Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Blog entry about a Days audition - Which character is it?
Topic Started: Feb 12 2009, 09:48 PM (3,671 Views)
Ellie

aimees76
Feb 12 2009, 10:09 PM
I cannot take another Belle recast. :(
Seriously, what # would this be if it is her? I think #8 if you count the babies...
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mason
Member Avatar

This fucking show would recast Belle after having a gem like Martha in the role and then tossing her away.

I hope to God that nothing comes of this.

ilovemydays

I'm not familiar enough with DAYS history. Could she be a half sibling that Philip or Brady don't know about? I really hate the idea that they could be recasting Belle when MM had been available for so long.

OLTL's original Blair was an Asian chick that was recastted with a blond. It would be just as weird to see this girl become the new Belle.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

I doubt it is Belle. I really don't think that they would even consider this girl for that role.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Angie79
Feb 12 2009, 10:19 PM
I doubt it is Belle. I really don't think that they would even consider this girl for that role.
I don't think they would either but this girl did admit she did not fit the part at all so she probably just came in to audition anyway.

I don't see it being Billie. I also doubt it's Cassie. They seem to want to forget her and Rex existed.

I really do think it's Belle. I don't think it can be anyone else.

Kenny
Member Avatar

Daytime
Feb 12 2009, 10:12 PM
Jennifer is Lucas half sister. I think bringing Jennifer back is just my wishful thinking.
Mmhmm, but Lucas isn't blonde or blue-eyed, LoL.

Kenny
Member Avatar

Angie79
I think that's what her blog entry was all about -- the humor of auditioning for a role and later finding out the obvious reason she would've never been considered. She's asian and the role she auditioned for was a white chick.

Posted Image

Unless maybe they've decided that Belle no longer works as a white chick and they're planning to give her a different nationality? LoL

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Kenny
Feb 12 2009, 10:26 PM
Daytime
Jennifer is Lucas half sister. I think bringing Jennifer back is just my wishful thinking.
Mike was when Roark Critchlow played him but he is Jennifer's actual brother, not half-brother.

Vicky4Mimi

He's not blonde--but could they be thinking of bringing in a sister for Rafe?

Daytime
Member Avatar

Kenny
Feb 12 2009, 10:26 PM
Daytime
Oops, my bad, didn't read it correctly. I must be :drunk:

Thanks......

Daytime
Member Avatar

Kenny
Feb 12 2009, 10:27 PM
Angie79
I think that's what her blog entry was all about -- the humor of auditioning for a role and later finding out the obvious reason she would've never been considered. She's asian and the role she auditioned for was a white chick.

Posted Image

Unless maybe they've decided that Belle no longer works as a white chick and they're planning to give her a different nationality? LoL
She's still very pretty....Maybe one day we will get to see her in something.

daysfan
Member Avatar

Vicky4Mimi
Feb 12 2009, 10:42 PM
He's not blonde--but could they be thinking of bringing in a sister for Rafe?
No because it sounds like this is an already known character if she found out they existed online.

I honestly think it has to be Belle. If its someone who's already on the show, and she found a pic of Kyle Lowder as Brady....well, thats it then. I wonder if it means Shawn's coming back, too?

Honestly as much as I'd HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATE not to have Martha back, I would LOVE Shelle back on Days!

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

I don't know who it could be. The only person that comes to mind is Belle, but I don't see why they would bring her back after just getting rid of her parents.

Nubia
Member Avatar
The Queen

Kenny
Feb 12 2009, 10:27 PM
Angie79

Posted Image

I.Would.LOVE.THAT!

That would be so absurd....that it could be true.....

Kenny
Member Avatar

Nubia
Feb 12 2009, 10:53 PM
I.Would.LOVE.THAT!

LMAO! Can you imagine?

"Victoria Rowell cast as Belle Black on Days of Our Lives!"

I almost want it to happen just for the absurdity of it all.

daysfan
Member Avatar

Kenny
Feb 12 2009, 11:08 PM
Nubia
Feb 12 2009, 10:53 PM
I.Would.LOVE.THAT!

LMAO! Can you imagine?

"Victoria Rowell cast as Belle Black on Days of Our Lives!"

I almost want it to happen just for the absurdity of it all.
Would it be bad of me to say that...ignoring the RIDICULOUSNESS of it in Days world....I'd actually like to see it happen just if it got the lovely Rowell on a soap? :P

Dorothy595
Member Avatar

Maybe she's another one of Stefano's spawn? EJ is could fit the description too as the half brother. I can't see her as Belle though. Maybe she's Phil's half sister? Victor was gone for awhile there. hmmm. ;)

HJBJDJ

Could it be that she was saying lines of a character that were not the character the were casting?

Remember back when they were recasting Ciara. There was something that was posted on here, from somewhere and the call sheet and part of a script that was calling for Abby. The characters in the script were Jack and Abby. It was an an old Jack and Abby scene from when Abby was a child, but they were casting Ciara at a similar age.

Ellie

HJBJDJ
Feb 12 2009, 11:30 PM
Could it be that she was saying lines of a character that were not the character the were casting?

Remember back when they were recasting Ciara. There was something that was posted on here, from somewhere and the call sheet and part of a script that was calling for Abby. The characters in the script were Jack and Abby. It was an an old Jack and Abby scene from when Abby was a child, but they were casting Ciara at a similar age.
Right, but it sounds like they told her at the audition that her character would be the half-sister of the other character. Meaning that even if the script she got said one thing, they told her another at the audition itself.

Mikegoldy
Member Avatar

Belle still has lots of connections on the show, even without John and Marlena. She is a Brady/DiMera, Philip's ex wife, Sami's sister...

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply