Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Martha Madison rumor
Topic Started: Feb 11 2009, 10:06 PM (1,361 Views)
OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

Don't be surprised if she returns to daytime - on GL! I'm hearing rumors that she has been cast as the new Michelle Bauer.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Y&RWorldTurner
Member Avatar
Sharongate, bitches!

I like Martha and all, but she's all wrong for the role of Michelle. Also, considering they've SOARED that character like hell, wouldn't she be too young?

She'd make a better Marah Lewis.

Edited by Y&RWorldTurner, Feb 11 2009, 10:08 PM.

Mason
Member Avatar

^ I agree. She'd be much better suited for Marah than Michelle.

KristianFanForever
Member Avatar
Shove your crappy show where the sun don't shine, Corday!

That's great! Good for her if it's true!

daysfan
Member Avatar

NO WE NEED HER BACK ON DAYS! :(

Ellie

daysfan
Feb 11 2009, 10:20 PM
First of all, thanks as always OBK! Would love it if it's true and Martha's working again.

As for Days... I honestly don't think they have plans to bring anyone back, let alone someone with talent like Martha. I think any character currently "off the canvas" is probably off the canvas for good.

Mason
Member Avatar

daysfan
Corday and Tomlin aren't interested in people with talent.

Kenny
Member Avatar

Guiding Light?

GUIDING LIGHT?

Of all soaps, it has to be the one show that's even worse than Days?

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

Kenny
Feb 11 2009, 10:29 PM
Guiding Light?

GUIDING LIGHT?

You haven't been watching GL have you? They are on a big upswing. :wave:

Mason
Member Avatar

Kenny
Feb 11 2009, 10:29 PM
Guiding Light?

GUIDING LIGHT?

GL is A LOT better than DAYS right now. I know it's hard to believe, but it's true.

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

GL is really starting to kick ass, especially with the Beth/Alan wedding and Phillip's return and the guest appearance by Jenna. Plus Mindy is returning (for how long?) and now they want to bring back Michelle. Oh and Hawk is making a guest appearance soon as well and then there is Coop's exit. Very good stuff.

daysfan
Member Avatar

Ellie
Feb 11 2009, 10:22 PM
daysfan
First of all, thanks as always OBK! Would love it if it's true and Martha's working again.

As for Days... I honestly don't think they have plans to bring anyone back, let alone someone with talent like Martha. I think any character currently "off the canvas" is probably off the canvas for good.
I don't hope for or expect any big vet returns, but I wish they'd at least bring a few people back, because to me it feels like the town is really getting empty.

Ellie

daysfan
Feb 11 2009, 10:42 PM
I don't hope for or expect any big vet returns, but I wish they'd at least bring a few people back, because to me it feels like the town is really getting empty.
Oh, I agree! I'm just saying that sadly I don't expect it to happen. :frownie: Where they're cutting people, I don't expect any "returnees" at all. But you never know with Higley - lol watch someone random who we all hated come back.

Kenny
Member Avatar

Ellie
Feb 11 2009, 10:49 PM
I don't expect any "returnees" at all. But you never know with Higley - lol watch someone random who we all hated come back.
The original Jan Spears!

LoL @ Corday referring to that as a "huge return" back in 2003. Didn't he call her a beloved character or something ridiculous?

daysfan
Member Avatar

Ellie
daysfan
Feb 11 2009, 10:42 PM
Oh, I agree! I'm just saying that sadly I don't expect it to happen. :frownie: Where they're cutting people, I don't expect any "returnees" at all. But you never know with Higley - lol watch someone random who we all hated come back.
Oh, I can see it now....

Dena: "Hmmmm, Days needs another story! Oh, I have it! Something that will get us a big return so fans will tune back in! The next vision Bo needs to have is Maya pooring that goop all over Salem, and it crushes Tony, which is how he dies! Then Bo and Anna will have to keep Tony away from anything goopy! Yup, now that we've rehashed that one famous story from 1996, lets bring back the other famous story from Days past! It'll be a hit! And we'll get beloved Maya back with it!"
Edited by daysfan, Feb 11 2009, 10:58 PM.

LovingDays

Its getting really good GL first Edmund is back now Phillip and Mindy is coming back and i hope the rumor will come true

LovingDays

We need more women on GL

Ellie

Kenny
Feb 11 2009, 10:54 PM
Ellie
I don't expect any "returnees" at all. But you never know with Higley - lol watch someone random who we all hated come back.
The original Jan Spears!
hahaha please noooo!

Quote:

LoL @ Corday referring to that as a "huge return" back in 2003. Didn't he call her a beloved character or something ridiculous?
LOL was that her? I remember the quote but I can't remember who he was talking about. Knowing Corday, I'm sure it was her.

daysfan
Member Avatar

Kenny
Feb 11 2009, 10:54 PM
Ellie
The original Jan Spears!

I would LOVE to see Jan back in the form of Heather Lindell!

I like Olson more than others but meh, I'd pass on Jan if it was Olson. :P

Ellie

daysfan
Feb 11 2009, 10:57 PM
Dena: "Hmmmm, Days needs another story! Oh, I have it! Something that will get us a big return so fans will tune back in! The next vision Bo needs to have is Maya pooring that goop all over Salem, and it crushes Tony, which is how he dies! Then Bo and Anna will have to keep Tony away from anything goopy! Yup, now that we've rehashed that one famous story from 1996, lets bring back the other famous story from Days past! It'll be a hit! And we'll get beloved Maya back with it!"
LOL!! Maybe we shouldn't be giving them any ideas. :tounge:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply