Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS:Spoilers for week of March 9th; *UPDATED 3/7*
Topic Started: Feb 25 2009, 01:21 AM (13,124 Views)
leah09
Member Avatar

Angie79
Feb 26 2009, 11:02 PM
Thursday
Chloe tries to use Will to her advantage
WTF is with these "elopement" spoilers?? Can't she just be with Lucas without getting married?? Why the rush? Does she think she's going to forget about Daniel once the ring is on her finger? Pathetic.

And you just know Kate is NOT stopping this wedding.

More Danloe angst...well, maybe they'll finally get together for November sweeps..ya know, right before Nadia leaves. :soapbox:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

ges
Member Avatar

PhoenixRising05
Feb 25 2009, 11:17 PM
Mason
Feb 25 2009, 11:06 PM
Angie79
Feb 25 2009, 11:04 PM
Nicole is worried that Philip might spill the beans to EJ, and she calls Brady for help.
I can't believe how stupid Nicole is being about this. Philip knows N-O-T-H-I-N-G. All she has to do is call his bluff, let him tell E.J. whatever he wants, and then make something up. This is so stupid.
See, I have to disagree, especially after EJ blew a gasket yesterday and basically threatened her to stay away from Brady.

The tension between Brady and EJ has been growing more and more and even before this whole thing with Philip, EJ was suspicious of Brady and Nicole and hated him being around so Nicole does have her reasons. Philip merely mentioning something is going on will spark something and it will be hard for Nicole to explain her way out of it in such a way to prevent EJ from looking further into it. Sure, she could probably get out of an immediate confrontation but I don't see her finding a way out of it that would prevent EJ from looking into the matter.

I like these spoilers. Thanks for posting, Angie.
I have to agree with you. Also, I think E.J. is just dying to give Brady an ass-whooping. I was kind of wincing when she threw Brady under the bus, though. After all he has done for her.

Bopefan

leah09
Feb 27 2009, 12:30 AM
Angie79
Feb 26 2009, 11:02 PM
Thursday
Chloe tries to use Will to her advantage
WTF is with these "elopement" spoilers?? Can't she just be with Lucas without getting married?? Why the rush? Does she think she's going to forget about Daniel once the ring is on her finger? Pathetic.

And you just know Kate is NOT stopping this wedding.

More Danloe angst...well, maybe they'll finally get together for November sweeps..ya know, right before Nadia leaves. :soapbox:
Nadia is leaving?

leah09
Member Avatar

^^Just being sarcastic because her contract is up in November and I'm sure TPTB will drag out this Lulue insanity until God knows when.

FarrahLea
Member Avatar

Wow, some of these look good.

Thanks for posting Angie79.

mirabella

Daytime
Feb 26 2009, 11:59 PM
Angie79
Feb 25 2009, 06:31 PM
This is a great cap Angie, thanks for posting it.
My goodness, this man is hawt!!!! :wub:

Can you tell, I have a crush..lol :wub:
ICAM! Rafe is such a HOT guy and I love that picture of him!

AidanGreensFan

Mindy
Feb 25 2009, 02:16 AM
Angie79
Feb 25 2009, 01:21 AM
---Roman questioned Stefano about the mayor's murder. Stefano gave up nothing (surprise), but we later learned he was responsible. And he was willing to kill again to protect his secret.
GMAFB. This is just a ploy to make Sami look like an innocent who had good reason to keep her baby from EJ. This makes no sense because Stephano has been Sami's #1 cheerleader.

I guess this explains Sweeney's "Sophie's Choice" comment. St. Sami hid and abandoned her baby all in the name of love and protection from the evil Dimeras. :sleep:

Anyone that questions if Stefano would do this doesn't know the real Stefano. Stefano is out for number one and always has been. Cheerleader of not - if Sami was a threat to him he'd take her out in a second.

Virgo Twins
Member Avatar

Hey Guys, This is our very first reply as members, my twins sister and I LOVE DAYS so much. We use to LOVE Passions until they took it off. We were freaking PISSED about that shit!!!!

The spoilers sound GREAT!! I cannot wait to see what Kate's revenge will be on Chloe I cannot wait to see her get her REVENGE!!!! But why no revenge on Daniel he is just as guilty too, I would love to see her kicking his ass or at least sic Lucas or Philip on him. Kate and Victor together plotting revenge is going to be SWEET!!!! I am glad that Kate is back to normal again. She's Baaaaaack!!!!! Look Out Salem! I LOVE IT!!!! :whooohooo:
Edited by Virgo Twins, Mar 5 2009, 12:51 AM.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Friday
Brady refuses to give Melanie confirmation of the destroyed fuels project; Chelsea confronts Max about having children and tells him there's no point in continuing their relationship.

Daytime
Member Avatar

mirabella
Feb 27 2009, 12:26 PM
Daytime
Feb 26 2009, 11:59 PM
Angie79
Feb 25 2009, 06:31 PM
This is a great cap Angie, thanks for posting it.
My goodness, this man is hawt!!!! :wub:

Can you tell, I have a crush..lol :wub:
ICAM! Rafe is such a HOT guy and I love that picture of him!
I know, I am so into the Rafe character right now. I don't want him and Sami together long term, but I love the charater of Rafe. He is such a darling. I can't wait for his character to be fully developed.

Nicole Walker

I love that Galen cut his hair he looks much hotter!!

EjsGaGirl
Member Avatar

thanks Angie

Daytime
Member Avatar

Nicole Dimera
Feb 28 2009, 01:18 AM
I love that Galen cut his hair he looks much hotter!!
IA, I love Galen's hair like that. I just love Galen period and by making his hair shorter more spikey, even better. :wub: This is how EJ use to where his hair, I wish they would go back to that.

lazydazes
Member Avatar

:dance: Rafe is such a hottie! He looks absolutely dashing.

peaches179

Ellie
Feb 25 2009, 06:37 PM
^^ Thanks Angie!

lol I am laughing just looking at Nadia in that last picture. Is that supposed to be fear? Anger? Disgust? It is a mystery. :mellow:
:roflol: :roflol:

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

I'm just amazed at myself that I find these somewhat intriguing!

SpriteEyes
Member Avatar

DOOLrox
Feb 25 2009, 03:14 AM
Well well, so Stef had Moroni offed - suspected as much. I just hope it doesn't lead to Stefano's exit. My guess is they won't be able to prove it legally, just like many other things he's done. But it will be 'known', and probably tie into the far-too-delayed downfall of NicHo the Baby Stealer, and EJ's alienation from his father, whom he's been way too cocky about trusting since he fell into the Misty Circle of Duh. Looks like it's Brady's turn to fall for Nicole's line now, poor guy. But better him than EJ, who it seems will have eyes for no one but his true love Sami pretty much the minute she hits town. Can't wait to see their incredible chemistry on screen again - it's been way too long!

Meanwhile, Rafe, who is a low-rent version of Bo basically, is going to start causing trouble for Bo and Hope. Whatever. Isn't that guy's contract up *yet*?? <yawn>

Gotta love Victor and Kate scheming against Chloe - finally something entertaining coming from the beyond dull Luloe pairing. I do wish they hadn't made Dr. Dan into the resident ManHo - his instant 'romance' with Chloe has been about as unbelievable as anything I've ever seen on DOOL, and that's saying a lot. Boy do I wish DOOL could afford some decent writers!

Side note - I was thinking that the writers are really going to regret making John half Brady, because it makes even more people related. It means Brady and Stephanie are 2d cousins (not that such trivialities seem to slow these writers down much), and boy are they lucky Bo is illegitimate, or Belle and Shawn would be too! LOL
I don't think Brady's falling for Nicole's "line". I think he's loved her all along. He knows who she is. The good side and the bad side. I can see that their bump will be him discovering that Sydney is really Grace. He's stood beside her thru everything, that little factoid though, is going to cause some problems.

I don't see how Rafe and Bo are anything alike. Except they both have dark hair and dark eyes.

I also think that if Stephanie and Brady are SECOND cousins then it doesn't matter.

leah09
Member Avatar

From soaps.com:

The Week of March 9:

Dr. Baker tells Nicole hes leaving town.

Will admits he wants Sami and Lucas back together.

Brady tells Melanie that the fuel project files were destroyed, but of course, we all know they weren't!

Chloe and Lucas elope to Vegas.

Daniel buys Hope a cup of coffee at the Brady Pub.

Thursday March 12:

Kate asks Daniel if he had an affair with Chloe.

Friday March 13:

Philip tells Nicole that hes going to expose her (so called) affair with Brady.

ges
Member Avatar

How convenient for Dr. Baker to leave town. No witness to the miscarriage and baby stealing now except Brady. Naturally they will run a DNA test for E.J.'s dna, but not bother to test for the mother. So, E.J. will be satisfied with that and we get this baby/switch story for years to come. Oh, Boy.

SamiRafe143
Member Avatar

:wow: Thanks, this all sounds really interesting...Cant wait till next week!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply