Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS:Spoilers for week of March 9th; *UPDATED 3/7*
Topic Started: Feb 25 2009, 01:21 AM (13,188 Views)
budz
Member Avatar

;) I think Stefino will figure out the baby swap and help Sami get the right baby and expose Nicole. Then EJ, Sami and their little family can get back together. I'm tired of Lucas, they made him into a lame whimp. I like Dan and Chloe. I wish they wouldn't kill Tony. Just send him to Switerland with everyone else. :shame: :shrug: :frown:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

leah09
Member Avatar

DOOLrox
Feb 25 2009, 03:14 AM
Gotta love Victor and Kate scheming against Chloe - finally something entertaining coming from the beyond dull Luloe pairing. I do wish they hadn't made Dr. Dan into the resident ManHo - his instant 'romance' with Chloe has been about as unbelievable as anything I've ever seen on DOOL, and that's saying a lot. Boy do I wish DOOL could afford some decent writers!

I am really enjoying the SL.

But just how in the hell are they planning this revenge? Sounds pretty lame to me and it will probably wind up just being a lot of hot air on Victor/Kate's part.
What could they possibly do to her? ...except push her to marry Lucas :shrug: but Kate wants to stop the wedding?? This Lulue story is insane...get her away from Lucas already and back with Daniel.

I guess Daniel wants to get back together with Kate so he could still be in Chloe's orbit - that's the one part of this that makes perfect sense.
Edited by leah09, Feb 25 2009, 04:52 AM.

jane1978

coffeelover
Feb 25 2009, 04:04 AM
Thanks Angie for the spoilers ....

I think it may be Phillip that kills Tony - There is a spoiler out there that Phillip and Stefano meet. There is so many angles this can go but I think at the end of the day it will be Phillip who ices Tony. Why because Phillip screwed up the Fuels project and somehow this will lead to some unholy alliances perhaps with Stefano maybe with Tony. Victor seems so displeased with Phillip lately and has basically crowned Brady as his new lead man at Titan. Phillip is the one on the hot seat and acting so irrational. It also seems like JKJ was not happy so perhaps the writers are turning him to the darkside giving him some meaty material.

The Hope and Rafe thing I saw a mile away.

The big question will be EJ. EJ seems to be at the core of practically every story. I guess when you cut cast this happens to a few characters.
I doubt it will be Philip. I think so far they made it very clear while Phillip likes to look scary and tough as Victor, he really isnīt. He wasnīt able to deal properly with Melanie, who actually outsmarted him at the end because she didnīt believe his threat are real, he has a week spot in the form of Stephanie, etc.

On the other side, EJ is all suave and nice on surface but weīve got a lot of chances to see his true face lately. He made it clear to Mel she better not try any tricks on him and she knew he means business, his arrogant talks with Tony, his scary and nearly abusive outburst with Nicol yesterday.

Phillip and EJ are like the exact opposites. Deep down Phillip is a nice guy, but he is trying to look bad and in control to convince his father he deserves to be a head of Titan. On the other side, EJ is really bad. He is a DiMera and proud of it. And sorry Ejole and Ejami fans, but I really doubt there is any kind of happiness in the future for him.

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

Wow! So Sami was right and continues to be. How can anyone argue that her fears weren't valid once it's made known that Stefano, in essence, was the one trying to have her killed. Clearly he had no idea she was carrying the new DiMera heir.
It's not the way I wanted to see the story go...but then again, that's been true for months now. :shrug:

I doubt very much that either Stefano or EJ would get their hands dirty enough to actually off Tony. Stefano may set it up (I just don't see EJ being that dark yet) but he won't do the deed. I must say - this storyline is about the only thing that I'm intrigued about at this point, particularly the spoiler saying EJ never wanted the formula, Tony did. WTF??? :ermm: I certainly didn't see that coming.

As for Hope and Rafe...I still think it's a red herring. But I like the idea of getting Rafe involved with other characters.

Sindacco
Member Avatar

Angie79
Feb 25 2009, 01:21 AM
---Roman questioned Stefano about the mayor's murder. Stefano gave up nothing (surprise), but we later learned he was responsible. And he was willing to kill again to protect his secret.

---Philip learned that a virus had destroyed all of Titan's files, including the alternative fuel project. He confronted EJ, who retained the upper hand. Philip was more worried about Victor's reaction. Melanie was also worried and got a surprise – EJ was never interested in the project! But somebody else was. Tony.
These two sounds good.

Sindacco
Member Avatar

Nicole Dimera
Feb 25 2009, 02:19 AM
^Agreed. He is Ejami's biggest cheerleader now suddenly he wanted Sami dead, I would say it's too bad he didn't succeed but then that would mean Sydney would die and I wouldn't want that.
He just wanted a DiMera heir, he was jus as happy when Nicole was pregnant.

Sindacco
Member Avatar

ginababe
Feb 25 2009, 02:29 AM
I don't think EJ will kill Tony, he couldn't do that to his brother.
They're not brothers.

lastDays
Member Avatar

Okay ,why is Dena having Daniel denying the affair with Chloe and asking if they can get back together? That sounds lame .If hes really in love with CHloe he should be fighting for her. And whats the "profound affect" the breakup has on him? I would think that would mean he is becoming relationship shy :shrug:
Edited by lastDays, Feb 25 2009, 09:11 AM.

esp13
Member Avatar

DrewHamilton
Feb 25 2009, 01:28 AM
What does Philip even have on Nicole and Brady? Nothing. All he is going on is that the two may have a secret that they're keeping from EJ. He has no proof that of anything that they're doing. It's so stupid. The writers couldn't have at least made it look like Nicole and Brady were doing something wrong, so that Philip could have actual reason to blackmail Nicole. This is stupid.

Normally, I would totally agree with you, but this actually works for me. Philip knows that Nicole and Brady are hiding something from EJ and, under these circumstances that's enough because he doesn't need proof of anything. If he tells EJ about Brady and Nicole's conversation, Nicole knows that EJ will go through the roof (particularly after yesterday) and she really does have something to hide.

I think Philip was probably bluffing a little bit when he confronted Nicole because, you are right, he didn't have anything concrete. But, Nicole couldn't take the chance of calling his bluff which proved to Philip that she was in fact hiding something. So, as I said, I think this all actually works pretty well.

mbdimera
Member Avatar

Thanks for the spoilers Angie. :)

I was afraid they were just going to drop the story of who was behind the Mayor's murder. This storyline, along with Tony's murder, could be great if written properly. Hope springs eternal. :drunk:

luvpumpkns
Member Avatar

SocRMum1
Feb 25 2009, 08:52 AM
Wow! So Sami was right and continues to be. How can anyone argue that her fears weren't valid once it's made known that Stefano, in essence, was the one trying to have her killed. Clearly he had no idea she was carrying the new DiMera heir.
It's not the way I wanted to see the story go...but then again, that's been true for months now. :shrug:

i can still argue that her fears aren't valid and i will. just because they retconned the story to make stefano supposedly dangerous doesn't mean that i buy it. right after the mayor was murdered, we had scenes where stefano tried to tell ej that he shouldn't be with nicole, and that sami was clearly the right woman for him. but now we are supposed to believe he wanted her dead the whole time?

sorry sami fans, sorry dena higley. NO amount of rewrites will change what i saw on my tv screen. as far as i am concerned, stefano had the mayor killed because of lexie, and sami accidentally got involved, which led the killer to want her dead, not stefano.

i also find it odd that james scott seems to be the odd man out in the 'romantic' spoilers for the past few weeks. i still wonder if they aren't planning on him leaving the show in the next few months. otherwise, why set sami up with two potential romantic interests besides him?

Edited by luvpumpkns, Feb 25 2009, 10:30 AM.

cjknick
Member Avatar

Thanks for posting the spoilers!

I think it would be a wonderful twisty story if Phillip and Tony were somehow working together to bring EJ and Stefano down so that Tony could take over the company. Stefano gets wind of the betrayal and thinks that it is EJ and Tony who are working together because EJ has destroyed the fomula and EJ apparently has attacked Titan while he was at it which gets Phillip fired from Titan. Stefano and Phillip meet and they work together to eliminate Tony and EJ. It is decided that Tony will pay the ultimate price death and that EJ will be framed for his murder.

SocRMum1
Member Avatar

luvpumpkns
Feb 25 2009, 10:26 AM
SocRMum1
Feb 25 2009, 08:52 AM

i can still argue that her fears aren't valid and i will. just because they retconned the story to make stefano supposedly dangerous doesn't mean that i buy it. right after the mayor was murdered, we had scenes where stefano tried to tell ej that he shouldn't be with nicole, and that sami was clearly the right woman for him. but now we are supposed to believe he wanted her dead the whole time?

sorry sami fans, sorry dena higley. NO amount of rewrites will change what i saw on my tv screen. as far as i am concerned, stefano had the mayor killed because of lexie, and sami accidentally got involved, which led the killer to want her dead, not stefano.

i also find it odd that james scott seems to be the odd man out in the 'romantic' spoilers for the past few weeks. i still wonder if they aren't planning on him leaving the show in the next few months. otherwise, why set sami up with two potential romantic interests besides him?

I should have been more clear in my post in stating how can any of the characters argue about Sami's reasons for hiding her pregnancy/Mia's baby given Stefano's involvement.

I actually agree with you - this feels like a re-write. Which is why I said it's not the way I wanted to see the story go. I actually think it's better for EJami to have Stefano rooting for them. I do disagree that we had those scenes of Stefano telling EJ that he believed Sami was his great love after the murder - I think it happened before, just after EJ came back from seeing Sami at the hospital and was upset about their fight. The murder didn't happen until after that when Sami decided to go to DiMansion to tell EJ about the baby and bolted after seeing EJ getting ready to do the nasty on Daddy's couch.

Overall, though, I think the spoiler bodes well for EJami in the long term...but I think that is very long way off from now. And I don't know - they could be making EJ the odd man out in the romance department, but I suspect that has more to do with having him hit a very dark period once all the lies have been revealed. I don't see EJ bouncing into any relationship during the initial fall out from that - and in the meantime we'll see Bricole and Safe either building up or playing out - whichever way it goes.

luvpumpkns
Member Avatar

SocRMum1
Feb 25 2009, 10:37 AM
I should have been more clear in my post in stating how can any of the characters argue about Sami's reasons for hiding her pregnancy/Mia's baby given Stefano's involvement.

I actually agree with you - this feels like a re-write. Which is why I said it's not the way I wanted to see the story go. I actually think it's better for EJami to have Stefano rooting for them. I do disagree that we had those scenes of Stefano telling EJ that he believed Sami was his great love after the murder - I think it happened before, just after EJ came back from seeing Sami at the hospital and was upset about their fight. The murder didn't happen until after that when Sami decided to go to DiMansion to tell EJ about the baby and bolted after seeing EJ getting ready to do the nasty on Daddy's couch.

Overall, though, I think the spoiler bodes well for EJami in the long term...but I think that is very long way off from now. And I don't know - they could be making EJ the odd man out in the romance department, but I suspect that has more to do with having him hit a very dark period once all the lies have been revealed. I don't see EJ bouncing into any relationship during the initial fall out from that - and in the meantime we'll see Bricole and Safe either building up or playing out - whichever way it goes.
i agree. i don't even think this was a rewrite--i think it's worse. i think that dena higley wrote the mayor/WP story without having a clear idea of who the 'real' murderer was. the reason i say that is that you are right that stefano and ej had that conversation before the murder, but they had another one afterwards. after sami went into WP and nicole was pregnant, ej and stefano flew to argentina(this was when nicole lost the baby, i think) and they had a similar conversation about sami and nicole. so that took place supposedly after stefano had the mayor killed, and after the killer was hunting sami down.

i don't mind stefano being the person behind all of this--it makes more sense, i guess, than anyone else. what bothers me is that dena higley didn't seem to know that herself, and went around writing lines for stefano that made no sense if he was gunning for sami.

SocRMum1
Member Avatar

luvpumpkns
Feb 25 2009, 10:55 AM
SocRMum1
Feb 25 2009, 10:37 AM

i agree. i don't even think this was a rewrite--i think it's worse. i think that dena higley wrote the mayor/WP story without having a clear idea of who the 'real' murderer was. the reason i say that is that you are right that stefano and ej had that conversation before the murder, but they had another one afterwards. after sami went into WP and nicole was pregnant, ej and stefano flew to argentina(this was when nicole lost the baby, i think) and they had a similar conversation about sami and nicole. so that took place supposedly after stefano had the mayor killed, and after the killer was hunting sami down.

i don't mind stefano being the person behind all of this--it makes more sense, i guess, than anyone else. what bothers me is that dena higley didn't seem to know that herself, and went around writing lines for stefano that made no sense if he was gunning for sami.
Ahhh...you're right. I had forgotten about the convo on the plane.

I totally agree that this is another of Dena's half assed plots and to be honest, I'm shocked they are even going back to tie it up. I really thought they'd just drop the storyline once Sami came home because we all know the real reason for it was to write in AS's pregnancy. :huh:

Mason
Member Avatar

Yawn...

So Stefano had the mayor killed? Well THERE's a shocker. Who would have ever seen that one coming? :eyeroll:

Could care less about this damn alternative fuels project. I just want to take that damn formula and throw it into an incinerator.

Bo/Hope/Rafe...well, there aren't enough words to describe how stupid I find this story.

Victor/Kate is the only thing that sounds remotely interesting in all of this - and even that spoiler seems underwhelming to me.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Sindacco
Feb 25 2009, 09:04 AM
ginababe
They're not brothers.
Yes they are. Whether they're biologically related or not, EJ and Tony consider themselves brothers, the same way that Sefano and Tony will always consider themselves father and son. Who cares what DNA says.

Sindacco
Member Avatar

So when the show FINALLY uses Stefano to do more than just prop EJ, EJcole and EJami their fans whine, why am I not suprised :blah:

Sindacco
Member Avatar

DrewHamilton
Feb 25 2009, 11:53 AM
Sindacco
Feb 25 2009, 09:04 AM
ginababe
They're not brothers.
Yes they are. Whether they're biologically related or not, EJ and Tony consider themselves brothers, the same way that Sefano and Tony will always consider themselves father and son. Who cares what DNA says.
Tony and EJ haven't known each other for even two years, we don't know when Stefano took EJ from Susan and Edmund but we do know that Tony was on an island during that time. So it's not the same way as with Stefano and Tony since Stefano raised Tony like a son but Tony and EJ did not grow up like brothers.

luvpumpkns
Member Avatar

Sindacco
Feb 25 2009, 11:53 AM
So when the show FINALLY uses Stefano to do more than just prop EJ, EJcole and EJami their fans whine, why am I not suprised :blah:
i personally have no problem with seeing stefano used as more than a prop for once, and am looking forward to it. i admit that thought the whole conversation about nicole and sami that stefano had with ej was stupid. the fact of the matter remains that stefano did seem like a huge sami supporter, and it turns out he was conspiring to have her murdered the whole time. that just doesn't make sense to me. you would think he planned on sami dying, so he wouldn't encourage ej to be with her. so while i agree that the whole conversation was dumb and out of character for him, i can't exactly ignore it, either.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply