Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
V
Topic Started: Feb 14 2009, 10:16 AM (997 Views)
Daytime
Member Avatar

Does anyone remember the rat eating people? lol
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

V was the BEST sci-fi movie in the 80s. They also made a tv series, but lasted one season. I loved this show. Marc Singer rocked it with tight ass jeans and his cheesy acting!
Diana the leader was the bomb and Julia the scientist! Awesome TV series!
Liz

Drew
Member Avatar

The TV series sucked, but V the miniseries was fantastic. The Final Battle was good too, but the first mini series was definitely the best.

CodeBlazeNuke
Member Avatar

so ture about the min-series.. just wish they would of stay theat way bec the normal series didn't seem that hot.

Drew
Member Avatar

yeah, i wish they haddnt done the weekly series, or had done it better. The realism of the first mini, and the message behind it were what made it so great. Once we had green muppets crawling out of Robin Maxwell's vagina things were never the same.

Nubia
Member Avatar
The Queen

Drew
Feb 17 2009, 11:08 PM
Once we had green muppets crawling out of Robin Maxwell's vagina things were never the same.
LOL....That truly is the point of no return. Posted Image

Oy, I also hated the Star Child.

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

I dont know..I like the creepy green puppet...that shit was scary as a kid...makes you think twice about using protection!LOL Then I felt bad because the creepy green baby was the nice one and it died!
I just remember running to see the series, then talking about it with my friends and neighbors....but I was a kid...so my taste is a bit better then back then!
Still a great series!
Liz

Nubia
Member Avatar
The Queen

According to Ew.com, Famke Janssen (from the X-Men flicks) passed on playing the Evil Lizard queen, Jane, in the new re-make. :(

EjsGaGirl
Member Avatar

Yes,,it was really good in the beginning,,and then it seemed like they ran out of ideas...but it was good at first

Dorothy595
Member Avatar

I taped the original V series from first episode to the one before the last. Can't believe I missed that.
It's been so long ago I had taped over it by now. That was one creepy Sci Fi but I kept tuning in and I hate Sci Fi's.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
Learn More · Register for Free
« Previous Topic · Retro TV Talk · Next Topic »
Add Reply