Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD and SOW: Chloe dumps Daniel!; March 3rd issues; Summary of Articles
Topic Started: Feb 18 2009, 12:10 PM (2,058 Views)
Ellie

Please link to DR.

This week's SOD features an interview with Nadia Bjorlin, and this week's SOW features an interview with Lauren Koslow about the Chloe/Daniel story.

After the explosion, Chloe finds Lucas's body. Bjorlin explains that Chloe is thinking that if he dies, it will be her fault, and she won't be able to live with herself. So Chloe pleads with God and promises that if Lucas lives, she'll be a good wife to Lucas and a good mother to Allie and give up Daniel. At that point, Lucas comes back to life!

However, Lucas doesn't remember that Chloe is sleeping with Daniel. At the hospital, Daniel tells Chloe that Lucas is going to be ok. Bjorlin says that Chloe remembers her prayers, and she tells Daniel they're through. "He's really deeply hurt and tries to reason with her," Bjorlin says, but Chloe holds her ground and explains that her decision is because of her prayers.

Chloe and Daniel then share a farewell kiss - which is witnessed by Kate! As Koslow says, Kate's reaction is "disgust". Kate had thought that Lucas and Chloe were having normal pre-wedding jitters, so she'd encouraged Lucas to stay with Chloe. But now, as Koslow says, Kate's "going to make things right", because "she believes in punishment for actions".

Kate goes to the hospital to tell Lucas, but Kate realizes that, as Koslow says, "if she tells Lucas his fiancee is cheating with Daniel, it might send him over a cliff that he will never be able to climb back up." So Kate decides to deal with it herself.

Kate then runs into Chloe and talks to her, but Koslow explains that Kate "knows her timing has to be perfect... I have the image of a spider. Chloe and Daniel are caught in the web, but Kate hasn't wrapped them up yet."

Chloe tells Kate that she wants to be with Lucas, and Kate tells Chloe she has her support, but Kate is lying. Then, later, Kate tells Victor about her plans for revenge on Chloe, and Victor is "delighted". "[Kate] wants to get all her ducks in a row, and this is definitely her revenge."
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Ponz
Member Avatar

Oooh, the Kate/Victor stuff sounds awesome. I love this analogy: "I have the image of a spider. Chloe and Daniel are caught in the web, but Kate hasn't wrapped them up yet."

Thanks, Ellie!
Edited by Ponz, Feb 18 2009, 12:14 PM.

aimees76
Member Avatar

Mwahahahahaaha!!! Ok, that is the only thing worth looking forward to in this whole mess, Kate and Victor blasting Chloe and Daniel out of the water (and hopefully out of Salem)!! Yeah baby!

cjknick
Member Avatar

Thanks Ellie ...

Bright spot ... Victor and Kate conspiring together! That means more snarky and blunt Victor LOVE IT!

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

The Kate-Victor stuff DOES sound good. I love the idea of vengeful Kate, though I do wonder if, when she believes that actions deserve punishment, she applies that rationale to her own life. Which hasn't exactly been squeaky clean. Still, go Kate--this should be fun! I love that she wants to destroy both of them and not just Chloe.

zyona

I think Vic will help Kate destroy Chloe but not Daniel, because he is his God son.

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

Yay! Welcome back, Kate! She might just join Victor on my list of newly favorite characters to watch. ;)

fenderbabe
Member Avatar

SpiderKate, SpiderKate,
Does whatever a SpiderKate can
Spins a web, any size,
Catches sluts just like flies
Look Out!
Here comes the SpiderKate....

Mason
Member Avatar

Thank GOD the REAL Kate is finally with us again!

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Finally! There is something interesting happening in this storyline. For months now, I was so sick of everyone looking like complete idiots when Daniel and Chloe's affair was so obvious. I was glad Maggie found out, but even her finding out didn't do anything for me because she waited to tell Lucas. Kate waiting to tell Lucas is completely different than Maggie. Maggie was only thinking Lucas's feelings. She didn't want to hurt anyone. Kate does. She wants to hurt Daniel and Chloe. It makes Kate a bitch again and I'm so excited to see her scenes with Victor as they plot to blow Daniel and Chloe out of the water.

This is finally getting interesting, writers. Don't let me down!

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

fenderbabe
Feb 18 2009, 12:40 PM
SpiderKate, SpiderKate,
Spins a web, any size,
Look Out!

LMAO! :lol:

aimees76
Member Avatar

fenderbabe
SpiderKate, SpiderKate,
Spins a web, any size,
Look Out!

LMAO!

Nicole Walker

LMFAO! Love the SpiderKate song! LOL!! I just hate that Victor and Kate are wasted on nobody's like Daniel and Chloe.

lastDays
Member Avatar

zyona
Feb 18 2009, 12:35 PM
I think Vic will help Kate destroy Chloe but not Daniel, because he is his God son.
I agree.I think Victor will see Daniel as another victim of Chloe's evil,wiley ways. I'm thinkin Chloe leaves town,but Daniel remains in Salem a changed man

Alligato
Member Avatar

LMAO on Spiderkate!

This sounds awesome, and knowing that Kate and Victor team up makes me giddy, then add in that Stefano is supposed to ask Kate out? I love it when my Kate is her own tough woman handling herself.

Bye Bye sick, feeble stage 4 cancer Kate!
Hello, SpiderKate!

ilovemydays

fenderbabe
SpiderKate, SpiderKate,
Spins a web, any size,
Look Out!

I have your Spiderkate song stuck in my head! :o

Kate and Victor are going to be awesome! I almost feel sorry for Chloe.

Kenny
Member Avatar

Welcome back, Kate! I've missed the real you! Never allow your balls to be chopped off again!

Color me shocked that there's actually something to look forward to on this show.

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

ilovemydays
Feb 18 2009, 02:18 PM
fenderbabe
SpiderKate, SpiderKate,
Spins a web, any size,
Look Out!

I have your Spiderkate song stuck in my head! :o

See, I'm hearing Homer singing, "Spider-pig, spider-pig, does whatever a spider-pig does . . . ."

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

I am looking forward to this! Victor and Kate working together to get Chloe should be so good!

Thanks, Ellie!

Days4Life

This sounds great...it's about time the real Kate made a return. Do what you do best, Kate! And having Victor in on her plan makes it even better.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply