Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS: Rafe - What is to become of him?
Topic Started: Feb 17 2009, 10:16 PM (1,580 Views)
Daytime
Member Avatar

I really like Rafe as a character and I hope he sticks around. I think I am one of very few that enjoyed Safe. I admit it was kind of childish at first, but later on it retained some substance. I don't want to see him and Sami as a couple or anything like that, Sami has enough men to deal with. lol But I must say it was refreshing to see Sami outside of the Ejamicus triangle or the Nicole/EJ triangle. It was kind of cool and it gave me a much needed break from the debate thing. Plus, I am also a Galen and Allison fan and that's why Safe didn't bother me all that much.

I like him and I actually hope to see him interact with more people of Salem. I know by the spoilers that he and SAmi do share a kiss, but do you think more will come of this? I do wonder if they will pair the two, even if it is for a short time.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mason

Knowing my luck, he'll be sticking around.

Daytime
Member Avatar

Mason
Feb 17 2009, 10:17 PM
very funny, lol

Am I really the only one who actually enjoyed Rafe? :D

six
Member Avatar

I'm willing to give Rafe a chance, to see how he meshes with everyone else, because he completely bored me in the WP storyline. I felt nothing every time he almost died, because I knew we wouldn't get that lucky. I think they'll let safe get closer, and he'll be there to console Sami when EJ finds out about the babies and cuts her out of his life. I don't know if it'll lead to something more.

I did enjoy Rafe the first couple of weeks, but it was all downhill from there.
Edited by six, Feb 17 2009, 10:26 PM.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Daytime
Feb 17 2009, 10:22 PM
Mason
very funny, lol

Nope. I like him too, especially recently with the WP story coming to an end.

I think he and Sami will be better once they hit Salem.

Daytime
Member Avatar

PhoenixRising05
Feb 17 2009, 10:24 PM
Daytime
Feb 17 2009, 10:22 PM
Mason
very funny, lol

Nope. I like him too, especially recently with the WP story coming to an end.

I think he and Sami will be better once they hit Salem.
I think it will get better too once they get back to Salem. I have always been a Galen fan, and I really hope this character sticks around.

Do you think he will end up claiming Grace as his?

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

I like Rafe well enough - and I for one am glad to see Sami have a true, supportive friend. I want EJami to ultimately wind up together, but I have no problem with Sami having Rafe in her life. I am not particularly interested in seeing Sami come back to Salem and fight for EJ because she feels alone - and Rafe changes that dynamic. I see him as the next obstacle to EJami once Nicole's lies are exposed.

Daytime
Member Avatar

SocRMum1
Feb 17 2009, 10:34 PM
I like Rafe well enough - and I for one am glad to see Sami have a true, supportive friend. I want EJami to ultimately wind up together, but I have no problem with Sami having Rafe in her life. I am not particularly interested in seeing Sami come back to Salem and fight for EJ because she feels alone - and Rafe changes that dynamic. I see him as the next obstacle to EJami once Nicole's lies are exposed.
Good Point...

I don't want Sami stooping to her old self to win over EJ. I do think Rafe changes everything. I really do see Rafe being there for Sami after they return to Salem.

Is it true about the Hope rumor?

six
Member Avatar

IDK what the Hope rumor is, but if it is a true spoiler, can who ever spoils it put in a few blank lines of buffer space, or a spoiler warning, please?

samixxx
Member Avatar

I am a Rafe fan and I hope that he sticks around Salem, I was very excited to hear that Galen had joined Days and would be interacting with my favorite Alison. I was hoping that Rafe could work for SPD and start investigating Dr. Baker and uncover his little operation, which could lead to Sami learning the truth about Sydney.

Daytime
Member Avatar

six
Feb 17 2009, 10:47 PM
IDK what the Hope rumor is, but if it is a true spoiler, can who ever spoils it put in a few blank lines of buffer space, or a spoiler warning, please?
I'm sorry.....

It was just some rumor about Hope, I don't think anything will become of it.

Daytime
Member Avatar

samixxx
Feb 17 2009, 10:54 PM
I am a Rafe fan and I hope that he sticks around Salem, I was very excited to hear that Galen had joined Days and would be interacting with my favorite Alison. I was hoping that Rafe could work for SPD and start investigating Dr. Baker and uncover his little operation, which could lead to Sami learning the truth about Sydney.
I am thinking he will join the Salem PD because he told his boss a lie, to give Sami more time in WP. I don't think Rafe will have a job with the FBI for much longer. I think SAmi may talk to Roman and try to get him a job working with the Salem PD.

rknudson78
Member Avatar

Someone told me that Galen and Kristian did a screen test and it went well. I am sure Rafe will go to the Salem PD.

six
Member Avatar

Daytime
Feb 17 2009, 10:57 PM
six
I'm sorry.....

Oh, you didn't spoiled anything just by mentioning the rumor. I just try to stay away from the actual storyline spoilers, to try to make the show more interesting. ;)

If he doesn't end up with Sami (and I don't think safe would be long term if they did), I wonder who he'll be with? There's a real lack of women in that age group.

Daytime
Member Avatar

rknudson78
Feb 17 2009, 11:02 PM
Someone told me that Galen and Kristian did a screen test and it went well. I am sure Rafe will go to the Salem PD.
So it's true they did a screen test? I just don't see this happening though. I thought they said the Bope storyline would not have an interloper. But who knows with this show, it's not like we can beleive anything they say these days.

Daytime
Member Avatar

six
Feb 17 2009, 11:06 PM
Daytime
six
I'm sorry.....

Oh, you didn't spoiled anything just by mentioning the rumor. I just try to stay away from the actual storyline spoilers, to try to make the show more interesting. ;)

If he doesn't end up with Sami (and I don't think safe would be long term if they did), I wonder who he'll be with? There's a real lack of women in that age group.
Maybe I should adopt your technique by staying away from storylines. It seemed I enjoyed the show better before I discoverd the World Wide Web.

But there are so many rumors that are floating around about this character. I think I also read that they tested Shelly Hennings with him, as well. I can't remember exactly where I read it from, I surf so much until I forget things. I think Shelly is to young for him though, I don't think it would work.

desertgal

I am a big Rafe/Galen supporter. I have really enjoyed the scenes with Rafe and Sami. I agree it got a little tiring at the Witness Protection Apt and I would really like to see them out and about in Salem.

I hope that Galen stays on Days a long, long time. We need to learn more about Rafe's past. I am hoping that Sami and Grace can be the family he doesn't seem to have.

six
Member Avatar

Daytime
Feb 17 2009, 11:10 PM
six
Feb 17 2009, 11:06 PM
Daytime

Quoting limited to 3 levels deep

Maybe I should adopt your technique by staying away from storylines. It seemed I enjoyed the show better before I discoverd the World Wide Web.

But there are so many rumors that are floating around about this character. I think I also read that they tested Shelly Hennings with him, as well. I can't remember exactly where I read it from, I surf so much until I forget things. I think Shelly is to young for him though, I don't think it would work.
I think it's made a positive difference. I enjoyed things a lot more before all the internet stuff too.

I'd hope that they wouldn't do a Rafe/Steph thing after dansea got such a negative response. It's a bit hard for me to accept her with Philip since he often seems so much more mature, so I think putting her with Rafe would be a big mistake. They've put Kate with every other single new man, so maybe they'll go there again.

jeanneshuis
Member Avatar

i love galen as well as eric they are what brought be back to DAYS after a yr away
(watched for over20 yrs )

i do hope RAFE joins salem pd and or has some family ties we do not know anything about him only that he went to the convent as a teen

cjknick
Member Avatar

I was hearing some buzz that they may put Rafe in Stephanie's orbit!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply