Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOW: Bo's shocking new vision - Hope cheats!; March 3rd issue; Article Summary
Topic Started: Feb 18 2009, 11:43 AM (4,460 Views)
Kenny
Member Avatar

Didn't Corday say that sometimes Bo's visions aren't 100% accurate or something? Perhaps it's him that ends in bed with another man -- not Hope. That'd be hot! ;)
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Red Mist
Member Avatar

Lame-ass shit

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

LOL! This is so dumb.

Thanks, Ellie!

KristianFanForever
Member Avatar
Shove your crappy show where the sun don't shine, Corday!

Well, I'll take whatever crumbs I can get from this show.

Atleast there was no mention of Bo's other daughter. LOL!

Jiggs
Member Avatar

Ellie
Feb 18 2009, 11:43 AM
Please link to DR.

This week's SOW features an interview with Kristian Alfonso.

Hope agrees to move home this week, but then Bo has a vision where he sees Hope making love to another man! "It's absurd and confusing," Alfonso says, because Hope would never betray Bo.

Before Bo's vision, he and Hope and Ciara meet in the park. Ciara says she wants to see her Daddy more, and Alfonso says the scene is "heartbreaking", because Ciara is really asking when they can go home. Bo wants to discuss things with Hope, but Hope doesn't want to have that discussion in front of Ciara.

Then Ciara goes off to play, and Bo and Hope talk. Alfonso says that "the core issue has always been Bo not trusting Hope." They discuss Bo's vision about Kayla, and Bo says he didn't know what it meant at the time. Hope doesn't think that's an excuse, because he knew what his vision about Theo meant, and that came true. Hope can't understand why Bo didn't share his vision with her. At the end of the discussion, the two have not resolved anything.

Later, Hope surprises Bo at the police station. Alfonso says that Hope comes with "some lame excuse to see Bo", but Bo "calls Hope out on missing him". Hope admits that Bo is right: "Through all this turmoil and disappointment, she has never stopped loving Bo." Hope tells Bo she'll come home, but she makes Bo promise to tell her about any other visions he has. Bo agrees. But as soon as Hope leaves the police station, Bo has another vision - he sees Hope making love to a mystery man!
The core issue has always been Bo not trusting Hope? ROFL! I guess all those years of Hope not trusting Bo don't fall into the equation. Face it, they've never trusted each other, LOL What a stupid story.

lastDays
Member Avatar

Paxton
Feb 18 2009, 02:18 PM
ilovemydays
Feb 18 2009, 02:15 PM
I do feel sorry for SC though. If I remember correctly he turned down another job to work for DAYS.
Really? It must have been the drive-through position at McDonald's because I can't imagine he turned down another acting job for this show.
I know that ATWT was interested in bringing him back as Mikeat the same time,but he chose Days becuz its taped in LA wear he has established his family.He didn't want to uproot them to go to NY. With a better HW,Doc Dan could have been a totally interesting character

fancyface78
Member Avatar

esp13
Feb 18 2009, 01:14 PM
Paxton
Feb 18 2009, 12:56 PM
hopebrady
Feb 18 2009, 12:54 PM
I think I agree with the other boards, that she just may get attacked or raped. That will be no means be contrived or dumb. That will be sad, especially if Bo can't stop it. And that will be something heavy for Bo and Hope to deal with. And we've already been told that the vision is mixed, so something else is going on here.
Please, no more rapes on this show, that's all I ask. I guess I could live with it if she was attacked, as long as she was able to fight off her attacker.
Please, please, please no more rapes on this stupid show. I think Hope is about the only character left who hasn't had that happen and I'd just as soon keep it that way. Besides, knowing this writing crew, if they go down that road, they will also have Bo not believing Hope because of his "visions." And wouldn't that be all kinds of fun.
Hope was basically raped before when Stefano took advantage of her after he turned her into Princess Gina.

Daytime
Member Avatar

Okay, psychic Bo needs to go!!!

Who in the heck comes up with the crap?

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

WHAT?!?!?!

Let me guess. Hope's going to be hospitalized for something and sleep with Daniel? I mean he's already bagged Bo's daughter and mother-in-law. Might as well get his wife too.

Dr. Chip

Hope was attacked a couple of times back in the '80s, was almost raped by Jude St. Clair in the '90s, and was basically raped by Stefano during the time she thought she was Princess Gina. (She was basically raped by John, too, if you consider that she never would have slept with him if she hadn't been brainwashed; but, again, that would have been Stefano's sin and not John's.)

wkline
Member Avatar

Kenny
Feb 18 2009, 02:24 PM
Didn't Corday say that sometimes Bo's visions aren't 100% accurate or something? Perhaps it's him that ends in bed with another man -- not Hope. That'd be hot! ;)
:roflol:

rknudson78
Member Avatar

Hope would never cheat on Bo. I am thinking this. She will be raped and they will have a big storyline.

fancyface78
Member Avatar

rknudson78
Feb 18 2009, 10:52 PM
Hope would never cheat on Bo. I am thinking this. She will be raped and they will have a big storyline.
Yep, that's been my prediction since that ludicrous spoiler came out :-/

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

fancyface78
Feb 18 2009, 11:07 PM
rknudson78
The only thing I can't figure out is how he would end up in Hope's bed...

fancyface78
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
Feb 18 2009, 11:19 PM
fancyface78
Feb 18 2009, 11:07 PM
rknudson78
The only thing I can't figure out is how he would end up in Hope's bed...
He breaks in the house while Bo's at work? There is another spoiler that says Chelsea moves out...and now that Hope doesn't have a job.... :shrug:

ilovemydays

lastDays
Feb 18 2009, 06:28 PM
Paxton
ilovemydays
Feb 18 2009, 02:15 PM
I do feel sorry for SC though. If I remember correctly he turned down another job to work for DAYS.
Really? It must have been the drive-through position at McDonald's because I can't imagine he turned down another acting job for this show.
I know that ATWT was interested in bringing him back as Mikeat the same time,but he chose Days becuz its taped in LA wear he has established his family.He didn't want to uproot them to go to NY. With a better HW,Doc Dan could have been a totally interesting character
Bless you! I couldn't remember the details!
I wonder how he feels about that choice now.

On the bright side I hear that it isn't Dr. Dan that Bo sees with Hope. The psychic Bo story is bad enough without having to drag Dan into it.

KristianFanForever
Member Avatar
Shove your crappy show where the sun don't shine, Corday!

rknudson78
I am thinking this. She will be raped and they will have a big storyline.
That would be nice. Not the rape part but KA would totally knock a rape SL out of the ball park.

Daytime
Member Avatar

I just don't think it will be a rape storyline, Days doesn't do so well with those. They tend to backfire. I am thinking that Bo's vision, isn't 100% acurate. Besides I just don't think Days would put us through another fiasco of a rape storyline.

Mason
Member Avatar

I don't think Hope will be raped, either. That said, I certainly wouldn't put it past DAYS.

lastDays
Member Avatar

ilovemydays
Feb 18 2009, 11:33 PM
lastDays
Feb 18 2009, 06:28 PM
Paxton

Quoting limited to 3 levels deepacting job for this show.
Bless you! I couldn't remember the details!
I wonder how he feels about that choice now.

On the bright side I hear that it isn't Dr. Dan that Bo sees with Hope. The psychic Bo story is bad enough without having to drag Dan into it.
Thats comforting to know.Still,I don't like the avenue Bo's vision couldemply.A rape would be totally sick .I wouldn't put it past Dena

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply