Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Martha Madison rumor
Topic Started: Feb 11 2009, 10:06 PM (1,398 Views)
Mason
Member Avatar

Damn!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

King
Member Avatar

THANK YOU, JESUS!!

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

PhoenixRising05
Feb 12 2009, 02:42 AM
I have trouble thinking this will happen. GL may be good right now but Martha would not sign on to a show that may be gone by year's end. She's smart.

It's weird how Martha has been gone from Days nearly a year and has gotten nothing. Not even a cameo anywhere. I mean, we've barely heard any whisperings about her being up for roles, at least until recently. Beemer got picked up really fast. It just makes you wonder.

Whatever the case, she's all wrong for Michelle. She could definitely play Marah though.

It could have been her choice to take a break from acting after DAYS let her go. Doesn't she run restaurants with her husband?

Anyway, I am glad this isn't true. I wish she would come back to DAYS though!

Kenny
Member Avatar

Angie79
Feb 12 2009, 05:12 PM
Anyway, I am glad this isn't true. I wish she would come back to DAYS though!
I would love her back on Days if I knew it wasn't such a sinking ship with such terrible writing.

I think she would do well on either ATWT or Y&R. Preferably Y&R. OLTL might be a good fit for her as well.

Mason
Member Avatar

I would love to see her on Y&R!

King
Member Avatar

I could see her on Y&R, but not OLTL.

Kenny, put down the hallucinogens!

Jiggs
Member Avatar

OneBadKitty
Feb 11 2009, 10:06 PM
Don't be surprised if she returns to daytime - on GL! I'm hearing rumors that she has been cast as the new Michelle Bauer.
Good for her! She's talented and a natural beauty. Something you need if you're going to be filmed in bad light with a shaky camera.

josephm68

lol...true..NOTHING beats the dark, drab lighting and "believable" outdoor scenes that days of our lives produces...give me a break..lol

dayslover12

I really wish they had kept Shawn and Belle on the show.

LiZa
Member Avatar

Found this interview.

http://www.daytimeconfidential.com/news/martha-madison

Sorry Days of Our Lives and Guiding Light fans, Martha Madison herself has confirmed she isn't headed to Peapack. The former Salemite cutie just Facebooked me.

"I'm the new Michelle Bauer???" LOL! I didn't even know they were casting for that. I assure you that it's not true."

Madison did share, however, she had booked a guest-starring gig on a CBS primetime show.

"The only job in the works for right now is Criminal Minds," the actress reveals. "Just booked a guest star yesterday actually."

The soap sweatheart will start filming her gig on fellow sudser alum Shemar Moore's hit procedural on the 20th of this month.

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

I'm happy for her. I'm a little disappointed that its DAYS she isn't returning to her, but I imagine this will be better for her career, which is good for her.

Mason
Member Avatar

Jinxie
Feb 14 2009, 01:44 PM
I'm happy for her. I'm a little disappointed that its DAYS she isn't returning to her, but I imagine this will be better for her career, which is good for her.
Are you talking about her guest spot on Criminal Minds? LoL. Because she's not joining GL.

peaches179

Jiggs
Feb 12 2009, 08:41 PM
OneBadKitty
Feb 11 2009, 10:06 PM
Don't be surprised if she returns to daytime - on GL! I'm hearing rumors that she has been cast as the new Michelle Bauer.
Good for her! She's talented and a natural beauty. Something you need if you're going to be filmed in bad light with a shaky camera.

LOL!!

Nicole Walker

GL? There was a time when I loved GL but now that crap sucks!!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply