Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS:Spoilers for wk of March 2nd; *UPDATED 3/1*
Topic Started: Feb 18 2009, 03:36 AM (18,484 Views)
leah09
Member Avatar

OK..so the vision of Hope sleeping with another man is Daniel. :frustration:
http://tvguide.sympatico.msn.ca/The+Nelson+Ratings+Mar+02+2009/Soaps/Nelson_Ratings/Articles/090102_ratings_nelson_NB.htm?isfa=1

DAYS OF OUR LIVES — Guess Who I Saw Today?
Be careful what you wish for, Bo Brady! Bo’s latest vision has his wife sleeping with Dr. McManwhore, Daniel. Hey, Bo: Can you hook a sister up in the Daniel department? — Jillian Bowe

Soap Moments To Watch:
3. Thursday: Chloe who? On Days, Bo has a vision of Dr. Manwhore, Daniel and Hope together. “I need to use the bathroom, immediately” says Bo.

WTF?? I can't believe this. Is it still misdirection at this point??
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

KristianFanForever
Member Avatar
Shove your crappy show where the sun don't shine, Corday!

WOOHOO!! I can't wait for the Hope and Daniel scenes! :cheer:

Mason

EDIT: Never mind...
Edited by Mason, Mar 2 2009, 09:00 PM.

ges
Member Avatar

get me a barf bag.

lily20

If Daniel and Hope get together, I think Kate will be behind the whole thing. It has to be apart of her whole revenge plot on Chloe. I don't think Daniel and Hope will actually sleep together. She'll just make it appear that way to Bo and Chloe when they walk in on them.

Sucks to be Bope fans who are actually rooting kate on in her stupid revenge scheme (which i'm sure will eventually blow up in her face....they always do.
Edited by lily20, Mar 2 2009, 11:29 PM.

KristianFanForever
Member Avatar

lily20
Mar 2 2009, 11:26 PM
Sucks to be Bope fans who are actually rooting kate on in her stupid revenge scheme
Don't feel bad for me. I'm looking forward to it. LOL
Edited by KristianFanForever, Mar 3 2009, 12:32 AM.

KristianFanForever
Member Avatar

ges
Mar 2 2009, 10:19 PM
get me a barf bag.
I'll be passing 'em out during sleazy Chex sex.

lastDays
Member Avatar

lily20
If Daniel and Hope get together, I think Kate will be behind the whole thing. It has to be apart of her whole revenge plot on Chloe. I don't think Daniel and Hope will actually sleep together. She'll just make it appear that way to Bo and Chloe when they walk in on them.

Sucks to be Bope fans who are actually rooting kate on in her stupid revenge scheme (which i'm sure will eventually blow up in her face....they always do.
I think you are right.Remember Corday said it would not be what it seemed to be.Its part of Kate's revenge.She somehow arranges for Hope and Daniel to be caught in the same bed(That stupid old bitch!)

leah09
Member Avatar

She is a stupid bitch!!
Why drag Victor's son into this whole mess? Idiot!!

By some miracle if the elopement does not happen, Chloe will think she can go running back to Daniel and he will be otherwise engaged in this situation with Hope.

Deleted User
Deleted User

lastDays
Mar 3 2009, 08:03 AM
lily20

I think you are right.Remember Corday said it would not be what it seemed to be.Its part of Kate's revenge.She somehow arranges for Hope and Daniel to be caught in the same bed(That stupid old bitch!)
I can't find a good reason why she would push Daniel in Hope's direction? Maybe she wants to make sure Chloe has no one to turn to when she exacts her revenge? Still, that is LAME, if true.
Quote Post Goto Top

leah09
Member Avatar

This whole SL is completely confusing. Let's bring Hope/Bo into this mess now, shall we?
IDK, maybe this was a SL in the making before SC decided to stay with the show..could have been an exit story somehow.
If not, don't know why Hope would be involved. I could see Daniel reconnecting with Chelsea (driving Chloe insane with jealousy) or even another woman. I guess we will have to wait for the spoilers.

Deleted User
Deleted User

leah09
Mar 3 2009, 08:32 AM
This whole SL is completely confusing. Let's bring Hope/Bo into this mess now, shall we?
IDK, maybe this was a SL in the making before SC decided to stay with the show..could have been an exit story somehow.
If not, don't know why Hope would be involved. I could see Daniel reconnecting with Chelsea (driving Chloe insane with jealousy) or even another woman. I guess we will have to wait for the spoilers.
Trying to be optimistic, at least Kate so damn frail and boring now. Her backbone is FINALLY back. Thank the Lord.
Quote Post Goto Top

luvpumpkns
Member Avatar

leah09
Mar 3 2009, 08:22 AM
She is a stupid bitch!!
Why drag Victor's son into this whole mess? Idiot!!

By some miracle if the elopement does not happen, Chloe will think she can go running back to Daniel and he will be otherwise engaged in this situation with Hope.
it actually makes sense to me, but only because kate always has tunnel vision when it comes to her schemes. i can see her not caring one whit if her scheme to bring down chloe hurts some innocent person(look at the sami/brandon snafu before one of the lumi weddings. she never gave brandon a second thought). the interesting thing for me will be when victor finds out about what she's done to bo and what he has to say.

leah09
Member Avatar

luvpumpkns
Mar 3 2009, 09:11 AM
the interesting thing for me will be when victor finds out about what she's done to bo and what he has to say.
I hear you but I thought that Daniel would be the one who was really hurt by Kate's schemes and she would have to deal with Victor's wrath because of him...and now Bo as well? IDK, there are so many irons in the fire.
I really thought that by Kate keeping Daniel's name out of this Chloe mess to Victor, the plan was going to greatly affect him negatively, and she would have to answer to Victor as a result (we know Vic won't want to hurt Daniel) but now Bo will be in the mix too?? Crazy.

luvpumpkns
Member Avatar

leah09
Mar 3 2009, 09:27 AM
luvpumpkns
Mar 3 2009, 09:11 AM
the interesting thing for me will be when victor finds out about what she's done to bo and what he has to say.
I hear you but I thought that Daniel would be the one who was really hurt by Kate's schemes and she would have to deal with Victor's wrath because of him...and now Bo as well? IDK, there are so many irons in the fire.
I really thought that by Kate keeping Daniel's name out of this Chloe mess to Victor, the plan was going to greatly affect him negatively, and she would have to answer to Victor as a result (we know Vic won't want to hurt Daniel) but now Bo will be in the mix too?? Crazy.
i don't know why kate kept the secret from victor, but that's a good guess. i thought it could also be because she fears that victor might blab her scheme to daniel somehow--not that he's a gossip, by any stretch, but because he is close to daniel and might feel the need to confront him about what happened with chloe before kate is ready for her big reveal. i'm not sure how her whole plan will go into affect, but i don't think she's setting out with a plan to get hope and daniel together. i think it's probably more like the opportunity somehow presents itself and kate takes advantage of it, without really thinking of bo or his relation to victor.

lastDays
Member Avatar

leah09
Mar 3 2009, 08:32 AM
Just spec. on my part,but I think Kate gets a drunk Daniel ,and maybe puts something in Hope's drink and aranges for them to be in bed together and lets Bo find out. Another worn out plot device

leah09
Member Avatar

^^o true..been there, done that.

I guess this will hit Daniel even harder (and he will sink even lower) once Victor turns against him for sleeping with his son's wife.

Oh, Kate - you tormented old bag.

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

luvpumpkns
Mar 3 2009, 09:55 AM
i'm not sure how her whole plan will go into affect, but i don't think she's setting out with a plan to get hope and daniel together. i think it's probably more like the opportunity somehow presents itself and kate takes advantage of it, without really thinking of bo or his relation to victor.
I agree. Kate does have a narrow focus when it comes to protecting Lucas, and Victor's relationship with Bo is not going to be the factor to her that will stop her from getting revenge on the people who hurt her son. If she can use Hope, she will.

wkline
Member Avatar

Just how reliable is Nelson? Is this a spoiler,coming up?

lily20

KristianFanForever
Mar 3 2009, 12:29 AM
lily20
Sucks to be Bope fans who are actually rooting kate on in her stupid revenge scheme
Don't feel bad for me. I'm looking forward to it. LOL
Well i'm happy for you=)......still sucks to be a bope Fan. I'm one of them, I love Bo and Hope. I'm still pretty sure Kate will involve them in her stupid, disgusting plan XD.....that BITCH!
This whole thing will backfire though. When the truth comes out, Chloe will dump that loser Lucas (FINALLY) and run back to Daniel (where she belongs) Victor will be so PO'd at her that he'll most likely unleash his own revenge on her and to top it off, she'll be the most HATED bitch in Salem......I know i'm gonna hate this whole Kate/revenge trip, but I can't wait to see her crash and burn.
Edited by lily20, Mar 3 2009, 02:39 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply