Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Shawn Christian re-signed contract according to reports from his event...
Topic Started: Feb 22 2009, 02:49 PM (5,081 Views)
ginababe
BANNED

According to reports from his event this weekend, Shawn Christian has re-signed.. I'll have more on this as the news comes in!!

http://s13.invisionfree.com/Insatiable/
Edited by ginababe, Feb 22 2009, 03:29 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mason

Of course. :hmmph:

At this rate, I bet the final episode of DAYS will be Daniel and Chloe's wedding - after he's slept with the other half of Salem's female population, of course. VOMIT.
Edited by Mason, Feb 22 2009, 03:13 PM.

phicklover

ginababe
Feb 22 2009, 02:49 PM
According to reports from his event this weekend, Shawn Christian has re-signed.. I'll have more on this as the news comes in!!
gina, that is such great news!!!!!!! im sooo excited...i knew the hotness of Danloe would not be denied. SC is gorgeous, talented and sexy!!

leah09
Member Avatar

This is great news!! More Danloe hotness.

SC - thank you sooo much!!!

daysfan
Member Avatar

Mason
Feb 22 2009, 03:09 PM
Of course. :hmmph:

At this rate, I bet the final episode of DAYS will be Daniel and Chloe's wedding - after he's slept with the other half of Salem's female population, of course. VOMIT.
Gee, I could see THAT scenario:

*In previews, Corday: The final episode of Days will be VERY dramatic, some of our core characters will have the central spotlight!*

Its Daniel and Chloe's wedding, they are about to take their vows, Melanie bursts in, telling everyone she had an affair with Daniel, but Chloe is fine with it, and the episode ends as Daniel, Chloe, and Melanie ride off into the sunset....

Eric83
Member Avatar
"Relax nobody's having sex.... at least not yet"

Noooooo.........At the rate he's going with women maybe he'll die of herpes. This week, I was seriously throwing up everytime Daniel and Chloe told each other I Love You. I didn't know you fell in love by having meaningless sex, every other week.

ginababe
BANNED

^^ are you serious? He's only slept w/ Kate and Chloe, yeah, what a man whore!! :eyeroll:

Mason

ginababe
Feb 22 2009, 04:00 PM
^^ are you serious? He's only slept w/ Kate and Chloe
Not for a lack of trying...

Eric83
Member Avatar

^^^^ Can you calm down. The fact that he goes after people in a relationship, and feels on his patients. That is a little inappropriate, and I get a creepy/ MANWHORE vibe from him. It doesn't matter how many people he's slept, but the way he goes about getting with someone is WHORISH. I'm not trying to start an argument so lets leave it at that.

EDIT: I was replying to ginababe's post not Mason's.
Edited by Eric83, Feb 22 2009, 04:03 PM.

lastDays
Member Avatar

Thanks for posting the news! :rockon: I know some are not a fan of his character Daniel,but Shawn is awesome even with crappy material to work with.I look forward to seeing more of him this year :P

King
Member Avatar

Well, contracts mean nothing on this show, so...

ginababe
BANNED

are you serious, was actually me laughing at you at the ridiculousness of your comment, I'm not worked up babe.

Eric83
Member Avatar

^^^^ That's great cause I don't care. Have a great day.

ginababe
BANNED

I will :) Thanks!

leah09
Member Avatar

Why are some of you so bitter? The guy is keeping his job..it's a bad economy out there, ya know. Let the lovers enjoy this day. :smooch:

I'm off to get a drink and celebrate!! :cheer:
Edited by leah09, Feb 22 2009, 04:13 PM.

ginababe
BANNED

^ that's a good question, leah!! And besides if they don't like what they are seeing, hey here is a novel idea, DON'T WATCH IT!

Eric83
Member Avatar

When does his first contract expire?

Mason

leah09
Feb 22 2009, 04:12 PM
Why are some of you so bitter? The guy is keeping his job..it's a bad economy out there, ya know. Let the lovers enjoy this day. :smooch:
I'm not bitter; just disappointed that this waste-of-space one-note character will be sticking around. Enjoy it all you want. Just like you have the right to post about how happy you are, those of us who aren't have the right to post about that, too. This isn't a Daniel Jonas/Shawn Christian love thread.
Edited by Mason, Feb 22 2009, 04:24 PM.

ginababe
BANNED

some time in March

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

Guys, remember to play nice to one another!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply