Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS:Spoilers for week of March 9th; *UPDATED 3/7*
Topic Started: Feb 25 2009, 01:21 AM (13,132 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Thanks so much for these! :D

For the week of March 9th:

---The noose continued to tighten around Nicole's neck. She asked Brady whether or not she had anything to worry about. She did -- Philip learned EJ was responsible for destroying Titan's files, so he was going to tell him about Nicole and Brady. Brady assured her everything would be fine -- doubt it, even if Dr. Baker did leave town.

---And the ties binding Sami and Rafe continued to tighten. He lost his job with the FBI, so she spoke with Abe on his behalf. He wasn't happy about that, but he did formally apply for a job with the Salem P.D., which Roman wasn't too happy about. What does he have against Rafe?

---Desperate for a tie that binds, Chloe begged Lucas to elope, which made his suspicious. What wasn't she telling him? When Kate arrived to confront her daughter-in-law to be, she learned the elopement was taking place. Over her dead body.

---Kate was still intent on destroying Chloe, but Victor warned that the truth about the affair would have to come from someone other than her. Kate asked Daniel point-blank if he'd had an affair with Chloe and he denied. And he wanted to know if Kate was interested in getting back together.

---Roman questioned Stefano about the mayor's murder. Stefano gave up nothing (surprise), but we later learned he was responsible. And he was willing to kill again to protect his secret.

---Philip learned that a virus had destroyed all of Titan's files, including the alternative fuel project. He confronted EJ, who retained the upper hand. Philip was more worried about Victor's reaction. Melanie was also worried and got a surprise EJ was never interested in the project! But somebody else was. Tony.

---Chelsea had a surprise for Stephanie: she and Max had made love! Surprised Stephanie said she was okay with it. When Chelsea overheard Max talk about how much he wanted to be a parent, however, she rethought their relationship. He insisted they had a future together; after all, they were both adopted.

---Hope was thrilled to be reinstated on the force. Bo, however, was NOT thrilled when he saw Hope talking with Rafe.

**UPDATED 2/25**

SOW Spoilers

Week of March 9th:

- Nicole vows to protect Grace.
- Chelsea dumps Max.
- Will grows suspicious.
- Tony has an idea for Melanie.

CDN TV Guide spoilers
Monday
Philip and Stephanie discover Titan's computer files are missing; Nicole is worried that Philip might spill the beans to EJ, and she calls Brady for help.

Tuesday
Chelsea is reminded that she will not be able to have children; Sami learns that Rafe has lost his job; Chloe begs Lucas to elope.

Wednesday
Rafe applies for a job with the Salem police department; Chloe and Lucas argue over her desire to elope.

Thursday
Chloe tries to use Will to her advantage; Rafe urges Sami to reconsider bringing Grace back to Salem.

Friday
Brady refuses to give Melanie confirmation of the destroyed fuels project; Chelsea confronts Max about having children and tells him there's no point in continuing their relationship.

**UPDATED 3/4**

SOD:

- Chelsea breaks things off with Max.
- The person behind the mayor's murder is revealed.
- Lucas notes that Sydney looks like Allie.

SOW:

- Philip confronts EJ when the fuels project files are destroyed.
- Chelsea reconsiders her relationship with Max.
- Sami yearns to bring Grace home.
- The person behind the mayor's murder is revealed.
- Nicole turns to Brady when Philip threatens her.

Wednesday, March 11th: Bo is edgy after seeing Hope with Rafe.

Daily spoilers

Monday, March 9th
Philip confronts E.J.; Roman asks Stefano about the hit on the mayor; Nicole wants to find out what Sami is up to.

Tuesday, March 10th
Max comes face to face with Will; Chloe asks Lucas to elope; Sami learns that Rafe has lots his job in Washington; Rafe asks Roman for a job.

Wednesday, March 11th
Sami misses Grace more than ever; Hope and Daniel have a heart to heart; Bo has another vision; Lucas and Chloe argue.

Thursday, March 12th
Lucas and Chloe decide to elope; Sami wants to bring Grace to Salem; Nicole gets a mysterious call; Kate is determined to destroy Chloe.

Friday, March 13th
Chloe and Lucas pack for Las Vegas; Melanie confronts E.J.; Chelsea thinks there is no point in continuing her relationship with Max.

**UPDATED 3/6**

Summary for week of 3/9

DAYS OF OUR LIVES: Lucas and Chloe decide to give their relationship a second chance. Nicole is done with being blackmailed by Dr. Baker. Will schemes to reunite Sami and Lucas. Philip and Stephanie discover that all of Titan's computer files are missing. A computer technician arrives and states that a worm virus destroyed Titan's files, including the Alternative Fuels project. Philip guesses the "worm" is none other than EJ DiMera. Meanwhile, EJ semi-assuages Nicole's jealousy toward Sami. As the two make up, Philip arrives at the mansion to confront EJ. EJ retains the upper hand, and Philip, getting nowhere with his accusations, leaves. Stefano enters and expresses pride in his son. Meanwhile, Philip shrugs off Stephanie's comfort and worries about his father's reaction to what's happened to Titan. Roman needles Stefano about the hit on the mayor, but Stefano insists he had nothing to do with it. Roman says they'll see what happens. Stefano makes a private call to make sure all of his ties to the killer's employers are cut, and cryptically admits he was behind the mayor's death. Worried after Philip barges in that he might tell EJ about her secret, Nicole calls Brady to ask for his help. Brady apprises an upset Melanie during their game of darts that the fuels project is lost. Melanie shows a bit of her human side and she starts to see Brady as one of the world's few good guys. Back at the DiMera mansion, Nicole vows to find out what Sami's up to and to protect Grace. Sami visits Sister Theresa and asks her not to let anyone else hold her baby. She can only imagine the consequences if anyone happened to find out the truth about Grace. Later, she talks to Roman and asks him to pull some strings to help Rafe's employment status. Roman hopes Rafe will be able to stay in D.C. and asks Sami about her plans. Sami admits she's unsure about what she wants to do.

SNEAK PEEK: A Las Vegas elopement is in the works.

http://www.bendweekly.com/news/16118.html

**UPDATED 3/7**

More Daily spoilers

Monday, March 9th
Melanie learns from Brady that the fuel-project files were destroyed; Philip confronts EJ about the files; Roman needles Stefano about the hit on the mayor; Sami visits Sister Theresa and asks her not to let anyone else hold Grace.

Tuesday, March 10th
Stephanie and Chelsea discuss the men in their lives, and Chelsea is reminded of her inability to have children; Kate plays mind games with Daniel, causing him to rethink letting Chloe go; Rafe rebuffs Sami's actions to help him.

Wednesday, March 11th
Dr. Baker informs Nicole that he's leaving town; Daniel buys Hope a cup of coffee at the Brady Pub; Sami tells Rafe she needs him; Chloe and Lucas fight, and Lucas is convinced that Chloe's still not telling him everything.

Thursday, March 12th
Kate asks Daniel if he had an affair with Chloe; Will talks about wanting Sami and Lucas together again; Nicole receives a mysterious phone call; Daniel urges Lucas to indulge Chloe in whatever she wants.

Friday, March 13th
Chloe and Lucas leave for Las Vegas to elope; Philip tells Nicole that he's going to expose her "affair" with Brady; Melanie confronts EJ about the fuels project; Chelsea and Max discuss whether there's a future for their relationship.

Edited by Angie79, Mar 7 2009, 03:15 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

ginababe
BANNED

Thanks Angie.. Some interesting stuff coming up!

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

What does Philip even have on Nicole and Brady? Nothing. All he is going on is that the two may have a secret that they're keeping from EJ. He has no proof that of anything that they're doing. It's so stupid. The writers couldn't have at least made it look like Nicole and Brady were doing something wrong, so that Philip could have actual reason to blackmail Nicole. This is stupid.

And looks like my speculations were right as it seems Hope's going to become involved in scenes with Rafe coming up. And she's back on the force. How long until the two are paired together?

Kenny
Member Avatar

Angie79
Feb 25 2009, 01:21 AM
Kate asked Daniel point-blank if he'd had an affair with Chloe and he denied. And he wanted to know if Kate was interested in getting back together.

Hope was thrilled to be reinstated on the force. Bo, however, was NOT thrilled when he saw Hope talking with Rafe.
Oh, for the love of God!

Daniel wants to get back together with Kate and they're still teasing Hope/Rafe? I bet that's why Roman doesn't want Rafe getting a job at the police department. They're actually going there.

fancyface78
Member Avatar

DrewHamilton
Feb 25 2009, 01:28 AM
And looks like my speculations were right as it seems Hope's going to become involved in scenes with Rafe coming up. And she's back on the force. How long until the two are paired together?
I sooo thought of you when I read this spoiler!! Looks like your speculation could be spot on :)
Edited by fancyface78, Feb 25 2009, 01:31 AM.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

fancyface78
Feb 25 2009, 01:30 AM
I sooo thought of you when I read this spoiler!! Looks like your speculation could be spot on :)
With Higley at the head writing helms, nothing's too hard to figure out. LOL!

fancyface78
Member Avatar

DrewHamilton
Feb 25 2009, 01:32 AM
fancyface78
Feb 25 2009, 01:30 AM
With Higley at the head writing helms, nothing's too hard to figure out. LOL!
Good point!!

I wonder why they hired another actor to be in the vision then and not use Galen if that is who she'll actually be with? To throw us off?

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Hmm....interesting.

I love this Kiriakis/Dimera stuff. So, EJ was never interested in the project but Tony was ? I wonder what that means. That intrigues the hell out of me.

Glad we finally have Stefano own up to the mayor's death. His saying he would kill again makes me wonder if he may actually kill Tony. Now THAT would be some great drama.

Kate/Victor sounds great.

That Chelsea/Max shit annoys me. Now I'm glad she is going. I'm happy they actually mention both were adopted but man I hate when they try to justify BS.

Glad Hope is back on the force and the waste of time that was her split with Bo is over. I don't care if they want to do something with Hope and Rafe as long as they do something meaningful. This whole month-long separation angle sucked and it really stuck out when all the other stories were progressing and had actual direction.

These sound good. Thanks Angie.
Edited by PhoenixRising05, Feb 25 2009, 02:05 AM.

Nicole Walker

So EJ was never interested in the project but Tony was? What does that mean? I also think that Stefano will kill Tony cause Tony finds out his secret about the mayor. I can't wait to see Hope and Rafe. Put it on him Hope!!
Edited by Nicole Walker, Feb 25 2009, 02:16 AM.

Mindy
Member Avatar

Angie79
---Roman questioned Stefano about the mayor's murder. Stefano gave up nothing (surprise), but we later learned he was responsible. And he was willing to kill again to protect his secret.
GMAFB. This is just a ploy to make Sami look like an innocent who had good reason to keep her baby from EJ. This makes no sense because Stephano has been Sami's #1 cheerleader.

I guess this explains Sweeney's "Sophie's Choice" comment. St. Sami hid and abandoned her baby all in the name of love and protection from the evil Dimeras. :sleep:

Nicole Walker

^Agreed. He is Ejami's biggest cheerleader now suddenly he wanted Sami dead, I would say it's too bad he didn't succeed but then that would mean Sydney would die and I wouldn't want that.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Nicole Dimera
Feb 25 2009, 02:15 AM
So EJ was never interested in the project but Tony was? What does that mean? I also think that Stefano will kill Tony cause Tony finds out his secret about the mayor. I can't wait to see Hope and Rafe. Put it on him Hope!!
I think I'm starting to see where this is going now.

I mean, Tony was open about suspecting Stefano of the Mayor's murder in the Fall. My feeling is that Tony makes all these threats to EJ and Stefano. They both view him as disloyal. Tony also learns of Nicole and Sami's secrets. Stefano and EJ decides that it's in the best interest of the family that Tony gets eliminated and they decide to pin the murder on the Kiriakis family, hence why the way heats up. My feeling is that Nicole will see either Stefano or EJ kill Tony and she does nothing to stop it from happening because Tony knew her secret so now it can stay hidden. That is what it meant by Nicole choosing a side. She has to go against Brady's side and watch as the crime gets pinned on someone on the Kiriakis side. My bet is maybe they pin it on Brady since EJ seems to want him to be a distant memory.

That's just a theory based on what we know so far. I keep thinking this murder will lead to Stefano's exit too so I can see Stefano doing it and that leading to a final end for him.

Nicole Walker

^That's an interesting theory. Looks like things are heating up.

ginababe
BANNED

I don't think EJ will kill Tony, he couldn't do that to his brother.

Nicole Walker

I think it'll be Stefano. He's already angry that Tony decides to strike out on his own.

KristianFanForever
Member Avatar
Shove your crappy show where the sun don't shine, Corday!

Angie79
For the week of March 9th:

---Hope was thrilled to be reinstated on the force. Bo, however, was NOT thrilled when he saw Hope talking with Rafe.
This just keeps getting better and better! :cheer:

Thanks Angie!
Edited by KristianFanForever, Feb 25 2009, 02:57 AM.

DOOLrox

Well well, so Stef had Moroni offed - suspected as much. I just hope it doesn't lead to Stefano's exit. My guess is they won't be able to prove it legally, just like many other things he's done. But it will be 'known', and probably tie into the far-too-delayed downfall of NicHo the Baby Stealer, and EJ's alienation from his father, whom he's been way too cocky about trusting since he fell into the Misty Circle of Duh. Looks like it's Brady's turn to fall for Nicole's line now, poor guy. But better him than EJ, who it seems will have eyes for no one but his true love Sami pretty much the minute she hits town. Can't wait to see their incredible chemistry on screen again - it's been way too long!

Meanwhile, Rafe, who is a low-rent version of Bo basically, is going to start causing trouble for Bo and Hope. Whatever. Isn't that guy's contract up *yet*?? <yawn>

Gotta love Victor and Kate scheming against Chloe - finally something entertaining coming from the beyond dull Luloe pairing. I do wish they hadn't made Dr. Dan into the resident ManHo - his instant 'romance' with Chloe has been about as unbelievable as anything I've ever seen on DOOL, and that's saying a lot. Boy do I wish DOOL could afford some decent writers!

Side note - I was thinking that the writers are really going to regret making John half Brady, because it makes even more people related. It means Brady and Stephanie are 2d cousins (not that such trivialities seem to slow these writers down much), and boy are they lucky Bo is illegitimate, or Belle and Shawn would be too! LOL

coffeelover

Thanks Angie for the spoilers ....

I think it may be Phillip that kills Tony - There is a spoiler out there that Phillip and Stefano meet. There is so many angles this can go but I think at the end of the day it will be Phillip who ices Tony. Why because Phillip screwed up the Fuels project and somehow this will lead to some unholy alliances perhaps with Stefano maybe with Tony. Victor seems so displeased with Phillip lately and has basically crowned Brady as his new lead man at Titan. Phillip is the one on the hot seat and acting so irrational. It also seems like JKJ was not happy so perhaps the writers are turning him to the darkside giving him some meaty material.

The Hope and Rafe thing I saw a mile away.

The big question will be EJ. EJ seems to be at the core of practically every story. I guess when you cut cast this happens to a few characters.

ginababe
BANNED

coffeelover
Feb 25 2009, 04:04 AM

I think it may be Phillip that kills Tony - There is a spoiler out there that Phillip and Stefano meet. There is so many angles this can go but I think at the end of the day it will be Phillip who ices Tony. Why because Phillip screwed up the Fuels project and somehow this will lead to some unholy alliances perhaps with Stefano maybe with Tony. Victor seems so displeased with Phillip lately and has basically crowned Brady as his new lead man at Titan. Phillip is the one on the hot seat and acting so irrational. It also seems like JKJ was not happy so perhaps the writers are turning him to the darkside giving him some meaty material.

The big question will be EJ. EJ seems to be at the core of practically every story. I guess when you cut cast this happens to a few characters.
he's not involved in the daniel/chloe/lucas story ;)

coffeelover

ginababe
Feb 25 2009, 04:06 AM
coffeelover
Feb 25 2009, 04:04 AM

he's not involved in the daniel/chloe/lucas story ;)
Yet anyway. TPTB are getting their money's worth with James Scott that's for sure.

It's hard to see where EJ will find the time for romance, but I suspect that EJ will now be back into Sami's orbit romantically at least. I think the writer's will tease us a bit I think it will be slow to go on that front. Ali is still doing the BL and is a new mom I think her schedule will be limited for awhile. So EJ will be busy with other things. I thought that they would be going dark with EJ and maybe they will but it seems as if they are writing a lot of "outs" for EJ sort of like they aren't quite sure where to take this character. I would like to see him turn more to becoming a "Dark Knight" kind of character. Basically good at the core but twisted in his methods. And mysterious somewhat. Doing anything to protect his family. I think if they went the Dark Knight type of route that would peak the interest of the male demographic without having to go too far into the fantasy type stuff the JER was into and held appeal to those who like that sort of stuff it would give a slight hint of it and just enough twist to keep some interested.
Edited by coffeelover, Feb 25 2009, 04:36 AM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply