Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Shawn Christian re-signed contract according to reports from his event...
Topic Started: Feb 22 2009, 02:49 PM (5,001 Views)
jane1978

No surprise. The writing for Daniel is much better the last month or so and it seems after the Chelsea and Kate fiascos the show finally found a place where he fits. I didnīt like the way he and Chloe got together, but lately I really donīt have the problem with the pairing and even believe they are in love. Plus, the writing for the couple got better immensely. I really liked the scene with Chloe and the priest and actually smiled when Dan was so giddy and happy they can be finally together on friday because even without spoilers it was so clear something terrible is about to happen. They are the rooting couple now with Lucas and Kate as obstacles. IMO, it works.

Edited by jane1978, Feb 22 2009, 04:38 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Olli9
Member Avatar

ginababe
Feb 22 2009, 02:49 PM
..., Shawn Christian has re-signed....
:shithitfan:

Martha Tilley

IMHO, Shawn is so darn hot that it doesn't really matter to me who he loves. I just like to watch him work.

Sariah
Member Avatar

Blech.

I probably wouldn't care if he stayed if they'd just keep him the heck away from Chloe. Then I could fast forward him without feeling angry at stupid Dr. Daniel.

lastDays
Member Avatar

leah09
Feb 22 2009, 04:12 PM
Why are some of you so bitter? The guy is keeping his job..it's a bad economy out there, ya know. Let the lovers enjoy this day. :smooch:

I'm off to get a drink and celebrate!! :cheer:
They're bitter becuz they haven't had one of these :drunk: yet :lol:

Mason

lastDays
Feb 22 2009, 05:54 PM
They're bitter becuz they haven't had one of these :drunk: yet :lol:
Believe me, this news certainly makes me want to drink...

leah09
Member Avatar

:wave: Mason, it's NOT that bad, is it?
What's the problem??...talk to me.
Are you a Phloe fan or a Kate lover?

Mikegoldy
Member Avatar

This is really good news. I honestly didn't think he would stay with the show. Go Daniel and Chloe :)

Mason

I'm definitely not a Phloe fan. In fact, I dislike Chloe almost as much as I do Daniel.

coffeelover

I guess this surprises me Shawn must not be feeling very good about other prospects. The pilot season is supposed to be very bad. The networks are supporting fewer and fewer development deals. So I guess he thought if they will have me I guess I will stay. Not a fan of the character of Daniel but I guess every soap needs a sleezy doctor.
Edited by coffeelover, Feb 22 2009, 06:23 PM.

leah09
Member Avatar

Cool and very original, Mason. I'm glad you don't have a Phloe agenda in your hatred :)

Mike, I never thought he would stay either.
I'm so glad that he is but I guess we are going to be stuck with Luloe even longer now to add to the angst. :frustration:

Mikegoldy
Member Avatar

leah09
Feb 22 2009, 06:18 PM
Cool and very original, Mason. I'm glad you don't have a Phloe agenda in your hatred :)

Mike, I never thought he would stay either.
I'm so glad that he is but I guess we are going to be stuck with Luloe even longer now to add to the angst. :frustration:
I honestly don't mind Lucas and Chloe, as Lucas is tolerable with her, and I know that it is just a means to an end. I'm glad Daniel and Chloe are going to have a chance to develop, now that Shawn is staying.

fenderbabe
Member Avatar

Why is Daniel even needed? He's useless.

SpriteEyes
Member Avatar

ginababe
Feb 22 2009, 04:00 PM
^^ are you serious? He's only slept w/ Kate and Chloe, yeah, what a man whore!! :eyeroll:
:sheep: Who do you think gave him an STD, Chloe or Kate?

Ponz
Member Avatar

Whatever. Just get Lucas and Kate away from those two whores.
Edited by Ponz, Feb 22 2009, 07:22 PM.

aimees76
Member Avatar

Ponz
Feb 22 2009, 07:21 PM
Whatever. Just get Lucas and Kate away from those two whores.
WORD!!

Mikegoldy
Member Avatar

Not to be snarky, but it's interesting to me how the Daniel/Chloe thing causes so much outrage. People may hate it, but they certainly talk about it. That tells me it's working

Mason

People talked about the Garden of Eden and Iraq too...I wouldn't call those stories successes.

Mikegoldy
Member Avatar

Mason
Feb 22 2009, 07:34 PM
People talked about the Garden of Eden and Iraq too...I wouldn't call those stories successes.
Not in the same way. Those "stories" were hated for being dumb and boring. The Daniel and Chloe thing is "disgusting," and "sordid." Daniel is a "manwhore" and Chloe is a "slut." It's making people talk.

ginababe
BANNED

people talked about the garden of eden and the iraq thing because whoever came up w/ those story lines were smoking something, they were beyond campy. You can't say the same for DanLoe, this is classic soap stuff! Like it or not :)

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply