Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS:Spoilers for wk of March 2nd; *UPDATED 3/1*
Topic Started: Feb 18 2009, 03:36 AM (18,957 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

CDN TV Guide spoilers

Monday
Sami and Lucas reunite with their son; Stefano asks Kate out on a date.

Tuesday
Lucus and Chloe decide to try again; Nicole is upset when she learns EJ went to see Sami.

Wednesday
EJ sees Sami and Rafe share an embrace; Nicole discovers Sami's baby at the convent.

Thursday
Sami admits to EJ that she has feelings for Rafe; Bo is tormented by visions of Hope with another man.

Friday
Sami tells Nicole that EJ is still in love with her; Melanie asks EJ for the rest of the money he owes her.

SOW - Week of March 2nd:
- Rafe arrives at Sami's door.
- Will blames Chloe.
- Stefano asks Kate out.
- Hope knows Bo has a secret.

**UPDATED 2/20**

For the week of March 2nd:

---EJ dropped off one of Johnny's toys, giving him and Sami a chance to talk. She begged him not to marry Nicole. Should he marry Sami, instead? She admitted there was a part of her that would always love him, and she admired what a good father he is. Is she having second thoughts about hiding Grace?

---Nicole was NOT pleased that EJ and Sami met. She vented to Stefano (bad choice), then she headed to the convent. Unfortunately, Stefano had her followed, then instructed one of his minions to find out why she was there. And told EJ to keep an eye on his wife-to-be.

---Sami welcomed Rafe, much to EJ's chagrin. Before he left, Sami gave him a kiss, which unhappy EJ witnessed. Both Sami and EJ headed to see Roman; she wanted her father to help Rafe stay in Salem, EJ wanted exactly the opposite.

---After begging Maggie not to reveal her "indiscretions," Chloe reunited with Lucas. Unfortunately, Maggie isn't the only one who knows; Kate does, as well, and plotted her revenge with Victor's help. Then, when she had lunch with Chloe, Kate couldn't help making subtle digs. Will Chloe figure it out?

---While Philip tried to figure out why EJ backed out of the alternative fuel project, Melanie wanted the rest of her money from him. EJ told her the deal was off. Max told her she was her own worst enemy. Brady was the only one to try to comfort her. Interesting.

---Bo finally admitted to Hope he was having another vision. This one involved her making love to another man! Bo and Hope finally reconciled, but he was none too happy to learn that Max and Chelsea had also grown closer. Hope went to apologize to Max, where she ran into Daniel and the two shared a nice moment.....

**UPDATED 2/24**

Daytime Dial spoilers

NEXT WEEK:

Rafe takes Sami into his arms and promises to always protect her.

Chloe and Lucas decide to give their relationship a second chance.

Bo has a vision of Hope with another man.

Philip calls Stephanie into his office and kisses her.

EJ tries to file a complaint against Rafe.

Thursday Ė Max and Chelsea make love.

Friday Ė Sami tells Nicole to rein in her man.

http://daytimedial.blogspot.com/

**UPDATED 2/25**

SOW Spoilers

Thursday, March 5th: Bo has a vision of Hope with Daniel!

- Chloe and Lucas reconcile.
- Nicole learns Sami told Lucas her baby was stillborn.
- Stefano has Nicole followed to the convent.

SOD:

- Rafe shows up at Sami's door.
- Stefano asks Kate on a date.
- Hope realizes Bo is keeping something from her.

**UPDATED 2/28**

Daily spoilers

Monday, March 2nd
Philip asks EJ why he backed off the fuels project; Sami pleads with EJ not to marry Nicole; Will accuses Chloe of being the reason his dad almost died; Nicole tells Brady that EJ forbade her to have contact with him; Stefano asks Kate on a date.

Tuesday, March 3rd
EJ and Sami continue to spar; Chloe and Lucas decide to give their relationship a second chance; Chloe urges Nicole to fight for EJ; Chelsea runs into Daniel, who's sad about losing Chloe; Sami is stunned to see Rafe again.

Wednesday, March 4th
EJ and Rafe butt heads; EJ witnesses Rafe and Sami share a kiss; Nicole visits Sister Theresa, and Stafano has her followed; Bo tells Hope about his vision of her with another man; Max and Chelsea share a heated kiss.

Thursday, March 5th
EJ tries to file a complaint against Rafe; Max and Chelsea make love; Bo becomes tormented by the vision of Hope with another man; Nicole and Chloe discuss their upcoming weddings; Daniel admits to Brady that he's hurting.

Friday, March 6th
Sami tells Nicole to reign in her man; Melanie asks EJ for the rest of the money he owes her; Philip threatens to throw Melanie out of the building; EJ and Stefano discuss Sami and Nicole; Chloe has an uncomfortable lunch with Kate.

More Daily spoilers:

Monday, March 2nd
Lucas and Sami are reunited with their son; Sami and E.J. slip into their old routine; Nicole tells Brady that E.J. doesn't want her to have contact with him; Stefano asks Kate out on a date.

Tuesday, March 3rd
Lucas asks Will to be his best man; Nicole is upset when she discovers that E.J. went to see Sami; Sami tells E.J. that Nicole will break his heart; Chelsea runs into Daniel at the Cheatin' Heart.

Wednesday, March 4th
E.J. sees Sami and Rafe kiss; Nicole tries to find out why Sami told Lucas her baby was dead; Bo tells Hope about his vision; Max and Chelsea share a heated kiss.

Thursday, March 5th
Nicole and Chloe try on dresses for their upcoming weddings; Chloe runs into Brady; Sami goes to the pub, where she sees Sydney crying; Bo gets into an argument with Max.

Friday, March 6th
Nicole confronts E.J.; Melanie asks E.J. for the rest of the money he owes her; Brady comforts Melanie; Chloe and Kate have lunch.

Edited by Angie79, Mar 1 2009, 01:49 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

ginababe
BANNED

Thanks for posting, Angie!! :)

soapfan1

Soap Opera Source Spoilers for week of March 2nd

Will accuses Chloe of almost killing Lucas!

Sami and EJ feel quite comfortable together and she pleads with him not to marry Nicole.

Stefano asks Kate out on a date.

Chloe and Nicole meet at the park and discuss their problems with their men.

Rafe returns to Salem, much to Samiís delight.

EJ spies a kiss between Sami and Rafe.

Max and Chelsea make love.

Nicole and Sami bicker over EJís reaction to Sami's kiss with Rafe.

Sami tells Nicole that EJ is still in love with her.

Melanie runs into Brady, who is a comfort to her after she was rejected.

lene
Member Avatar

soapfan1
Feb 18 2009, 06:29 AM

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

leah09
Member Avatar

Angie79
Feb 18 2009, 03:36 AM
CDN TV Guide spoilers

Tuesday
Lucus and Chloe decide to try again;
STOP THE MADNESS!!!

Why are they dragging out this Lucas/Chloe SL? :soapbox:

It was a horrible match from Day One and it's still going on?

Why?? (when there are so many better and more interesting choices for Chloe).
Edited by leah09, Feb 18 2009, 07:35 AM.

cjknick
Member Avatar

Thanks for posting Angie ...

I'm starting to see the bigger picture ... it's not about who is with who, or who loves who, it's about Sami, Nicole and Chloe frustrating the living hell out of men and us and Nicole and Sami going to war again! Let the battle begin!

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

soapfan1

Sami and EJ feel quite comfortable together and she pleads with him not to marry Nicole.

Love, love, LOVE these!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Alligato
Member Avatar

Man, and all this time I was looking forward to Sami returning. If it is going to the be whole "I don't love him, but I don't want him to love anyone else or be with anyone else" crap all over again, I'm going to hurl! Please let EJ call her on it!

Don't know why we are still going with Lucas and Chloe either. Maybe Will can fix that.

Max and Chelsea make love already? THis is just so nasty! I love the whole Brady-Brady romances on this show!

Thanks for these spoils, Angie!

phicklover

thank you for the spoilers...why oh why must we continue with the chloe/lucas storyline, cant they find something else for lucas to do...like go back to sammi or take care of melanie or go visit austin and carrie? :wave:

aimees76
Member Avatar

:flipoff: :flipoff: Fucking Sami :flipoff: :flipoff:

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

SocRMum1
Feb 18 2009, 09:02 AM
soapfan1

Love, love, LOVE these!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
ME TOO Socr ME TOO!!!! :cheer: :cheer: :wub2:

ilovemydays

Alligato
Feb 18 2009, 09:04 AM
Man, and all this time I was looking forward to Sami returning. If it is going to the be whole "I don't love him, but I don't want him to love anyone else or be with anyone else" crap all over again, I'm going to hurl! Please let EJ call her on it!

Don't know why we are still going with Lucas and Chloe either. Maybe Will can fix that.

Max and Chelsea make love already? THis is just so nasty! I love the whole Brady-Brady romances on this show!

I would have had at least a LITTLE respect for Sami if she encouraged Nicole to take her baby and leave the house of the DiMera's but instead the ever selfish and insipid Sami is warning EJ to not marry Nicole. Why? It isn't because she wants EJ to be happy. Its because she can't stand the thought that Nicole CAN make him happy. She wants EJ to continue to chase over his fantasy of who she is, not the woman she really is, a woman that would rather hide his child in a convent and say is dead than allow to share a life with EJ as long as Nicole is in his life.

If EJ falls for her crap for a moment he might as well cut off his nuts and roast them.

IF I have to relive EJ as Sami's lapdog I'll have to
:puke: :puke: :puke:
Edited by ilovemydays, Feb 18 2009, 10:12 AM.

cjknick
Member Avatar

Sami seems a bit over confident .... considering she hid EJ's baby daughter from him tells me that her over confidence is a bit premature! My guess is EJ is going to tell both women to take a long hike on a short pier!

mbdimera
Member Avatar

Thanks for posting.

Yay for Sami being back. I've really missed her. I agree with you cj that she is a bit overconfident but at least she'll liven things up. :biggrin:

Quote:

Are these two really confused about why they keep having man troubles? One of them is banging another guy behind her fiancee's back and the other one had a miscarriage, strapped on a fake belly and then stole a baby. :wow:

Alligato
Member Avatar

I am going to give it some time to see how it plays out. It might be alot different than how it sounds.

As long as Sami doesn't admit that she loves EJ, we are back to round 2,346 of EJ and Sami moving nowhere, but only this time, EJ was ready to move on and Sami is a bitch enough to hold him back because of her blinding jealousy of Nicole...and I am not even factoring in babies here.

And the fun part will be me CONSTANTLY proclaiming "EJ has lost his balls" if he actually considers picking up the crumbs Sami is throwing him. All I see are crumbs. Kissing on one man, but bragging that another loves her? Really?

But I honestly don't think it will come to that. It's gotta play better than this for EJ. We'll see.

rknudson78
Member Avatar

Thanks, I can't stand Lucas and Chloe together.

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

Alligato

Agreed. As per the usual, Sami isn't saying she's in love with EJ or that she and EJ are in love with each other so Nicole needs to back off--no, it's all about her ego and insisting that EJ is in love with her. Meanwhile, she wants to be free to be with Rafe. I hope EJ calls her out on it too but I have my doubts. If Dena goes with EJami though I can finally stop watching this stupid show again so there is a silver lining. :tounge:

Lucloe: end, please, please, PLEASE end. I don't care for Lucas and never have. Danloe neither offends nor particularly interests me but at least they're better than Lucloe. I just want the torture to stop!

And yes, Chexsex-- :puke: That's my only reaction to that. Good on Rachel for getting out.

The Melanie-Brady stuff is disturbing--I find all Melanie spoilers disturbing--and I can't see why Brady cares in the least about comforting the rejected (by Philip?) Melanie. I can't see why ANYONE cares about her but everyone in Salem is apparently required to federal law to do so. It could be mildly interesting if Melanie transferred her affections to Brady, who would be as appalled, horrified and nauseated by the thought as Philip SHOULD have been. If they want to turn her into a Fatal Attraction type weirdo I could live with it. It's when men (except Nick) reciprocate her affections that I am massively puzzled.

aimees76
Member Avatar

Paxton
Feb 18 2009, 10:40 AM
Alligato

Agreed. As per the usual, Sami isn't saying she's in love with EJ or that she and EJ are in love with each other so Nicole needs to back off--no, it's all about her ego and insisting that EJ is in love with her. Meanwhile, she wants to be free to be with Rafe. I hope EJ calls her out on it too but I have my doubts. If Dena goes with EJami though I can finally stop watching this stupid show again so there is a silver lining. :tounge:

Lucloe: end, please, please, PLEASE end. I don't care for Lucas and never have. Danloe neither offends nor particularly interests me but at least they're better than Lucloe. I just want the torture to stop!

And yes, Chexsex-- :puke: That's my only reaction to that. Good on Rachel for getting out.

Ditto!!

cjknick
Member Avatar

Alligato
Feb 18 2009, 10:36 AM
I am going to give it some time to see how it plays out. It might be alot different than how it sounds.

As long as Sami doesn't admit that she loves EJ, we are back to round 2,346 of EJ and Sami moving nowhere, but only this time, EJ was ready to move on and Sami is a bitch enough to hold him back because of her blinding jealousy of Nicole...and I am not even factoring in babies here.

And the fun part will be me CONSTANTLY proclaiming "EJ has lost his balls" if he actually considers picking up the crumbs Sami is throwing him. All I see are crumbs. Kissing on one man, but bragging that another loves her? Really?

But I honestly don't think it will come to that. It's gotta play better than this for EJ. We'll see.
I agree this could all play out so differently...

What I am hoping for is CAT fights!

And I think that if Nicole were smart she would make a play for Rafe - that would make Sami jealous in a whole nothing direction diverting her from EJ! Nicole could have Sami running around dazed and confused for months if she played her cards right!

Sindacco
Member Avatar

These sucks

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply