Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS:Spoilers for week of March 9th; *UPDATED 3/7*
Topic Started: Feb 25 2009, 01:21 AM (13,160 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Summary for week of 3/9

DAYS OF OUR LIVES: Lucas and Chloe decide to give their relationship a second chance. Nicole is done with being blackmailed by Dr. Baker. Will schemes to reunite Sami and Lucas. Philip and Stephanie discover that all of Titan's computer files are missing. A computer technician arrives and states that a worm virus destroyed Titan's files, including the Alternative Fuels project. Philip guesses the "worm" is none other than EJ DiMera. Meanwhile, EJ semi-assuages Nicole's jealousy toward Sami. As the two make up, Philip arrives at the mansion to confront EJ. EJ retains the upper hand, and Philip, getting nowhere with his accusations, leaves. Stefano enters and expresses pride in his son. Meanwhile, Philip shrugs off Stephanie's comfort and worries about his father's reaction to what's happened to Titan. Roman needles Stefano about the hit on the mayor, but Stefano insists he had nothing to do with it. Roman says they'll see what happens. Stefano makes a private call to make sure all of his ties to the killer's employers are cut, and cryptically admits he was behind the mayor's death. Worried after Philip barges in that he might tell EJ about her secret, Nicole calls Brady to ask for his help. Brady apprises an upset Melanie during their game of darts that the fuels project is lost. Melanie shows a bit of her human side and she starts to see Brady as one of the world's few good guys. Back at the DiMera mansion, Nicole vows to find out what Sami's up to and to protect Grace. Sami visits Sister Theresa and asks her not to let anyone else hold her baby. She can only imagine the consequences if anyone happened to find out the truth about Grace. Later, she talks to Roman and asks him to pull some strings to help Rafe's employment status. Roman hopes Rafe will be able to stay in D.C. and asks Sami about her plans. Sami admits she's unsure about what she wants to do.

SNEAK PEEK: A Las Vegas elopement is in the works.

http://www.bendweekly.com/news/16118.html

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

That pic of Stefano is awesome!! Classic!

I just love Ari's hair right now.

Those spoilers sound good, Angie. Thanks for posting.

I noticed how it says Stefano cuts his ties to the killer's employers. A part of me still thinks he only hired the guy to kill the mayor and that he had no role in the situation after with Sami. Stefano was under suspicion so he left things alone, knowing full well the killer would not t

Will is scheming to get his parents back together? My God, it's a male version of a mini-Sami! Awesome!

KristianFanForever
Member Avatar
Shove your crappy show where the sun don't shine, Corday!

ibeshy
Mar 5 2009, 09:03 PM
Well, i can dream!! :rockon:
That'll be one loooooooong dream. :lol:

lizis2lovely

**** I personally think that Sami will hatch a plan to bring Grace back as Rafe's daughter... as it looks like as of right now they are going to be a couple (for the time being) ****

:smooch: :makeout: :wub: :popcorn:

Mason
Member Avatar

I'm glad to see history will be repeating itself with Will trying to get his parents back together a la Sami with Roman and Marlena.

aimees76
Member Avatar

Go Will! :D

seaton88

:wow: I don't understand why does Nicole want to protect Grace? She exchanged Mia's baby for Sami's Baby.

What ever happen to Phillip's baby, the boy that he had with the surrogate. They just truly deleted that baby out of any scenes?

I read that Lucas notice a resemblance of Sydney baby and his daughter.

When is the truth going to come out, and how is it going to come out.

Is Will the father of Mia's baby? What is their connection to each other, and is that why Nicole feels like she need to protect baby Grace :lol: because she feels a connection to her, like kin or something?

ibeshy

KristianFanForever
Mar 6 2009, 01:50 AM
ibeshy
Mar 5 2009, 09:03 PM
Well, i can dream!! :rockon:
That'll be one loooooooong dream. :lol:
Still. it's my dream! :D Peace and Dansea love! :smooch:

luvpumpkns
Member Avatar

i am curious to see how sami will take reaping what she sowed so many years ago with roman and marlena.
Edited by luvpumpkns, Mar 6 2009, 08:33 PM.

pinkster

DrewHamilton
Feb 25 2009, 01:28 AM
And looks like my speculations were right as it seems Hope's going to become involved in scenes with Rafe coming up. And she's back on the force. How long until the two are paired together?
Oh NOOOOO, I hope that doesn't happen. I was thinking that Hope would be with the hodog Daniel. I have really felt that Rafe loves Sami and I hope he doesn't do anything to change that. He had months with Sami and never made a pass so why Hope? Besides, Hope looks old enough to be his Mother. These writers need glasses when it comes to how things look to the viewers. I know that Hope, Kayla, Kate and now departed, Marlena have been on the show forever but having them play these romantic roles is gross.

pinkster

seaton88
Mar 6 2009, 07:06 PM
Is Will the father of Mia's baby? What is their connection to each other, and is that why Nicole feels like she need to protect baby Grace :lol: because she feels a connection to her, like kin or something?
I remember reading some time back about Sami finding out that Grace was actually her granddaugher. So maybe its true that Will is the father of Mia's baby.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

More Daily spoilers

Monday, March 9th
Melanie learns from Brady that the fuel-project files were destroyed; Philip confronts EJ about the files; Roman needles Stefano about the hit on the mayor; Sami visits Sister Theresa and asks her not to let anyone else hold Grace.

Tuesday, March 10th
Stephanie and Chelsea discuss the men in their lives, and Chelsea is reminded of her inability to have children; Kate plays mind games with Daniel, causing him to rethink letting Chloe go; Rafe rebuffs Sami's actions to help him.

Wednesday, March 11th
Dr. Baker informs Nicole that he's leaving town; Daniel buys Hope a cup of coffee at the Brady Pub; Sami tells Rafe she needs him; Chloe and Lucas fight, and Lucas is convinced that Chloe's still not telling him everything.

Thursday, March 12th
Kate asks Daniel if he had an affair with Chloe; Will talks about wanting Sami and Lucas together again; Nicole receives a mysterious phone call; Daniel urges Lucas to indulge Chloe in whatever she wants.

Friday, March 13th
Chloe and Lucas leave for Las Vegas to elope; Philip tells Nicole that he's going to expose her "affair" with Brady; Melanie confronts EJ about the fuels project; Chelsea and Max discuss whether there's a future for their relationship.

coffeelover

Thanks Angie

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

Phillip is evil. I actually feel bad for Nicole now - her and Brady are definitely nothing more than friends. As much as I adore Nicole and EJ, Brady and her have a really special relationship that I would like explored.

KristianFanForever
Member Avatar

Looking forward to Hope's scenes with Daniel and Rafe!! :wub:

KristianFanForever
Member Avatar

pinkster
Mar 7 2009, 11:00 AM
These writers need glasses when it comes to how things look to the viewers.
You're right. Because any shmuck unfortunate enough to be paired up with Sami lacks taste.

SpriteEyes
Member Avatar

Looks like some good and not so good stuff coming up.

I assume the "Dan buys Hope a cup of coffee" is supposed to lead us to believe Dan's the one in Bo's daydreams?

Virgo Twins
Member Avatar

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LAUREN KOSLOW!!!! aka (Kate Roberts) March 9th :birthday:
Edited by Virgo Twins, Mar 9 2009, 06:00 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply