Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Days: Upcoming tidbits; posted 2-23-08
Topic Started: Feb 23 2009, 08:46 PM (4,685 Views)
KristianFanForever
Member Avatar
Shove your crappy show where the sun don't shine, Corday!

OneBadKitty
Feb 23 2009, 09:40 PM
Okay, I just realized something. This doesn't go with the spoiler (Bo's vision about Hope being with another man) because this meeting between Rafe and Hope is still several weeks away.
Thanks for the clarification!

I'm just thrilled to see a Hope spoiler and I can't wait to see the scene between her and Rafe!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

OneBadKitty
Feb 23 2009, 10:04 PM
Daniel goes there to pray (for a better story, hopefully).
:laugh: Well, the Lord has been answering Chloe's prayers right and left, so hopefully this one is answered too!

Nicole Walker

OMG I can't wait to see Rafe and Hope. I wonder if they have chemistry. I mean I do love Bope but i'm up for a change. I hope Rafe has a crush on Hope cause that's a real woman right there and she can handle a man like Rafe but can he handle her? LOL! Hope is not an immature brat like Sami so it'll be refreshing to see him with a woman for a change. I bet they work together or something or maybe he takes over her job.
Edited by Nicole Walker, Feb 23 2009, 10:32 PM.

rknudson78
Member Avatar

I don't mind if Rafe and Hope have a scene as long as nothing happens between them.

fancyface78
Member Avatar

DrewHamilton
Feb 23 2009, 09:44 PM
I bet Rafe is the man Bo sees in his visions. Maybe Rafe and Hope are assigned an undercover job so that Hope can get her badge back.
Then why did they hire another actor to be in Bo's vision?

fancyface78
Member Avatar

Nicole Dimera
Feb 23 2009, 10:30 PM
OMG I can't wait to see Rafe and Hope. I wonder if they have chemistry. I mean I do love Bope but i'm up for a change. I hope Rafe has a crush on Hope cause that's a real woman right there and she can handle a man like Rafe but can he handle her? LOL! Hope is not an immature brat like Sami so it'll be refreshing to see him with a woman for a change. I bet they work together or something or maybe he takes over her job.
Of course they will have chemistry-- Kristian has chemistry with everyone :)

Ellie

fancyface78
Feb 23 2009, 10:49 PM
Nicole Dimera
She might, but imo Galen Gering is one of those "chemistry-blocker" actors, like Josh Taylor.

samixxx
Member Avatar

Thank you for the tidbits. Sweet, Rafe interacting with Roman, Sami, Will and Hope :wub2: . I agree with those that think that Bo's vision is going to be a bit of a misunderstanding.

Phillip and Stefano scenes sounds interesting :applause:

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Ellie
Feb 23 2009, 10:55 PM
fancyface78
Feb 23 2009, 10:49 PM
Nicole Dimera
She might, but imo Galen Gering is one of those "chemistry-blocker" actors, like Josh Taylor.
In fairness to him, I don't see how that can be said when he's only interacted with one female character since he debuted. I've seen many that like him and her and many that don't but who knows what the overall reaction is as the Internet is not exactly a complete representative sample.

Rafe did have a brief interaction with Nicole in December and I remember reading some positive feedback to that. I think until we see his interactions in Salem that it's hard to tell if the character really works. Over the next month, I think it will become clear whether Rafe is a dud or not IMO.

Ellie

^^ Well, there might be others (on the internet or not) who like his acting - that's why I said "imo". My opinion of his acting is based in part on the fact that his facial expression does not seem to change an iota depending on who he's talking to, male or female. I know which Nicole scenes you're referring to, and I wasn't impressed with GG at all. Since Ari Zucker is a very engaging actress who does seem to have chemistry with most people, those scenes lead me to think even less of GG's acting. The other two actors/actresses on the show whose acting "skills" seem similar to GG's, imo, are Nadia Bjorlin and Josh Taylor.

As for the Rafe character, that's a different issue. I agree with you that the writers might try to develop the character more over the next few months, but I personally don't think GG will be up to the challenge.

cebryan333

Oh come on this is so unfare!! why can't a guy say with Sami with out having to be seperated by those other older women gesh!!

Mason
Member Avatar

As far as I'm concerned, the character of Rafe was DOA the minute Galen was cast in the part.

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

Thanks for posting, OBK!! :wave:

Does the Ejami interaction look interesting?? What are they doing??

Ellie

Mason
Feb 24 2009, 12:10 AM
As far as I'm concerned, the character of Rafe was DOA the minute Galen was cast in the part.
It's true. Any new character created by Higley is only as strong or interesting as the actor, since Higley is incapable of character development.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

fancyface78
Feb 23 2009, 10:48 PM
Then why did they hire another actor to be in Bo's vision?
Have we even seen the vision yet? Perhaps it's already happened and I just overlooked it because that story doesn't interest me at all and I usually do other things while it's playing on the screen.

If we haven't seen that scene yet, then maybe when we do see it, we're only going to see the back of the man. Of course they're not going to show the man's face.

Besides, that's just speculation on my part. I said that the minute word came out that Bo would have visions of Hope with another man. I said it would probably be an undercover job Hope is involved with and when I heard Rafe would be coming to Salem, I speculated that he would be the man. It may turn out to be true. ;)

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Ellie
Feb 24 2009, 12:14 AM
It's true. Any new character created by Higley is only as strong or interesting as the actor, since Higley is incapable of character development.
So true. Couldn't have said it better myself. :biggrin:

Ellie

DrewHamilton
Feb 24 2009, 12:16 AM
Ellie
Feb 24 2009, 12:14 AM
So true. Couldn't have said it better myself. :biggrin:
lol, thanks!

cebryan333

Okay okay what about all those spoilers that its Daniel and Hope that sleep together in Bo's vision because in more then one spoiler it said the two share a moment togther.

cebryan333

And Daniel would sleep with about any woman that comes within five feet of him.

Mason
Member Avatar

cebryan333
Feb 24 2009, 12:32 AM
Okay okay what about all those spoilers that its Daniel and Hope that sleep together in Bo's vision because in more then one spoiler it said the two share a moment togther.
The only thing we know about Daniel and Hope is that they share a scene or scenes coming up. There haven't been any spoilers about Daniel being the man in Bo's vision.
Edited by Mason, Feb 24 2009, 12:41 AM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
Learn More · Register Now
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply