Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Days: Upcoming tidbits; posted 2-23-08
Topic Started: Feb 23 2009, 08:46 PM (4,656 Views)
OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

Somewhat interesting character interaction...

- Rafe meets with Roman, Sami introduces Rafe to Will, and Rafe shares a scene with Hope!

- Lucas and Nicole share a scene.

- Phillip meets with Stefano.

And then we have...

- Daniel runs into Chelsea at the hospital chapel.

- Lucas is out of the hospital but still has injuries to his face from the explosion. He and Chloe have reconciled but she still has scenes with Daniel.

- We have a little bit of Ejami interaction.

- Chloe and Nicole go shopping - for wedding dresses, I believe.

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mason
Member Avatar

OneBadKitty
Feb 23 2009, 08:46 PM
Rafe shares a scene with Hope!
Oh, great...
Edited by Mason, Feb 23 2009, 08:48 PM.

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

Mason
Feb 23 2009, 08:47 PM
OneBadKitty
Oh, great...
Are you seeing the same thing I'm seeing?

Yeah, I thought so. :frown:

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

Hmmm....the Rafe/Hope scene adds to the speculation about Bo's vision.

Thanks for the scoop, OBK!

Dr. Chip

Oh, no! Now Lucas will have a scar, too? Blech!

And Nicole and Chloe shopping for wedding dresses? That cracks me up because it reminds me of Victor's comment about that recently.

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

SocRMum1
Feb 23 2009, 08:50 PM

I've been meaning to ask...

Where did you get that dancing elephant that's in your avatar?

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

Dr. Chip
Oh, LOL . . . I didn't even pick up on that! Of course, I was on a break from the show during Chloe's fruit rollup period so I don't tend to automatically think of it, though I know it happened.

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

Dr. Chip

And Nicole and Chloe shopping for wedding dresses? That cracks me up because it reminds me of Victor's comment about that recently.
He's going to have a couple of scars, but nothing like that roadmap through the Himalayas scar that Chloe had, thank God.

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

OneBadKitty
Feb 23 2009, 08:55 PM
SocRMum1

I've been meaning to ask...

Where did you get that dancing elephant that's in your avatar?

I believe it was created by Pretty In Pink - she posts at Forbidden Love and EJummy, and may host her own site. She made a variety of versions in different colors and with different sayings. :)

Paxton
Member Avatar

I guess it will be more like the scars he had after . . . what was it that happened to him? He got beat up in prison?

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

Paxton
Feb 23 2009, 08:57 PM
I guess it will be more like the scars he had after . . . what was it that happened to him? He got beat up in prison?
These are burn injuries so there's some scorching, etc., which make me wince just typing it! But it's only in a few places on his face, he's not disfigured or anything.

KristianFanForever
Member Avatar
Shove your crappy show where the sun don't shine, Corday!

Mason
OneBadKitty
Oh, great...
What's the problem now?

leah09
Member Avatar

OneBadKitty

- Daniel runs into Chelsea at the hospital chapel.

Good. Chloe needs to start being jealous of a gal in Daniel's life for a change instead of her dictating all the rules.

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

KristianFanForever
Feb 23 2009, 09:18 PM
Mason
OneBadKitty
Oh, great...
What's the problem now?
Okay, I just realized something. This doesn't go with the spoiler (Bo's vision about Hope being with another man) because this meeting between Rafe and Hope is still several weeks away.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

I bet Rafe is the man Bo sees in his visions. Maybe Rafe and Hope are assigned an undercover job so that Hope can get her badge back.

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

DrewHamilton
Feb 23 2009, 09:44 PM
I bet Rafe is the man Bo sees in his visions. Maybe Rafe and Hope are assigned an undercover job so that Hope can get her badge back.
Doesn't Hope have some kind of a hearing regarding that coming up, or did that already air?

Paxton
Member Avatar

OneBadKitty
Feb 23 2009, 09:46 PM
DrewHamilton
Doesn't Hope have some kind of a hearing regarding that coming up, or did that already air?
Yes, unless I'm imagining things Hope already had the hearing and lost her badge.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

OneBadKitty
Feb 23 2009, 09:46 PM
DrewHamilton
Already aired.

Drew, I think your right. I think it's going to be some undercover thing and it ends up being one big misunderstanding. Corday even hinted at the vision not being what it seemed.

I would rather have it be Rafe then Daniel. I've been looking forward to seeing Rafe interact with others because I think it will help his character so I'm happy to see he is in Salem and interacting with many characters.

I could care less about Bope anymore. I love everything else but their story, which is just a total waste of time and pointless.

These sound good overall, OBK. Can't wait for the Chloe/Nicole scenes either. I love their scenes and it looks like we are getting some wedding buildup now. That's cool.

kpuma

dying to know why Chelsea and Daniel are in a chapel? Love that they are in a scene together - finally.

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

kpuma
Feb 23 2009, 10:01 PM
dying to know why Chelsea and Daniel are in a chapel? Love that they are in a scene together - finally.
Daniel goes there to pray (for a better story, hopefully). I don't know what the circumstances are or why Chelsea shows up.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply