Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
2009 NAACP Image Award Winners
Topic Started: Feb 13 2009, 02:36 AM (470 Views)
Kenny
Member Avatar

The 2009 NAACP Image Awards were tonight, and here were the winners for daytime drama performers. :)

Outstanding Actor in a Daytime Drama Series
Bryton McClure The Young And The Restless

Outstanding Actress in a Daytime Drama Series
Debbi Morgan All My Children

Other nominees for actor were Cornelius Smith Jr., Dan Martin, Montel Williams and Texas Battle.

Other nominees for actress were Christel Khalil, Eva Marcille, Nia Peeples and Tonya Lee Williams. (All Y&R)
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Kenny
Member Avatar

These categories for the Image Awards are such a joke. Didn't Tracey Ross from Passions win Best Actress last year? I mean, Tracey Ross!

Then you've got JustBryton (no McClure!) winning Best Actor this year, LoL. Such a joke.

I really think these people don't even bother watching the performances of the people nominated. They just see a name that looks familiar and mark their votes as such. The only reason Debbi Morgan won was probably because all the Y&R actresses split the votes, 'cause those Y&R ladies usually get all the glory, LoL.

Mason
Member Avatar

Kenny
Feb 13 2009, 02:36 AM
:eyeroll: :shame: :puke:

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Mason
Feb 13 2009, 08:53 AM
Kenny
Feb 13 2009, 02:36 AM
:eyeroll: :shame: :puke:
I second that!

He's also sooooooooo not famous enough to go by his first name only. :shame:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · General Daytime News · Next Topic »
Add Reply