Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS:Promo for wk of 2/16
Topic Started: Feb 13 2009, 09:59 PM (2,233 Views)
PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Kenny
Feb 14 2009, 07:28 PM
Liz<3Days
Feb 14 2009, 07:22 PM
This made me laugh, then say..."Are we losing ANOTHER SET" because of budget cuts.?" At least over at GH, theyre getting a whole new hospital set. Here at Days, every time they do something to a set, I fear I'll never see it again!
Liz
I'm still sad that we lost the original Kiriakis Mansion set when Kate burned it down back in '01. Victor ended up moving into the mansion he's in now, but I recall either him or Nicole saying that it was only a temporary residence until they could re-build their old place. Yet somehow, it ended up becoming permanent and I've never liked it as well as the original.
Same here.

I've gotten used to it but it seems more like a townhouse then a mansion. Actually, isn't it the same set they used as Jonesy's townhouse? I can't remember.

The old mansion rocked and I always wished at the very least they gave us a more modern version then that one after it burned.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Jiggs
Member Avatar

Hilarious shit!!!

Mindy
Member Avatar

That was freaking hilarious. lmao.

Ellie

For all those outside of the US who couldn't watch it before - here it is!

SomeSoupRocks
Member Avatar

:run: :blah: :shithitfan: :lol:

cassie1013

Thanks for posting, Ellie!

OMG - now that I've actually seen it, LMAO!! It doesn't get much worse than that! Why the fuck is Lucus smiling..and then going in as a suicide bomber? Good lord!

And the way Chloe goes flying, but nothing else moves...that is friggen' HILARIOUS!! I had to watch this twice, LOL.

cassie1013

fenderbabe
Feb 13 2009, 10:22 PM
Can't....stop....laughing....
That sums it up for me right now - I am laughing so hard I have tears in my eyes, LOL. It's so bad.

Sindacco
Member Avatar

Ellie
Feb 15 2009, 03:57 AM
For all those outside of the US who couldn't watch it before - here it is!

"he's a dead man". What the hell was that from Bryan Dattilo? That was some of the worst acting I've ever seen.

SpriteEyes
Member Avatar

Quote:

...and the explosion! Looks like they took all the money they saved by firing Dee/Drake and put it into this lame explosion.
Wow, I have no idea how much The DH'es made, but I'm willing to wager it's more than a buck fifty.

Not the best promo I've ever seen.

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

That promo is pretty bad. Lucas has practically no emotion when he says the dead man part. Then, the explosion where Chloe goes flying and nothing else mvoes is pretty bad. I'm still gonna watch though because I wanna see Lucas go crazy!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply