Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS:Spoilers for wk of March 2nd; *UPDATED 3/1*
Topic Started: Feb 18 2009, 03:36 AM (18,749 Views)
peaches179

The Kate/Chloe scenes is the only thing I'm interested in watching.

Thanks for posting! :)
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

leah09
Member Avatar

Thanks for posting!!

Can't wait to see Daniel and Brady & Kate and Chloe.
Brady has become quite the town shrink.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

marisol40

Quote:

Daniel admits to Brady that he's hurting.

This should be interesting. I wonder if Daniel even tells Brady that it's Chloe?

leah09
Member Avatar

marisol40
Feb 28 2009, 05:04 PM

This should be interesting. I wonder if Daniel even tells Brady that it's Chloe?
Don't think so. But I did see this one SOS:

"Brady finds a drunk, heartbroken Daniel and the two begin to commiserate about their situations. Chloe catches sight of Daniel and is visibly shaken, and Brady her reaction."

So Brady is going to figure it out.

SafeFan

Safe shares a kiss, yeah!!!!

I am glad to see EJ/Rafe, Chloe/Kate, Daniel/Brady are having scenes together, these are great catalyst conversations that will up the ante on current storylines.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

More Daily spoilers:

Monday, March 2nd
Lucas and Sami are reunited with their son; Sami and E.J. slip into their old routine; Nicole tells Brady that E.J. doesn't want her to have contact with him; Stefano asks Kate out on a date.

Tuesday, March 3rd
Lucas asks Will to be his best man; Nicole is upset when she discovers that E.J. went to see Sami; Sami tells E.J. that Nicole will break his heart; Chelsea runs into Daniel at the Cheatin' Heart.

Wednesday, March 4th
E.J. sees Sami and Rafe kiss; Nicole tries to find out why Sami told Lucas her baby was dead; Bo tells Hope about his vision; Max and Chelsea share a heated kiss.

Thursday, March 5th
Nicole and Chloe try on dresses for their upcoming weddings; Chloe runs into Brady; Sami goes to the pub, where she sees Sydney crying; Bo gets into an argument with Max.

Friday, March 6th
Nicole confronts E.J.; Melanie asks E.J. for the rest of the money he owes her; Brady comforts Melanie; Chloe and Kate have lunch.

lene
Member Avatar

Max and Chelsea heated kiss.. YAY! :D

KristianFanForever
Member Avatar
Shove your crappy show where the sun don't shine, Corday!

Angie79
Feb 28 2009, 02:45 PM
Thursday, March 5th
Bo becomes tormented by the vision of Hope with another man;
Poor Bo and his wounded ego. LOL! :cheer:

ges
Member Avatar

Nicole tries to find out why sammi told Lucas her baby was dead? I thought he promised to tell nobody that she was ever pregnant. He must have told Chloe the big mouth.

If I was Stephano I would wonder why someone like Nicole is going to a convent.

Nicole has turned into a whining, miserable, irrational, nutjob. Why can't E.J. see that? Just to have a conversation with her is to see that she in mentally ill. Yet, he is going to marry the creature without a pre-nup. And he tore up the alternative fuel project to keep her happy, moments after telling her ala Michael Corleone to stay out of the family buisness. With great force. He is crazy, too. Higley has made Bo, Daniel, Nicole, E.J., Lucass and a slew of others crazy. Does she think we want to watch a show about people who are mentally disturbed like herself? I guess she does.

jam6242
Member Avatar

ges
Mar 1 2009, 08:44 AM

Nicole has turned into a whining, miserable, irrational, nutjob. Why can't E.J. see that? Just to have a conversation with her is to see that she in mentally ill. Yet, he is going to marry the creature without a pre-nup. And he tore up the alternative fuel project to keep her happy, moments after telling her ala Michael Corleone to stay out of the family buisness. With great force. He is crazy, too.

I'd be willing to bet that EJ has another copy of that alternative fuel project. I think he just tore that one up in front of her to appease her. I can't believe he would give it up that easily, especially since he already gave Melanie money for it. I agree that he's lost his mind when he wants to marry that nutcase!
Edited by jam6242, Mar 1 2009, 06:57 PM.

LaPrinsipessa
Member Avatar

Mason
Feb 25 2009, 04:40 PM
Angie79
Feb 25 2009, 02:06 PM
Bo has a vision of Hope with Daniel!
I don't care if nothing ends up actually happening, why, of ALL the male characters on this show, must it be DANIEL?
My sentiments exactly - WHY DANIEL!!!!???? :frustration:

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I don't live by a set diet. It's not about pounds. It's really about how I feel." ~ KA

LaPrinsipessa
Mar 2 2009, 05:52 AM
Mason
Feb 25 2009, 04:40 PM
Angie79
Feb 25 2009, 02:06 PM
Bo has a vision of Hope with Daniel!
I don't care if nothing ends up actually happening, why, of ALL the male characters on this show, must it be DANIEL?
My sentiments exactly - WHY DANIEL!!!!???? :frustration:
Just because Bo had a vision of Hope and Daniel together, does not necessarily mean that Daniel was the mystery man in Hope's bed. From what i've heard, the identity of the mystery man's supposed to keep you guessing. For all we know, the mystery man may just end up being Bo... i'm just saying...

KristianFanForever
Member Avatar

I just read a spoiler that Max and Chelsea have their sleazy sexfest over at Bo and Hope's house! EEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!

Just when I thought these 2 couldn't possibly BE anymore PATHETIC! That is downright DISGUSTING!!

For heaven's sake, show some respect and class by going to a damn motel if you HAVE to!

I sure don't envy whoever cleans the sheets after that. YUCK!!!!!!

wkline
Member Avatar

Max and Chelsea do the deed at Bo and Hope's house?
Edited by wkline, Mar 2 2009, 02:46 PM.

Mason

So Max and Chelsea have sex at Bo and Hope's house? So what? As long as no one else is there when they're doing it, and they do it in Chelsea's bedroom, what's the big friggen' deal? I had sex in my parents' house in my bedroom. Does that make me some pathetic, disgusting pervert?

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

Mason
Mar 2 2009, 02:30 PM
So Max and Chelsea have sex at Bo and Hope's house? So what? As long as no one else is there when they're doing it, and they do it in Chelsea's bedroom, what's the big friggen' deal? I had sex in my parents' house in my bedroom. Does that make me some pathetic, disgusting pervert?
I had sex in my parents bed once while they were on vacation....I guess i must really be a disgusting pervert..I did was the sheets after though..

Deleted User
Deleted User

Its about respect..It Has nothing to do with being disgusting or perverted.

If your not married (Or living together) It shows a lack of respect if you know your parents would not be happy with it happening in their home.
Quote Post Goto Top

Mason

Well, if it's your home too, and your parents have sex in it, then I don't see where the problem lies...LoL. Then again, maybe I'm just a disrespectful shit.

At least it's not some dirty ass elevator (although I suspect the hoopla being made out of this has more to do with the characters that are doing it, than anything else).

KristianFanForever
Member Avatar

Taelyn
Mar 2 2009, 03:28 PM
Its about respect..It Has nothing to do with being disgusting or perverted.

If your not married (Or living together) It shows a lack of respect if you know your parents would not be happy with it happening in their home.
THANK YOU! :hail:

KristianFanForever
Member Avatar

Mason
Mar 2 2009, 05:29 PM
Well, if it's your home too, and your parents have sex in it, then I don't see where the problem lies...LoL. Then again, maybe I'm just a disrespectful shit.

At least it's not some dirty ass elevator (although I suspect the hoopla being made out of this has more to do with the characters that are doing it, than anything else).
Just because Chelsea shares Bo's DNA doesn't automatically make his house (or anything else he owns) hers. Does she even bother to pay rent?

And just because Bo is Chelsea's parent (unfortunately for him) doesn't mean Hope is or is obligated to be.

Bo and Hope ARE married and it is THEIR house, therefore they're entitled to have sex anywhere they please in it.

I SO can't wait for Salem to be FREE of the bayou freak show bitch (thanks Willow!). Can't come soon enough for me!
Edited by KristianFanForever, Mar 2 2009, 07:28 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply