09 PM.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

CDN TV Guide spoilers

Monday
Philip confronts Nicole about her involvement with Brady; Stephanie breaks up with Philip; Chloe tries to bring Lucas back to life.

Tuesday
Chloe tells Daniel that their relationship is over; Nicole tells EJ that she won't marry him; Sami is torn over leaving baby Grace at the convent.

Wednesday
Sami notices tension between EJ and Nicole; Philip asks Stephanie to come back to him; Kate finds out about Daniel and Chloe's affair.

Thursday
Sami has an emotional reaction when she meets Sydney; Kate decides not to tell Lucus about Chloe's affair; Philip and Victor have a heart to heart.

Friday
Sami lies and tells Lucus her baby was stillborn; Kate and Victor get revenge against Chloe; Hope tells Bo she wants him to come home.

Mason

Quote:

Kate decides not to tell Lucas about Chloe's affair

Surprise, surprise... :eyeroll:

Quote:

Kate and Victor get revenge against Chloe

This better be good!
Edited by Mason, Feb 16 2009, 06:03 PM.

leah09
Member Avatar

This looks amazing. I wonder what they will do to Chloe??

Daytime
Member Avatar

Yay, Kate and Victor team up to take Chloe down. That should be worth watching. Welcome back Kate, we missed you!!!!

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Not surprised Kate decides not to tell Lucas. Why would see at that point? His life is still in the balance and his condition is not stable so even if she wanted to, she wouldn't tell him right away like that.

The Kate/Victor one sounds very good. Looks like a good week.

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

That Kate and Victor spoiler gives me hope...

ilovemydays

Quote:

Friday
Sami lies and tells Lucus her baby was stillborn

That's just sick!

aimees76
Member Avatar

Now that sounds good :D

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

aimees76
Feb 16 2009, 07:04 PM

Now that sounds good :D
I agree - I've been loving Victor for a while now. And I can't wait to see Kate get her claws out again! :D

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

Wait- Sami lies about her baby being stillborn? Random, and very fucked up.

I'm thoroughly confused by that storyline, though. The mayor's killer is gone now, yes? And that's why she can come back from Witness Protection (which was starting to remind me of Three's Company when Suzanne Somers pissed off the network and her character only appeared in phone calls she taped by herself)?

So the baby is being left at the convent because...she's randomly afraid of Stefano (a man who once complimented her deviousness)...even though there's already one baby the Dimeras know about, that she left somewhere to go into hiding?

And when she goes back to retrieve it...is she going to stay away another 9 months and say it's Rafe's baby or something?

I just don't get it. Sami is smarter than this when it comes to this sort of thing.

Can't wait to see people get revenge on Chloe.

KristianFanForever
Member Avatar
Shove your crappy show where the sun don't shine, Corday!

Angie79
Feb 16 2009, 06:00 PM
CDN TV Guide spoilers
Friday
Hope tells Bo she wants him to come home.
The ONLY spoiler that interests me. :cheer:
Edited by KristianFanForever, Feb 19 2009, 07:08 PM.

ges
Member Avatar

px780
Feb 16 2009, 10:54 PM
Wait- Sami lies about her baby being stillborn? Random, and very fucked up.

I'm thoroughly confused by that storyline, though. The mayor's killer is gone now, yes? And that's why she can come back from Witness Protection (which was starting to remind me of Three's Company when Suzanne Somers pissed off the network and her character only appeared in phone calls she taped by herself)?

So the baby is being left at the convent because...she's randomly afraid of Stefano (a man who once complimented her deviousness)...even though there's already one baby the Dimeras know about, that she left somewhere to go into hiding?

And when she goes back to retrieve it...is she going to stay away another 9 months and say it's Rafe's baby or something?

I just don't get it. Sami is smarter than this when it comes to this sort of thing.

Can't wait to see people get revenge on Chloe.
The writers have really screwed up on this one. It makes no sense no matter how you look at it. What they need to do is own up to the fact that the" Sammi is afraid of Stephano and abandoned her baby to the care of nuns with occasional visits," is moronic a story that made no sense from the beginning. Why not something plausible like E.J. had broken up with her and declared his intention to spend his life with Nicole and she was too upset, jealous, embarrassed, whatever to have his baby. She did not want him to be with her out of pity. Any number of reasons why women hide the paternity of the father would do. Anything but this which is an insult to the intelligence of anybody that watches the show. I actually long for the days of Stan. Sammi responds well to blackmail. Shoulda blackmailed her into keeping the baby a secret. But to say the baby is dead? That is as bad as Nicole not telling E.J. that their baby is dead.
This is getting past drama and into sicko territory.

soapfan1

Soap Opera Source Spoilers in detail for the week of February 23rd

Phillip believes that Brady and Nicole are having an affair and he confronts Nicole. She denies it, but he knows that the two are hiding something. Phillip tells Nicole to make EJ back off the AFP. At the same time, EJ forces Melanie to sign over the rights to the AFP to the DiMeras. When EJ returns home, Nicole tries to persuade him to back off of the AFP. EJ refuses. Nicole accuses him of putting work before family. Nicole refuses to marry EJ until she hears news that Sami is on her way home. Then, Nicole has a change of heart.

Nicole calls Phillip and tells him that she tried to convince EJ and Phillip tells her to try harder. Phillip is close to telling EJ that Nicole and Brady are having an affair when news breaks that Lucas is in the hospital. Nicole runs to the door and Sami is there. Nicole almost mentions Samiís pregnancy but catches herself in time. Sami notices that there is tension between EJ and Nicole, which Nicole downplays. EJ is so frustrated by Nicoleís insecurity regarding Sami that EJ rips up the AFP formula. Nicole finds it and gives it to Phillip.

Maggie tells Daniel that she told a drunken Lucas about the affair and Daniel tries to reach Chloe. Chloe finds Lucas, who isnít breathing. Chloe makes a vow To God that if he saves Lucas, she will always stay with Lucas. Lucas regains consciousness but canít remember everything. Chloe realizes that she must end things with Daniel. When Chloe realizes that Lucas canít remember about her and Daniel, Chloe sees it as a sign. Lucas misinterprets her plea as guilt and Lucas canít promise that the two will get back together. Chloe breaks up with Daniel anyways. Lucas tells Kate that he and Chloe broke up which led him to drink. He tells his mother that Chloe wants to get back together, but he isnít so sure.

Phillip learns that Kate is in remission and tells her sons not to walk away from love. Daniel is stunned that Chloe is ending things, she tells him about her plea to God and she must honor it. Daniel threatens to tell Lucas about their affair, but Chloe says she still wouldnít be with him. Kate comes upon the two of them and sees them kiss. Later, Kate toys with Daniel but doesnít reveal what she saw. Chloe asks for Kateís support in reuniting with Lucas. Kate lies and agrees. Kate goes to a delighted Victor and asks for his help in taking down Chloe.

Hope brings Ciara to the park to visit with Bo. Ciara asks when Bo will come home. Bo is thrilled when Hope tells him she misses him. She will allow him to come home on one condition Ė he must share his visions (if any) that he has. Bo agrees, and then has a vision of Hope making love to another man. Sami visits Lucas in the hospital and she blames Chloe for his falling of the wagon. Lucas asks Sami about her baby and she lies, claiming it was stillborn. When Sami sees Sydney, she has an emotional reaction. She is reunited with Johnny and Sami and EJ have a close moment while a jealous Nicole looks on

Faye

Thanks for posting!

Mason

I hope whatever Victor and Kate have planned for Chloe doesn't end up letting me down.

Kenny
Member Avatar

Mason
Feb 20 2009, 11:52 AM
I hope whatever Victor and Kate have planned for Chloe doesn't end up letting me down.
While I'm happy to see that bitchy Kate seems to be making a return, I'm still wishing it wasn't on behalf of Chloe Lane. That character isn't worth Kate's time or effort.

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

Mason
Feb 20 2009, 11:52 AM
What do you think would be a satisfying revenge plot? I haven't really thought it through myself, which probably means Dena and I are on the same page. I'd like to think it would be something intricate and soapy-vicious, but, it probably won't be.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply