Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Shawn Christian- Staying or going?
Topic Started: Feb 15 2009, 10:48 AM (2,844 Views)
MaterialGurl
Member Avatar

I thought I read somewhere he would be leaving after his contract is up. Sorry can't say I would miss him.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

soapfan1

MaterialGurl
Feb 15 2009, 06:40 PM
I thought I read somewhere he would be leaving after his contract is up. Sorry can't say I would miss him.
There have been rumors that he is leaving but nothing has been confirmed.There was a list posted recently of characters appearing up until March 20th.Daniel is listed as appearing as late as March 17th.So it appears to me that he may be staying afterall.There is the possibility that he could be leaving,but he might be kept on for an extended period to give the writers more time to wrap up his story.I have read about that happening with some actors in the past.At the moment,until we hear confirmation,i will assume that he's staying.

Mason

leah09
Feb 15 2009, 06:11 PM
After Chloe says good-bye for good, he is "profoundly affected".
LMAO. In other words, we'll see the same pained, constipated look on his face that we've been seeing for months.

phicklover

i hope he is staying. daniel and chloe are my favorite couple on the show. i am so annoyed that she is going to marry lucas. i hope daniel stops the wedding.

Mikegoldy
Member Avatar

soapfan1
Feb 15 2009, 05:58 PM
Mason
Feb 15 2009, 05:54 PM
I can't wait until this worthless character is gone. I just wish I could believe that that would be sometime in the immediate future.
I think most of us do,but it seems unlikely now that he will be leaving in the near future.
Maybe "most" on this message board :P I never thought the show wouldn't want him to stay, I personally am surprised if he has decided to stay. He pretty much has worked in Primetime non stop since he left ATWT and I know ATWT wanted him back as Mike, just before he signed his contract with DAYS. I hope he stays.

Days4Life

If he's staying, they need to make him all out bad...the saintly Dr. Jonas thing just hasn't worked. And after his affair with Chloe is exposed, that should tarnish his halo anyway.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Days4Life
Feb 16 2009, 06:04 PM
If he's staying, they need to make him all out bad...the saintly Dr. Jonas thing just hasn't worked. And after his affair with Chloe is exposed, that should tarnish his halo anyway.
I agree and I think they've done that already.

He's no longer hiding how arrogant and pompous he is and we have Maggie and even Chloe at times calling him on it.

Something changed in January. They started taken all this seriously and Daniel finally embraced being a prick. I think they finally realized they can't try to make him a good guy. He needs to be edgy and bad.

hoochielicious
Member Avatar
Queen Hoochie

PhoenixRising05
Feb 16 2009, 06:51 PM
Days4Life
Feb 16 2009, 06:04 PM
I agree and I think they've done that already.

He's no longer hiding how arrogant and pompous he is and we have Maggie and even Chloe at times calling him on it.

Something changed in January. They started taken all this seriously and Daniel finally embraced being a prick. I think they finally realized they can't try to make him a good guy. He needs to be edgy and bad.
Let him embrace his Dr. Christian Troy-ness instead of trying to sell this twu wuv bullshit with Chloe.

Days4Life

Our own Dr. Christian Troy--I love it!

I hated Daniel as the saintly miracle worker, but I kind of enjoy edgy, bad Daniel Jonas. I think the show needs a character like that anyway....just a total manwhore, LOL.

hoochielicious
Member Avatar
Queen Hoochie

Days4Life
Feb 16 2009, 10:39 PM
Our own Dr. Christian Troy--I love it!

I hated Daniel as the saintly miracle worker, but I kind of enjoy edgy, bad Daniel Jonas. I think the show needs a character like that anyway....just a total manwhore, LOL.
ita, The show could use a manwhore. If they are going to keep him, then let him be Dr. Troy. If they want to redeem him, I don't think Chloe's the right woman. He needs someone who can resist him to make him change.

Daytime
Member Avatar

If they make him devious, then yes, keep him. But if I have to see him in, as Mason says, the constipated look that we have been seeing for months, get rid of him.

lastDays
Member Avatar

I have always liked SC.I used to watch him when he was on ATWT in the mid '90s.He was oh so hot,young and studly ! I would really like to see him stay on Days.Dena Higley has not done justice to his character.If he were not so dangled with so many women,he would be one of the most popular characters on soaps right now

leah09
Member Avatar

If the writers are keeping this hideous Lucas/Chloe SL going, it has to be because they are keeping SC around...right??

Why else torment us with the most boring, stupid pairing in Days history, LuChlo?? I hate them together.

Please SC, stick around and show us what you've got!!

lastDays
Member Avatar

leah09
Feb 18 2009, 12:08 PM
If the writers are keeping this hideous Lucas/Chloe SL going, it has to be because they are keeping SC around...right??

Why else torment us with the most boring, stupid pairing in Days history, LuChlo?? I hate them together.

Please SC, stick around and show us what you've got!!
If you want to see how good he is at playing a bad boy,check out the youtube video clips of SC when he was on ATWT.Theres alot of torrid scenes of Mike and Carly when Mike was cheating on Rosanna

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply