Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Days: Upcoming tidbits; posted 2-23-08
Topic Started: Feb 23 2009, 08:46 PM (4,557 Views)
KristianFanForever
Member Avatar
Shove your crappy show where the sun don't shine, Corday!

Why is every spoiler that has Hope sharing scenes with other men getting crapped on lately?

First it's the mystery man from Bo's vision, then Daniel and now Rafe.

She's not even being paired with these other dudes.
Edited by KristianFanForever, Feb 24 2009, 02:01 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

I think it's just the vision part of the storyline that makes me instantly dislike anything regarding Bo and Hope presently.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

KristianFanForever
Feb 24 2009, 01:54 AM
Why is every spoiler that has Hope sharing scenes with other men getting crapped on lately?

First it's the mystery man from Bo's vision, then Daniel and now Rafe.

She's not even being paired with these other dudes and some are up in arms over it.
Hope and Rafe will be blinding beauty, that's for sure! But I don't know what, if anything, it has to do with Bo's visions. More than likely nothing.

KristianFanForever
Member Avatar
Shove your crappy show where the sun don't shine, Corday!

DrewHamilton
Feb 24 2009, 01:55 AM
I think it's just the vision part of the storyline that makes me instantly dislike anything regarding Bo and Hope presently.
The claims that TPTB "looooooooove" Bo and Hope couldn't be further from the truth.

ginababe
BANNED

can Bo have a vision of Rafe shooting himself in the face? :roflol:

sungrey

Mason
Feb 23 2009, 08:47 PM
OneBadKitty
Feb 23 2009, 08:46 PM
Rafe shares a scene with Hope!
Oh, great...
Now's the time where I run for the toilet...

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Sharing a scene doesn't mean anything. The Stephanie/Brady scene that people were so worked up about happened today and it wasn't anything special or romantic.

Sindacco
Member Avatar

OneBadKitty
Feb 23 2009, 08:46 PM
- Phillip meets with Stefano.
Awesome :)

Sindacco
Member Avatar

OneBadKitty
Feb 23 2009, 09:04 PM
Paxton
Feb 23 2009, 08:57 PM
I guess it will be more like the scars he had after . . . what was it that happened to him? He got beat up in prison?
These are burn injuries so there's some scorching, etc., which make me wince just typing it! But it's only in a few places on his face, he's not disfigured or anything.
Well remember when Lucas almost died after Kate set the old Kiriakis Mansion on fire? Lucas didn't have any scars after that either.

ges
Member Avatar

Paxton
I guess it will be more like the scars he had after . . . what was it that happened to him? He got beat up in prison?
The explosion was the funniest thing I have ever seen. The best part about it was the drenching of Chloe and Lucas in spray tan in lieu of "soot" makeup. They were bright orange. Maybe they were radio-active. Lucas's acting in that scene has to go down as one of the worst and funniest in the history of the show. And that says alot because during half of it, he was playing dead.

lastDays
Member Avatar

I'm not liking the "Rafe shares a scene with Hope" part. Dena is really trying hard to end DOOL sooner,rather than later :puke:

cjknick
Member Avatar

Thanks OBK ...

Nicole and Chloe look for wedding dresses - that should be fun - What is Nicole going to suggest David's Bridal $99 sale.

I think this Rafe/Hope encounter will lead to a lot more eventually they have to provide some angst between with Bo and Hope. I think however that for now Hope will be the one to clue Rafe in about Sami and that Sami stuff.
Edited by cjknick, Feb 24 2009, 09:21 AM.

Mason

Angie79
Feb 24 2009, 03:01 AM
Sharing a scene doesn't mean anything.
Normally, I'd agree. But given Bo's vision about Hope being with another man, and the fact that Higley couldn't do subtle foreshadowing if her life depended on it...

I don't think anything romantic will happen between Hope and Rafe (thank God), but I agree with Drew that they'll probably be undercover and Bo will assume the worst or some lame crap like that.

esp13
Member Avatar

I'll say the same thing about Hope and Rafe's interaction that I said about the Hope/Daniel spoiler -- it's pure set-up. Bo's having a visoin of some unknown man in Hope's bed. So, naturally, Hope is suddenly going to be spending time, innocently, with a bunch of different guys so there are all kinds of "suspects" about the guy in Bo's vision. Plus, it undoubtedly will cause Bo to be irrationally jealous thereby causing more problems for Bo and Hope. In all likelihood, the guy in the bed will turn out to be none of the "suspects" and the situation will be totally not what Bo thinks it is.

fancyface78
Member Avatar

DrewHamilton
Feb 24 2009, 12:14 AM
fancyface78
Feb 23 2009, 10:48 PM
Then why did they hire another actor to be in Bo's vision?
Have we even seen the vision yet? Perhaps it's already happened and I just overlooked it because that story doesn't interest me at all and I usually do other things while it's playing on the screen.

If we haven't seen that scene yet, then maybe when we do see it, we're only going to see the back of the man. Of course they're not going to show the man's face.

Besides, that's just speculation on my part. I said that the minute word came out that Bo would have visions of Hope with another man. I said it would probably be an undercover job Hope is involved with and when I heard Rafe would be coming to Salem, I speculated that he would be the man. It may turn out to be true. ;)
No it hasn't aired yet, and of course we won't see his face. With that said, if you look at the info Jason47 posted, you will see the name of the actor they hired for "Bo's vision" and then later in March you will see that the guy in Bo's vision is on again...(and not in another vision, in the flesh) in an episode that Hope is in, but not Bo.

You said it would be an undercover job, and I said I think Hope gets attacked! So we'll see if either one of us are right! :D

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

cjknick
Feb 24 2009, 09:17 AM
Thanks OBK ...

Nicole and Chloe look for wedding dresses - that should be fun - What is Nicole going to suggest David's Bridal $99 sale.

I think this Rafe/Hope encounter will lead to a lot more eventually they have to provide some angst between with Bo and Hope. I think however that for now Hope will be the one to clue Rafe in about Sami and that Sami stuff.
Nah...too cheap. Errr...well, at least the wrong kind of cheap.
I'm guessing it will be more like Frederick's of Hollywood. :P

aimees76
Member Avatar

OneBadKitty
Paxton
These are burn injuries so there's some scorching, etc., which make me wince just typing it! But it's only in a few places on his face, he's not disfigured or anything.
:frown: Oh my poor Lucas! Ouch! But thats what he gets for deluding himself with the likes of CHLOE. :drunk:

lastDays
Member Avatar

aimees76
Feb 24 2009, 11:17 AM
OneBadKitty
Paxton
:frown: Oh my poor Lucas! Ouch! But thats what he gets for deluding himself with the likes of CHLOE. :drunk:
Lucas is an idiot.I can't believe Chloe would've been interested in him in the first place. I am pissed at the prospects of Chloe marrying Lucas out of guilt. Another brilliant one from the lacking imagination of Dena :puke:

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

esp13
Feb 24 2009, 10:04 AM
I'll say the same thing about Hope and Rafe's interaction that I said about the Hope/Daniel spoiler -- it's pure set-up. Bo's having a visoin of some unknown man in Hope's bed. So, naturally, Hope is suddenly going to be spending time, innocently, with a bunch of different guys so there are all kinds of "suspects" about the guy in Bo's vision. Plus, it undoubtedly will cause Bo to be irrationally jealous thereby causing more problems for Bo and Hope. In all likelihood, the guy in the bed will turn out to be none of the "suspects" and the situation will be totally not what Bo thinks it is.
Yes, I agree. In order to set up the point that Bo's vision isn't what he thinks it is, we have to see Hope interacting with a variety of men. I don't have any real faith anything about the visions will make any sense, but I'll see how it goes.

LaPrinsipessa
Member Avatar

fancyface78
Feb 23 2009, 10:49 PM
Nicole Dimera
Feb 23 2009, 10:30 PM
OMG I can't wait to see Rafe and Hope. I wonder if they have chemistry. I mean I do love Bope but i'm up for a change. I hope Rafe has a crush on Hope cause that's a real woman right there and she can handle a man like Rafe but can he handle her? LOL! Hope is not an immature brat like Sami so it'll be refreshing to see him with a woman for a change. I bet they work together or something or maybe he takes over her job.
Of course they will have chemistry-- Kristian has chemistry with everyone :)
Yeah. Same as Drake - You can throw them in any where with any one and sparks will fly....

(But that still doesn't mean Dr, Disgusting can enter the picture....)
Sorry - I am now campaigning and complaining in every post, hoping to get through to Dena before it is too late... :hypnotize:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply