Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS:Spoilers for week of March 9th; *UPDATED 3/7*
Topic Started: Feb 25 2009, 01:21 AM (13,283 Views)
SamiRafe143
Member Avatar

Daytime
Feb 26 2009, 11:59 PM
Angie79
Feb 25 2009, 06:31 PM
This is a great cap Angie, thanks for posting it.
My goodness, this man is hawt!!!! :wub:

Can you tell, I have a crush..lol :wub:
OMG, I am in love all over again....Is this a screen cap from next week? I just cant wait...That man is 100% pure hotness!!! Whew, did it get hot in here all over again??? :D
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

SOD:

- Chelsea breaks things off with Max.
- The person behind the mayor's murder is revealed.
- Lucas notes that Sydney looks like Allie.

SOW:

- Philip confronts EJ when the fuels project files are destroyed.
- Chelsea reconsiders her relationship with Max.
- Sami yearns to bring Grace home.
- The person behind the mayor's murder is revealed.
- Nicole turns to Brady when Philip threatens her.

Wednesday, March 11th: Bo is edgy after seeing Hope with Rafe.

Mason
Member Avatar

Angie79
Mar 4 2009, 02:22 PM
The person behind the mayor's murder is revealed.
LoL, as if we didn't ALL already know months ago.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Daily spoilers

Monday, March 9th
Philip confronts E.J.; Roman asks Stefano about the hit on the mayor; Nicole wants to find out what Sami is up to.

Tuesday, March 10th
Max comes face to face with Will; Chloe asks Lucas to elope; Sami learns that Rafe has lots his job in Washington; Rafe asks Roman for a job.

Wednesday, March 11th
Sami misses Grace more than ever; Hope and Daniel have a heart to heart; Bo has another vision; Lucas and Chloe argue.

Thursday, March 12th
Lucas and Chloe decide to elope; Sami wants to bring Grace to Salem; Nicole gets a mysterious call; Kate is determined to destroy Chloe.

Friday, March 13th
Chloe and Lucas pack for Las Vegas; Melanie confronts E.J.; Chelsea thinks there is no point in continuing her relationship with Max.

EjsGaGirl
Member Avatar

thanks so much

luvpumpkns
Member Avatar

ges
Mar 4 2009, 07:54 AM
How convenient for Dr. Baker to leave town. No witness to the miscarriage and baby stealing now except Brady. Naturally they will run a DNA test for E.J.'s dna, but not bother to test for the mother. So, E.J. will be satisfied with that and we get this baby/switch story for years to come. Oh, Boy.
i figured something might happen medically so that sami is somehow told that ej isn't the father of her baby. she'll immediately know something is up and eventually figure out nicole's ruse. that's how i always figured it would happen.

samixxx
Member Avatar

Sami wants to bring Grace to Salem; Nicole gets a mysterious call

I wonder if these are tied together, Sami goes to get Grace and St. T calls Nicole to adopt the baby maybe.

peaches179

zzzzzzzzz..... Thanks for posting, Angie! :)

Virgo Twins
Member Avatar

Oh Yeah Right ! The mayors killer is revealed like that is big news we all new from the moment that it happened that Stefano was behind it all. I could have told you that from day one. Like no one knew that it was Stefano.

He is just pure EVIL!!!! :whip:
Edited by Virgo Twins, Mar 5 2009, 12:59 AM.

ges
Member Avatar

luvpumpkns
Mar 4 2009, 04:35 PM
ges
Mar 4 2009, 07:54 AM
How convenient for Dr. Baker to leave town. No witness to the miscarriage and baby stealing now except Brady. Naturally they will run a DNA test for E.J.'s dna, but not bother to test for the mother. So, E.J. will be satisfied with that and we get this baby/switch story for years to come. Oh, Boy.
i figured something might happen medically so that sami is somehow told that ej isn't the father of her baby. she'll immediately know something is up and eventually figure out nicole's ruse. that's how i always figured it would happen.
I hope so. I hate it when paternity secrets go on for years :drunk:

Ellie

A few more pics for the week of March 9th... sorry if we've seen some of these already:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

EjsGaGirl
Member Avatar

Great pics

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

I love that pic of Stefano. He looks deliciously evil

ibeshy

Ellie
Mar 5 2009, 11:03 AM
Yay! I'm so glad that we have another Dansea scene coming up! Because Chelsea is the woman whom Daniel should have ended up with, the real love of his life IMO. She's the only one he was truly happy with.

I really hope they have more Dansea scenes, especially a love scene before Rachel leaves the show!

Dansea ROCK!!! :hail: :hail:

Mason
Member Avatar

ibeshy
Mar 5 2009, 08:49 PM
I really hope they have more Dansea scenes, especially a love scene before Rachel leaves the show!
LoL! Don't hold your breath on that one.

ibeshy

Mason
Mar 5 2009, 08:57 PM
ibeshy
Well, i can dream!! :rockon:

leah09
Member Avatar

Mason
ibeshy
No way that's happening. Did you see the thread on Sony that there's a rumor out there that Daniel is Victor's son?
No wonder they were never intimate.

ibeshy

leah09
Mar 5 2009, 09:10 PM
Mason
ibeshy
No way that's happening. Did you see the thread on Sony that there's a rumor out there that Daniel is Victor's son?
No wonder they were never intimate.
OH FOR GOD'S SAKE!

How predictable can they get?! There were rumours of this when Daniel first appeared, and I hope that they stay just that, rumours!

If Dena is stupid enough to rehash this tired s/l then she needs to seriously up the meds and just take an overdose!!! GEEZ!!!!

Mason
Member Avatar

leah09
Did you see the thread on Sony that there's a rumor out there that Daniel is Victor's son?
Fortunately, I don't see that happening. That would be so stupid.

leah09
Member Avatar

Mason
Mar 5 2009, 09:45 PM
leah09
Did you see the thread on Sony that there's a rumor out there that Daniel is Victor's son?
Fortunately, I don't see that happening. That would be so stupid.
Stupid and Day's SLs go hand in hand...don't they?

I wouldn't put it past them. Seems like they are obsessed with the redemption of Daniel.
It wouldn't be too much of a stretch to make him a Kiriakis.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply