Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOW: Bo's shocking new vision - Hope cheats!; March 3rd issue; Article Summary
Topic Started: Feb 18 2009, 11:43 AM (4,221 Views)
KristianFanForever
Member Avatar
Shove your crappy show where the sun don't shine, Corday!

Jiggs
Feb 18 2009, 04:50 PM
The core issue has always been Bo not trusting Hope? ROFL! I guess all those years of Hope not trusting Bo don't fall into the equation. Face it, they've never trusted each other, LOL What a stupid story.
You STILL watch the show? Even after D&D were booted off? LOL!
Edited by KristianFanForever, Feb 19 2009, 02:06 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

fancyface78
Member Avatar

Have any female characters on the show been raped (in recent years) by a random person? Just wondering. It would be an interesting twist to have Hope raped by a complete stranger (or someone who sees her and stalks her first)..vs. someone she already knows. It seems like, at least from my memory, that the characters on the show who have been raped were always attacked by another already established character...can anyone confirm? Thanks!

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

fancyface78
Feb 19 2009, 02:08 PM
Have any female characters on the show been raped (in recent years) by a random person? Just wondering. It would be an interesting twist to have Hope raped by a complete stranger (or someone who sees her and stalks her first)..vs. someone she already knows. It seems like, at least from my memory, that the characters on the show who have been raped were always attacked by another already established character...can anyone confirm? Thanks!
It wasn't totally random, as we were introduced to the character beforehand, but Stephanie was raped by a fellow student at Salem University, Ford Decker. I think they first met when they were doing some sort of bachelor auction and Stephanie's friend Cordy wanted to buy a date with him (I'm fuzzy on the details). Anyway, he turned out to be a serial rapist, and though they had a potentially interesting idea with him being introduced as a super nice guy, driving home the point that rapists can look perfectly normal and even attractive, they dropped the ball on that by making him a serial rapist who practically slobbered every time he spoke to a woman. The way he was acting before he was killed off no woman ever would have trusted him or voluntarily been alone with him for a second. And of course, Stephanie got about five minutes of emotional fallout and that was it.

So, I'm not interested in a rape storyline for Hope, or anyone else.
Edited by Paxton, Feb 19 2009, 03:43 PM.

ilovemydays

God no! No one better rape Hope. The next thing you know some crazy fanbase will start citing "Luke and Laura" and say that she really wanted him. I'll pass.

NO MORE RAPE!

KristianFanForever
Member Avatar

DOOL can't satisfy everybody. Personally, I cannot wait to watch this storyline unfold.

juniorz1
Member Avatar
The Royal Stoner

Could Patrick Lockhart FINALLY be returning? Hotrick forever!

Mason

KristianFanForever
Feb 19 2009, 04:23 PM
DOOL can't satisfy everybody.
And God knows they certainly don't try to, either.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Mason
Feb 19 2009, 05:27 PM
KristianFanForever
Nor should they because it's impossible and only makes things worse LOL.

I'm over this Bope story. Sure, I enjoy some of the scenes currently and I like that they are revisiting trust issues between Bo and Hope after their hasty 2006 reunion where I never felt they properly addressed what happened between them. However, I just don't understand what they are trying to do. Maybe I will in time but, right now, the story reeks of them just throwing something to do at them to get them onscreen. We'll see what happens.

As much as I don't necessarily want a rape story (it's been done to death on soaps of late and it's been way too much on Days IMO), I do think it would salvage this Bo and Hope story a bit. I think KA and PR would rock it and it create some good drama. In other words, I don't want it but I wouldn't be against it.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

juniorz1
Feb 19 2009, 05:04 PM
I thought I was the only one who liked them LOL.

I wanted them together so bad until Hogan took over. Then they lost their spark but man did I enjoy them together for a period of time.

KristianFanForever
Member Avatar

PhoenixRising05
Feb 19 2009, 05:31 PM
juniorz1
Feb 19 2009, 05:04 PM
I thought I was the only one who liked them LOL.

I wanted them together so bad until Hogan took over. Then they lost their spark but man did I enjoy them together for a period of time.
I LOVED Hope and Patrick too!! :biggrin:

KristianFanForever
Member Avatar

Mason
Feb 19 2009, 05:27 PM
KristianFanForever
They seem to be doing a pretty good job of catering to the 20/30 something year old brat pack and their fans are lapping it up. LOL!
Edited by KristianFanForever, Feb 19 2009, 05:51 PM.

peaches179

Angie79
Feb 18 2009, 02:29 PM
LOL! This is so dumb.

Thanks, Ellie!

IA.

KristianFanForever
Member Avatar

It's not nearly as dumb as all the other boring SLs.

Jiggs
Member Avatar

KristianFanForever
Feb 19 2009, 02:05 PM
Jiggs
Feb 18 2009, 04:50 PM
The core issue has always been Bo not trusting Hope? ROFL! I guess all those years of Hope not trusting Bo don't fall into the equation. Face it, they've never trusted each other, LOL What a stupid story.
You STILL watch the show? Even after D&D were booted off? LOL!
What in my post says that I still watch the show? :eyeroll:

fancyface78
Member Avatar

I dont' think Hope is going to cheat on Bo, so what are the other options? I'm not opposed to her getting attacked...because I know Kristian and Peter would be awesome in that storyline (even though I'm sure the material they will be given will be awful)...they'll make the most out of the crappy writing, which they always do. However, who knows where this "story" will go. It might not even be Hope in his vision...

Ellie

fancyface78
Feb 20 2009, 03:12 PM
I dont' think Hope is going to cheat on Bo, so what are the other options? I'm not opposed to her getting attacked...because I know Kristian and Peter would be awesome in that storyline (even though I'm sure the material they will be given will be awful)...they'll make the most out of the crappy writing, which they always do. However, who knows where this "story" will go. It might not even be Hope in his vision...
Read the March 2nd spoiler thread... not positive, but that might be a clue. :wink:

fancyface78
Member Avatar

Ellie!! I just read it....and UGH!! I can't imagine Hope cheating on Bo, but geez, with Dena writing..I wouldn't put anything past that woman. And with DANIEL "the manwhore" Jonas of all people!!

KristianFanForever
Member Avatar

Why is everyone getting their panties in a wad over a damn vision?

Mason

KristianFanForever
Feb 20 2009, 05:26 PM
Why is everyone getting their panties in a wad over a damn vision?
Because it's stupid, and some of us want better for these characters.

KristianFanForever
Member Avatar

I'm sure even if it was written well, some would still find something to complain about.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply