Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Thaao Posted! 2-20-09
Topic Started: Feb 21 2009, 12:22 PM (4,029 Views)
Tammy
Member Avatar

Mason
Feb 21 2009, 03:31 PM
Kirk
Feb 21 2009, 03:17 PM
Thaao once again is just being honest and some people just can't deal with the facts. To me it's as simple as that.
I just think it's really odd. So often, people talk about how much they wish an actor would just say what he/she really thinks, and when they do, they're raked over the coals for it. They can't win for losing!
But see that doesn't apply for EVERY actor. How many times has Drake (and others) given an interview, giving his point of view on things or people, only to be called "bitter" and "unprofessional", yet Thaao does it and is applauded for speaking his mind.

As I have said I liked the majority of what Thaao has said. However people always want to hear "the real story" or an actors opinion until they hear it and it is something that they, the reader, doesn't want to hear or acknowledge as being true!

JMO ;)
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Rick
Member Avatar
Dreamlander

Off Topic, but did you see Madea Goes to Jail yet Tammy?

I am going to the matinee tomorrow

Ponz
Member Avatar

ginababe
Feb 21 2009, 03:54 PM
IMO, (and this probably has nothing having to do w/ anything even remotely related to this topic, but what the hell!) The JnM fanbase (not all of them) but a large portion did to Thaao, what the Lumi fanbase did to James.
The "Lumi fanbase" have never done a thing to James. Don't make bullshit sweepish accusations you can't back up, Gina.

Tammy
Member Avatar

Rick
Feb 21 2009, 06:06 PM
Off Topic, but did you see Madea Goes to Jail yet Tammy?

I am going to the matinee tomorrow
HELL to the YEAH lmfao! I LOVED IT :P

ginababe
BANNED

Ponz
Feb 21 2009, 06:07 PM
ginababe
IMO, (and this probably has nothing having to do w/ anything even remotely related to this topic, but what the hell!) The JnM fanbase (not all of them) but a large portion did to Thaao, what the Lumi fanbase did to James.
The "Lumi fanbase" have never done a thing to James. Don't make bullshit sweepish accusations you can't back up, Gina.
RINR, all in attempt to get James fired, maybe you didn't have a hand in it, but I think that campaign speaks for itself..

but I'm sure you are going to come back and say, "oh they were not trying to get him fired, we just didn't want Sami w/ her rapist" Well like it or not, there were several attempts made to get James fired..

Anyway, it's just my opinion RELAX.

ginababe
BANNED

Fair enough King!! :)

ginababe
BANNED

I would like to rephrase something..

I believe that it is entirely possible there were attempts made to get James fired. Do I have proof of this? No. So saying how I stated above, was unfair.

I just wanted to make that clear.

Ponz
Member Avatar

ginababe
Feb 21 2009, 06:14 PM
Ponz
Feb 21 2009, 06:07 PM
ginababe
RINR, all in attempt to get James fired, maybe you didn't have a hand in it, but I think that campaign speaks for itself..

but I'm sure you are going to come back and say, "oh they were not trying to get him fired, we just didn't want Sami w/ her rapist" Well like it or not, there were several attempts made to get James fired..

Anyway, it's just my opinion RELAX.
No, that's just an ignorant and illogical line of reasoning. Are Ejami fans who object to his being paired with a "skank" and "ho" lobbying for Arianne Zucker to be fired?

ginababe
BANNED

check my above post, ponz.
Edited by ginababe, Feb 21 2009, 06:31 PM.

King
Member Avatar

I am going to delete my above post...I don't want things to get riled again. Haha.

ginababe
BANNED

Lol, why would I want ari zucker fired? that would require my being consumed w/ hate, and spend all my time hating on her, which I do not.

ginababe
BANNED

I have read on other boards (just recently actually) I believe the poster was Viki4mimi saying she wished James would leave the show or something to that effect.. clearly she is not above wanting someone out of a job.
Edited by ginababe, Feb 21 2009, 06:34 PM.

Mason
Member Avatar

There are always going to be characters you don't like, and wish weren't on the show. It doesn't make you a bad person wishing ill on an actor or actress. It's just part of television viewing.

ginababe
BANNED

no prob, like I said JMO.

Ponz
Member Avatar

ginababe
Feb 21 2009, 06:28 PM
I would like to rephrase something..

I believe that it is entirely possible there were attempts made to get James fired. Do I have proof of this? No. So saying how I stated above, was unfair.

I just wanted to make that clear.

Fair enough.

ginababe
BANNED

I'm sure my post will be torn to shreds if no deleted, so I think I'm going to bow out while it's still calm, LOL!

Peace!!

coffeelover

Just a word of wisdom TPTB don't respond well to negative agenda driven campaigns or those threats of boycotts. They do pay attention to positive feedback. And they do keep track of fan mail and fan support at events. So if you want to get counted send positive vibes.

Pretty In Pink

Kirk
Feb 21 2009, 03:17 PM
Thaao once again is just being honest and some people just can't deal with the facts. To me it's as simple as that.
Exactly! :hail:

BLaurie2
Member Avatar

Kenny
Feb 21 2009, 12:39 PM
Pretty In Pink
Feb 21 2009, 12:26 PM
I also liked that he mentioned the people that have been bashing him by saying that they have "lack of insights." LOL!!!
Well, y'know what they say. Opinions are like assholes -- everybody has one.

I hope we at least get to see more of Joe Mascolo with Thaao's pending exit.
If Joe Mascolo is truly as ticked off about Thaao's firing as it sounds like, he might quit. To tell you the truth, I hope he does! Stefano deserves better than just being Nicole's babysitter.

BLaurie2
Member Avatar

ladyofthelake
Feb 21 2009, 12:40 PM
I love it. He doesn't try to kiss ass and squirm his way out of stuff and grovel and apologize for being "misunderstood". Go ahead, folks. Start calling him arrogant. Apparently, he doesn't care since he knows he's right.
I love it too. Thaao never grovels. He usually just says stuff to get everyone even more riled up. I don't think he cares because what does he have to lose. He's already been fired, and why would he want to return to a sinking ship? He doesn't need to worry about a bad rep in the industry because he has another job already. And I suspect the way DAYS shafted him after his Emmy Nom says a lot worse about DAYS in the industry than anything about what Thaao's saying in interviews.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
Learn More · Register for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply