Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOW: Short March Sweeps Preview; March 3rd issue
Topic Started: Feb 18 2009, 12:25 PM (2,285 Views)
Ellie

Ok, this is strange. SOW says this preview is from Dena Higley, yet none of it is quoted, and some of the spoilers are exactly the same as those given by Corday to SOD last week (many of which were in quotes). SOW has previews from each head writer for each show this week, and some of the other ones are much longer and contain quotes. Nevertheless, here are the spoilers... some have been reworded and/or summarized.

- Rafe comes to Salem and shares a kiss with Sami, which a jealous EJ sees.

- Hope assures Bo that despite his visions, she'd never make love to another man.

- Max and Chelsea take their relationship to the next level.

- Tony has a run-in with Mia and then realizes that Sydney is not Nicole's biological daughter.

- Stefano is angry when Tony decides to go out on his own and leave the DiMeras behind.

- Nicole witnesses an event that makes her take a side, and her decision could derail her entire future.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

cjknick
Member Avatar

Thanks Ellie ....

I wonder what Nicole witnesses???

hoochielicious
Member Avatar
Queen Hoochie

cjknick
Feb 18 2009, 12:31 PM
Thanks Ellie ....

I wonder what Nicole witnesses???
probably Tony's murder. :shame:

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Nothing new here. I would just really love to hear from Higley, Whitesell or even Tomlin. Anyone but Corday.

angelbaby19212
Member Avatar

Ellie
Feb 18 2009, 12:25 PM
- Rafe comes to Salem and shares a kiss with Sami, which a jealous EJ sees.

Cant wait to see the look on EJs face.

- Tony has a run-in with Mia and then realizes that Sydney is not Nicole's biological daughter.

I hope he tells someone before he is murdered.

- Nicole witnesses an event that makes her take a side, and her decision could derail her entire future.

Probably is Tonys murder.

Tammy
Member Avatar

I am not trying to be nit picky here lol, but I thought Sweeps were supposed to be in February not March? :unsure:
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Kenny
Member Avatar

Tammy
Feb 19 2009, 02:29 AM
I am not trying to be nit picky here lol, but I thought Sweeps were supposed to be in February not March? :unsure:
They switched it to March this year, I think because of the DTV conversion that was supposed to take place in February.

Tammy
Member Avatar

Kenny
Feb 19 2009, 02:37 AM
Tammy
They switched it to March this year, I think because of the DTV conversion that was supposed to take place in February.
Oh I had no idea. And then they go and push back the DTV converson lmfao.

Renee Dimera
Member Avatar

Nothing here that's even remotely compelling to me. I still can't believe that Thaao's been fired again and Tony is being murdered. I know he's been dropping the Andre mannerisms again as a cover, but I'm just so beyond caring at this point. Can't imagine the show improving to the point that it would be worthy of Thaao returning.

And what a hoot about Leann Hunley refusing to come back and tape a few episodes around Tony's murder. Good on ya, Leann, you classy, gorgeous, talented gal! You're way too good for this current slophouse of a show.

rknudson78
Member Avatar

Thanks, I will read the rest in my magazine

KristianFanForever
Member Avatar
Shove your crappy show where the sun don't shine, Corday!

Ellie
Feb 18 2009, 12:25 PM
- Max and Chelsea take their relationship to the next level.
That is just disgusting. :puke:

lastDays
Member Avatar

I used to like Nicole,but ever since this lame ass baby switch story,she has been pathetically desperate No surprise she murders Tony.I hope Nicole leaves the canvas after this

KMan101
Member Avatar

Wow, Leann really refused to return to tape scenes for Tony's murder?

Good for her :D

Ellie

KMan101
Feb 19 2009, 08:13 PM
Wow, Leann really refused to return to tape scenes for Tony's murder?
Unless I missed something, I haven't seen that posted anywhere (except by another poster in this thread), and Thaao didn't say that or allude to it in the Michael Fairman interview...

Mindy
Member Avatar

lastDays
Feb 19 2009, 03:21 PM
I used to like Nicole,but ever since this lame ass baby switch story,she has been pathetically desperate No surprise she murders Tony.I hope Nicole leaves the canvas after this
Where does it say Nicole will murder Tony?

SpriteEyes
Member Avatar

Tammy
Feb 19 2009, 02:47 AM
Kenny
Tammy
Yes, because telling everyone three years in advance wasn't enough time and an additional four months will make it all okay.

And they wonder about the dumbing down of America.

Quote:

Hope assures Bo that despite his visions, she'd never make love to another man.

Never? She said never? That means she's gonna drop and spread'em before you know it. :boobs:

Tammy
Member Avatar

SpriteEyes
Feb 20 2009, 07:46 AM
Tammy
Feb 19 2009, 02:47 AM
Kenny

Quoting limited to 3 levels deep
Yes, because telling everyone three years in advance wasn't enough time and an additional four months will make it all okay.

LMFAO no kidding. But I think it has more to do with the stupid government running out of their little coupons and converter boxes then people not being ready. They want to cover their asses by making everyone else look incompetent.
Edited by Tammy, Feb 21 2009, 01:17 AM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply