Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS:Spoilers for wk of March 2nd; *UPDATED 3/1*
Topic Started: Feb 18 2009, 03:36 AM (18,745 Views)
lastDays
Member Avatar

lily20
Mar 3 2009, 02:37 PM
KristianFanForever
Mar 3 2009, 12:29 AM
lily20
Mar 2 2009, 11:26 PM
Sucks to be Bope fans who are actually rooting kate on in her stupid revenge scheme
Don't feel bad for me. I'm looking forward to it. LOL
Well i'm happy for you=)......still sucks to be a bope Fan. I'm one of them, I love Bo and Hope. I'm still pretty sure Kate will involve them in her stupid, disgusting plan XD.....that BITCH!
This whole thing will backfire though. When the truth comes out, Chloe will dump that loser Lucas (FINALLY) and run back to Daniel (where she belongs) Victor will be so PO'd at her that he'll most likely unleash his own revenge on her and to top it off, she'll be the most HATED bitch in Salem......I know i'm gonna hate this whole Kate/revenge trip, but I can't wait to see her crash and burn.
Kate will be paying for what shes going to do. I agree that when Victor finds out she manipulated the situation with Daniel and Hope to make it look like they slept together,he will dump her.Shes hurting his son (Bo) and God-son(Daniel)Let her go to sleazy Stefano :puke:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mason

Do we even know for sure that this is Kate's plan, yet? And furthermore, when does Kate ever pay for what she does? LoL!

ArizonaDaze
Member Avatar

I agree Mason, all this seems like speculation.

KristianFanForever
Member Avatar
Shove your crappy show where the sun don't shine, Corday!

leah09
Mar 3 2009, 08:32 AM
don't know why Hope would be involved.
Why not Hope? She's not over the hill like Kate and she's a beautiful woman. She shouldn't be wasting away on the sidelines with psychic Bo while Sami, the town's fertile mertile, pops out babies fathered by every Tom, Dick and Harry in her sight.

ges
Member Avatar

Hope already had a baby in her late forties, at least Sami is in the right age demographic.
It seems to me that Dena is trying to integrate Bo and Hope into the show and she has to come up with this psychic crap that is so freaking stupid. Bo slept with Billie when he thought she was Hope. Now it's Hope's turn to be confused. Dena just can't figure out a way to make Bo and Hope relevent in the show so this is what she coes up with. I guess she's run out of organ failure /donor stories.

daisy132

Supergirlx2
Mar 2 2009, 10:46 AM
LaPrinsipessa
Mar 2 2009, 05:52 AM
Mason
Feb 25 2009, 04:40 PM

Quoting limited to 3 levels deepDANIEL?
My sentiments exactly - WHY DANIEL!!!!???? :frustration:
Just because Bo had a vision of Hope and Daniel together, does not necessarily mean that Daniel was the mystery man in Hope's bed. From what i've heard, the identity of the mystery man's supposed to keep you guessing. For all we know, the mystery man may just end up being Bo... i'm just saying...
Yes!! I'm sure it's Bo!! He doesn't see the man, just his hand. It is him, I'm sure of it.

KristianFanForever
Member Avatar
Shove your crappy show where the sun don't shine, Corday!

ges
Mar 3 2009, 09:43 PM
Hope already had a baby in her late forties, at least Sami is in the right age demographic.
It seems to me that Dena is trying to integrate Bo and Hope into the show and she has to come up with this psychic crap that is so freaking stupid. Bo slept with Billie when he thought she was Hope. Now it's Hope's turn to be confused. Dena just can't figure out a way to make Bo and Hope relevent in the show so this is what she coes up with. I guess she's run out of organ failure /donor stories.
There's not a damn thing wrong with having babies later in life and I guess Dena also can't come up with anything original for Sami - other than being the town bitch or the town whore and recycling the baby switch SL which sucks this go around.
Edited by KristianFanForever, Mar 4 2009, 01:15 AM.

ges
Member Avatar

It's simply too bad they couldn't figure out a decent storyline for Hope and Bo. It is so painfully contrived.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply