Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Thaao Posted! 2-20-09
Topic Started: Feb 21 2009, 12:22 PM (3,951 Views)
Sindacco
Member Avatar

Go to guestbook

http://www.thaaopenghlis.com/id2.htm
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Pretty In Pink

I love that man! I think it's great that he is reading the boards and seeing what "his girls" (the hoochies) have been saying. They always have his back and I bet he appreciates them so much. I also liked that he mentioned the people that have been bashing him by saying that they have "lack of insights." LOL!!! Thaao tells it like it is. What a man!

Kenny
Member Avatar

Pretty In Pink
Feb 21 2009, 12:26 PM
I also liked that he mentioned the people that have been bashing him by saying that they have "lack of insights." LOL!!!
Well, y'know what they say. Opinions are like assholes -- everybody has one.

I hope we at least get to see more of Joe Mascolo with Thaao's pending exit.

marianne557
Viscount/Viscountess
[ *  *  *  * ]
Did I ever say I LOVE THIS MAN! Another great post! OMG I loved what he said about his girls! We make him laugh! I can just hear him now! Glad he is reading the comments on the boards and LOL about *lack of their insight* in regards to how some took his comments.

Way to go Thaao!

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

I love it. He doesn't try to kiss ass and squirm his way out of stuff and grovel and apologize for being "misunderstood". Go ahead, folks. Start calling him arrogant. Apparently, he doesn't care since he knows he's right.

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

Kenny
Feb 21 2009, 12:39 PM
Pretty In Pink
I also liked that he mentioned the people that have been bashing him by saying that they have "lack of insights." LOL!!!
Gee, Kenny, does that apply to EVERYONE, including the sainted "member of this board?" :D

marianne557
Viscount/Viscountess
[ *  *  *  * ]
ladyofthelake
Feb 21 2009, 12:40 PM
I love it. He doesn't try to kiss ass and squirm his way out of stuff and grovel and apologize for being "misunderstood". Go ahead, folks. Start calling him arrogant. Apparently, he doesn't care since he knows he's right.
Sure he is right and I think he has every right to be arrogant. He could give a damn what everyone thinks. He never kisses ass like alot of the other actors do because they are scared they may not work again!

marianne557
Viscount/Viscountess
[ *  *  *  * ]
ladyofthelake
Feb 21 2009, 12:41 PM
Kenny
Pretty In Pink
Gee, Kenny, does that apply to EVERYONE, including the sainted "member of this board?" :D
:hail: :hail: LMAO! Nah they probably don't have one.

Pretty In Pink

Kenny
Pretty In Pink

I hope we at least get to see more of Joe Mascolo with Thaao's pending exit.
That is true and I LOVE Thaao's opinion about the people that have been bashing him. He is right on!

Pretty In Pink

ladyofthelake
People shouldn't be cocky unless they can back it up and Thaao can certainly back it up!

Pretty In Pink

ladyofthelake
Kenny
Pretty In Pink
LOL! :hail:

CatherineEarnshaw

ladyofthelake
So you wouldn't bash Deidre for saying that fans are showing no "insight"?

I find that hard to believe since you bash her for everything else.

Kenny
Member Avatar

ladyofthelake
LoL, it most certainly does. I don't know why people have to get so catty and mean with each other just because someone disagrees with them. It's stupid to me. Disagree, state your piece and let that be that.

Meanwhile, to my knowledge, Thaao isn't a member of this particular forum. Or is he? ;)

CatherineEarnshaw

Kenny
Feb 21 2009, 12:56 PM
ladyofthelake
LoL, it most certainly does. I don't know why people have to get so catty and mean with each other just because someone disagrees with them. It's stupid to me. Disagree, state your piece and let that be that.

Meanwhile, to my knowledge, Thaao isn't a member of this particular forum. Or is he? ;)
Aren't Thaao and Nelson the same?

Kenny
Member Avatar

CatherineEarnshaw
Feb 21 2009, 01:04 PM
Kenny
Feb 21 2009, 12:56 PM
ladyofthelake

Aren't Thaao and Nelson the same?
The same as in what? LoL The same person? Not to my knowledge!

aimees76
Member Avatar

Wow. That man never ceases to impress me. I was never what I would consider to be a "fan", I mean, I liked him, but I wasn't really on the bandwagon or anything, but damn, seems like I missed out. I wish him all the best.

Rick
Member Avatar
Dreamlander

It's fine and dandy that people like certain actors. but these little catty backhanded remarks are pure middle school bullshit. Someone says they dislike an actor or disagrees with something an they say, it's on! It's like they need to be validated and the only way to do that is to gang up on them and make catty schoolgirl remarks.

I could go around and around for hours about how I think JER is one of the greatest writers in Daytime history, and I know that I am going to get tons of people that disagree with me and that's fine as long as it's a healthy, constructive arguement, but with some of these "super fans" there is no middle ground.

It seems like their only purpose is to patrol message boards and shit on the opinions of those who dare speak ill of their favorite actor.

madelinehawaii

Rick
Feb 21 2009, 02:09 PM
It's fine and dandy that people like certain actors. but these little catty backhanded remarks are pure middle school bullshit. Someone says they dislike an actor or disagrees with something an they say, it's on! It's like they need to be validated and the only way to do that is to gang up on them and make catty schoolgirl remarks.

I could go around and around for hours about how I think JER is one of the greatest writers in Daytime history, and I know that I am going to get tons of people that disagree with me and that's fine as long as it's a healthy, constructive arguement, but with some of these "super fans" there is no middle ground.

It seems like their only purpose is to patrol message boards and shit on the opinions of those who dare speak ill of their favorite actor.

junior high remarks lol

being that I teach, I can tell you that most of the stuff on this board hasn't even reached that level...adults are far more catty and immature than children of any age. Believe me, my principal could give any of my students a run their their money and she's nearly 50.

Also this is one of the numerous times I've had to wonder why the people who set up this board, specifically because they said they were not interested in censoring the comments or opinions of others, feel the need to point out that those who post and disagree with them about a particular actor are biased. It's not like anyone who regularly posts around here are behaving any differently about what they care about. You do realize that uncensored means living with all the bs you're not going to like, that you believe is biased and catty and childish? That is the nature of allowing it all to hang out. Lecturing people about how catty they are only makes it appear that uncensored really means is; you're welcome to post here as long as we agree with your attitude and if we don't we reserve the right to call you names

How mature.
Edited by madelinehawaii, Feb 21 2009, 02:55 PM.

Rick
Member Avatar
Dreamlander

madelinehawaii
Feb 21 2009, 02:48 PM

Also this is one of the numerous times I've had to wonder why the people who set up this board, specifically because they said they were not interested in censoring the comments or opinions of others, feel the need to point out that those who post and disagree with them about a particular actor are biased. It's not like anyone who regularly posts around here are behaving any differently about what they care about. You do realize that uncensored means living with all the bs you're not going to like, that you believe is biased and catty and childish? That is the nature of allowing it all to hang out. Lecturing people about how catty they are only makes it appear that uncensored means; you're welcome to post here as long as we agree with your attitude and if we don't we reserve the right to call you names

How mature.
Maybe you should go over the rules once again?

The DR was created to discuss and critique the shows, actors, actresses, writers etc without being censored, not other members.

madelinehawaii

CatherineEarnshaw
Feb 21 2009, 12:53 PM
ladyofthelake
So you wouldn't bash Deidre for saying that fans are showing no "insight"?

I find that hard to believe since you bash her for everything else.

even if she does, she be at the back of a line of Deidre's own fans who already spent time bashing her for it when she did it on her website

http://divaofdaysofourlives.blogspot.com/2009/02/days-of-our-online-lives.html

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply