Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS:New baby Sydney
Topic Started: Feb 18 2009, 08:53 PM (1,097 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Star-Kidz would like to introduce you to the newest set of twins who will be portraying "Sydney" on Days of our Lives. Hailey and Lauren Sinnema's first episode will air on February 25th. But since everyone is so eager to know what they look like, here is an exclusive first look at the 6 month old little cuties:

Lauren & Hailey Sinnema:
http://www.star-kidz.net/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=1678

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

aimees76
Member Avatar

Awwww .....

Thanks for posting.

DoolDiva
Member Avatar

Thanks for the pics...how adorable.

Ellie

Thanks Angie! They're so cute! I'm trying to figure out why they would age the babies at this point, though. Usually babies are aged to the next 'age group', but that's not really what's happening here. Also, if one set of infant twins isn't working out (like they cry all the time), they can really be replaced easily if they're that young. So the only thing I can think of is that for story reasons, the show is purposely recasting the babies to girls who look very much like Ali Sweeney. Maybe someone will begin to notice that Sydney looks like Sami??

ilovemydays

Thanks for keeping us updated Angie!

ginababe
BANNED

Ellie
Feb 18 2009, 11:01 PM
Thanks Angie! They're so cute! I'm trying to figure out why they would age the babies at this point, though. Usually babies are aged to the next 'age group', but that's not really what's happening here. Also, if one set of infant twins isn't working out (like they cry all the time), they can really be replaced easily if they're that young. So the only thing I can think of is that for story reasons, the show is purposely recasting the babies to girls who look very much like Ali Sweeney. Maybe someone will begin to notice that Sydney looks like Sami??
I sure hope so :) :wub2:

angelbaby19212
Member Avatar

ginababe
Feb 19 2009, 12:52 AM
Ellie
Feb 18 2009, 11:01 PM
I sure hope so :) :wub2:
Me too, I cant wait for all the drama when the truth finally comes out.

Faye

Adorable!

oldschoolfan

Very cute babies. Here's hoping they move this storyline along.

KristianFanForever
Member Avatar
Shove your crappy show where the sun don't shine, Corday!

Oh brother.

Alin89
Member Avatar

too cute

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply