Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS:Spoilers for week of March 9th; *UPDATED 3/7*
Topic Started: Feb 25 2009, 01:21 AM (13,152 Views)
Sindacco
Member Avatar

luvpumpkns
Feb 25 2009, 11:59 AM
Sindacco
Feb 25 2009, 11:53 AM
So when the show FINALLY uses Stefano to do more than just prop EJ, EJcole and EJami their fans whine, why am I not suprised :blah:
i personally have no problem with seeing stefano used as more than a prop for once, and am looking forward to it. i admit that thought the whole conversation about nicole and sami that stefano had with ej was stupid. the fact of the matter remains that stefano did seem like a huge sami supporter, and it turns out he was conspiring to have her murdered the whole time. that just doesn't make sense to me. you would think he planned on sami dying, so he wouldn't encourage ej to be with her. so while i agree that the whole conversation was dumb and out of character for him, i can't exactly ignore it, either.
That's smart of Stefano, to pretend to like Sami. Why would he openly show that he want her dead?
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

luvpumpkns
Member Avatar

Sindacco
Feb 25 2009, 12:01 PM
That's smart of Stefano, to pretend to like Sami. Why would he openly show that he want her dead?
well he doesn't have to start up a conversation out of the blue with ej about his feelings for sami on a few sepaerate occasions to show people that he doesn't want her dead. ej never believed that stefano had the mayor shot on his own doorstep, so why would stefano feel the need to go to extra lengths to convince him? sorry, for me, it was just bad writing and nonsensical to boot.

esp13
Member Avatar

Sindacco
Feb 25 2009, 11:56 AM
DrewHamilton
Feb 25 2009, 11:53 AM
Sindacco
Feb 25 2009, 09:04 AM

Quoting limited to 3 levels deep
Yes they are. Whether they're biologically related or not, EJ and Tony consider themselves brothers, the same way that Sefano and Tony will always consider themselves father and son. Who cares what DNA says.
Tony and EJ haven't known each other for even two years, we don't know when Stefano took EJ from Susan and Edmund but we do know that Tony was on an island during that time. So it's not the same way as with Stefano and Tony since Stefano raised Tony like a son but Tony and EJ did not grow up like brothers.
The same can be said for Lexie and EJ. Lexie clearly didn't know who EJ was when he first arrived in town, so there is no evidence they had any relationship prior to that time. Yet, they refer to each other now as brother and sister and, to the extent DiMera family dysfunction allows, treat each other that way. Tony and EJ have had a similar relationship regardless of DNA.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Sindacco
Tony and EJ haven't known each other for even two years, we don't know when Stefano took EJ from Susan and Edmund but we do know that Tony was on an island during that time. So it's not the same way as with Stefano and Tony since Stefano raised Tony like a son but Tony and EJ did not grow up like brothers.
But in the two years that they have known each other, they have grown close. They're brothers. They consider themselves brothers despite DNA.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

esp13
Feb 25 2009, 12:38 PM
The same can be said for Lexie and EJ. Lexie clearly didn't know who EJ was when he first arrived in town, so there is no evidence they had any relationship prior to that time. Yet, they refer to each other now as brother and sister and, to the extent DiMera family dysfunction allows, treat each other that way. Tony and EJ have had a similar relationship regardless of DNA.
I agree. That's the way the DiMeras are. They're so damn dysfunctional, and some haven't known each other for long, but being a DiMera means you do for family and they all have special bonds with each other despite things that have happened in the past.

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

ITA w/PhoenixRising...that's how I see it played out!

I think Nicole sees Stefano/EJ (both/either) conspiring against Tony and she keeps her mouth shut. Then, the next day we see Brady arrested for the murder-- and Nicole has to choose. I think Stefano by this point knows about Nicole---but keeps that to himself. (Doesnt even tell EJ.)
Does she choose to help Brady...or keep the DiMera secret?

I dont think that EJ will have a happy personal life this year--TIIC/he's about establishing himself as the next in line for the DiMera Empire. I just dont want the flip-flopping---EJ going from full on DiMera to "good" guy crap!!

Guess Sami wouldnt want him now..since hes such a bad DiMera??
Liz

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

Liz<3Days
Feb 25 2009, 12:50 PM

I think Nicole sees Stefano/EJ (both/either) conspiring against Tony and she keeps her mouth shut. Then, the next day we see Brady arrested for the murder-- and Nicole has to choose. I think Stefano by this point knows about Nicole---but keeps that to himself. (Doesnt even tell EJ.)

I dont think that EJ will have a happy personal life this year--TIIC/he's about establishing himself as the next in line for the DiMera Empire. I just dont want the flip-flopping---EJ going from full on DiMera to "good" guy crap!!

Liz
I don't know. At this point with the writing so completely all over the place who knows how it will play out. I agree that I don't think EJ will find much happiness this year. I suspect he's headed for very dark times.
As for whether Sami will want him - my EJami loving heart hopes that she'll be the one to stand up for him and bring him back from the edge once it's all said and done.

Sindacco
Member Avatar

DrewHamilton
Feb 25 2009, 12:45 PM
Sindacco
But in the two years that they have known each other, they have grown close. They're brothers. They consider themselves brothers despite DNA.
I wasn't even talking about DNA when I brought that up.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

SOW Spoilers

Week of March 9th:

- Nicole vows to protect Grace.
- Chelsea dumps Max.
- Will grows suspicious.
- Tony has an idea for Melanie.

ArizonaDaze
Member Avatar

Thanks for all your spoilers Angie. You rock whether the spoilers do or not!

lene
Member Avatar

She dumps Max? What's that about?

fancyface78
Member Avatar

I think Bo will *think* that its Rafe who is in his vision with Hope...and that will create with conflict for them. But that is probably what Corday could have meant when he said the vision is mixed up...I think Bo will be distracted thinking its Rafe, that he won't realize Hope is in danger from the the real person in his vision. So I'm back to my original theory, that she'll be attacked. I agree with whoever said Rafe is just a red herring (I think SocMom?)

Mason
Member Avatar

Angie79
Feb 25 2009, 01:13 PM
Chelsea dumps Max.
THANK YOU JESUS!!!
Edited by Mason, Feb 25 2009, 01:33 PM.

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

SocRMum1
Feb 25 2009, 12:56 PM
Liz<3Days
Feb 25 2009, 12:50 PM

Liz
I don't know. At this point with the writing so completely all over the place who knows how it will play out. I agree that I don't think EJ will find much happiness this year. I suspect he's headed for very dark times.
As for whether Sami will want him - my EJami loving heart hopes that she'll be the one to stand up for him and bring him back from the edge once it's all said and done.
I don't think tptb are stupid enough to make EJ that "dark" again. He might be grey, but I don't think he'll ever be that dark, as to kill his own brother.

I do agree that EJ is going to have an unhappy personal life for most of 2009. With all the secrets, Tony's murder, etc......but I think when he finds out Stefano was behind the mayor's murder, he will turn on him.

I don't think Stefano was having the killer go after Sami, I think the killer was acting alone. I just don't think Stefano was trying to stop it. Remember in those convos with EJ he kept asking what EJ's feelings towards her were? I think Stefano's mind set was.....if Sami's out of the way....better for me....so I'll just look the other way. When he could've taken the hit man out and Sami could've come home.

I think the storyline is being set up for EJ to forgive Sami because when she hid "Grace" she was right. She was in danger from Stefano and no one saw it but her. He'll also be compelled to forgive her because she forgave him and because under it all they love each other. IMO

SocRMum1
Member Avatar

Angie79
SOW Spoilers

Week of March 9th:

- Nicole vows to protect Grace.
- Chelsea dumps Max.
- Will grows suspicious.
- Tony has an idea for Melanie.
Really? How noble. Just like she promised to love her and raise her for all the days of her life? :huh:

SocRMum1
Member Avatar

fancyface78
Feb 25 2009, 01:22 PM
I think Bo will *think* that its Rafe who is in his vision with Hope...and that will create with conflict for them. But that is probably what Corday could have meant when he said the vision is mixed up...I think Bo will be distracted thinking its Rafe, that he won't realize Hope is in danger from the the real person in his vision. So I'm back to my original theory, that she'll be attacked. I agree with whoever said Rafe is just a red herring (I think SocMom?)
I agree - and your theory sounds very plausible to me.

coffeelover

Thanks Angie - perhaps it was Chelsea and Max that were in Bo's Vision

Edited by coffeelover, Feb 25 2009, 01:45 PM.

ArizonaDaze
Member Avatar

JANALH
Feb 25 2009, 01:28 PM

I think the storyline is being set up for EJ to forgive Sami because when she hid "Grace" she was right. She was in danger from Stefano and no one saw it but her. He'll also be compelled to forgive her because she forgave him and because under it all they love each other. IMO
You could be correct JANALH. This makes a lot of sense if they are planning to put Sami and EJ back together somewhere down the road. (I couldn't care less though). Stefano probably didn't care anymore about Sami since EJ has Johnny. An heir is all talked or cared about.

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

ArizonaDaze
Feb 25 2009, 01:58 PM
JANALH
Feb 25 2009, 01:28 PM

You could be correct JANALH. This makes a lot of sense if they are planning to put Sami and EJ back together somewhere down the road. (I couldn't care less though). Stefano probably didn't care anymore about Sami since EJ has Johnny. An heir is all talked or cared about.
Yep, there you go......Stefano had his heir and the one person who could tear EJ and his son away from him out of the picture. So I think he just looked the other way......I personally don't think Stefano would try to have her killed BECAUSE she's Johnny's mother...if tptb write him true to character.......which I don't hold my breath with anticipation that they will........with any of the characters

KristianFanForever
Member Avatar
Shove your crappy show where the sun don't shine, Corday!

Angie79
SOW Spoilers

Week of March 9th:

- Chelsea dumps Max.
Just when I thought she couldn't be anymore of a bitch. Ah well, Max can do so much better anyway.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
Learn More · Register Now
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply